:Space To Share Some Lovable Scenes:

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am creating a free space for people to post scenes they like from any TV show/drama. I think it feels good to share the scenes we love and have a possible discussion with others who like it too! ⭐️ 😆  
If being honest I just wanted a space to share my fav scenes 🤣

Let's just tell the name of the show beforehand so that people who haven't seen the show and want to in the future have an option to avoid that certain comment if they want 😃 😆

Okay bye now!

Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
I want to start off with this scene from Oh My Venus from the initial episodes when the FL saw her friend and ex-boyfriend together for the first time and she hit her head and fell. The situation was so intense, I was not expecting the humor. I don't even know if they intended it to be humor but I laughed so hard 🤣 Was it just me?
It happened in this scene right here lol:
Tris007 thumbnail
In Healer, when ML was keeping an eye on the FL... He was dressed up as a school boy and went to their cafe... That whole performance by the father and daughter came out of nowhere on that I-am-Thirsty song... and Ahjumma and Healer both coughed on their water... 🤣🤣
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like the proposal scenes in kdramas..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82dNJoxYLY[/YOUTUBE]

This one from 'The girl who sees smell" is one of a Kind..😳 After several failed attempts, He writes with her perfume in air which she can see..The location helps the moment 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Was watching this recently on YT [Welcome to Waikiki] so this one atm ... esp brother's expressions @1:39 ... and the way he says "Come here".. 🤣🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3zKihMp-c[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
@Divu ... What place is that from Korean?! .. Lights are so beautiful in that park! .. ❤️
Is this show any good? .. worth watching?
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

In Healer, when ML was keeping an eye on the FL... He was dressed up as a school boy and went to their cafe... That whole performance by the father and daughter came out of nowhere on that I-am-Thirsty song... and Ahjumma and Healer both coughed on their water...  🤣🤣

That was epic  🤣 it was ep 2 i think.. Healer's jaw fell seeing her 🤣 oh god.. Chae young shin was LOVE!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
Healer has many lovable scenes!! Can't post since i am on phone.. but that whole phone convo when CYS tells bong soo that she has too crushes.. Kim moon ho and ... healer was sooo heart fluttering!! Loved it <3 

Btw this thread is turning into another funniest scenes thread. .lets just post awesome scenes in general and not funny scenes 😳😳
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My fav scenes which touched my heart: 
Healer: 

1. Chae young shin and Park bong soo phone convo ❤️
2. Healer's monologue about CYS.. i forgot what it was exactly but it was in ep 2-3 i think
3. Healer saving CYS from the elevator
4. Their blind (literally) DATE!!!  ❤️BEST date ever <3 
5. Healer and his teacher.. 😭😭beautiful relationship they had..i cried so much when teacher died and flashbacks of healer growing up were shown!! 
6. The five friends and their story ❤️
7. When CYS (Ji An) meets her mother
8. Ahjumma and her scenes

Lol its basically the whole show 🤣sorry I am crazy abt rhis show :P 

KMHM:
1. First appearance of Yo Sub.. the whole "kill me heal me" thing ❤️ made me realise this show was made with so much attention to details <3 
2. Truth about Cha Do Hyun revelation .. i was shocked 
3. Perry Park and why the personality was created 😭
4. Parting scenes of every personality 

Because this is my first life :
1. Letter scene in the marriage epi.. it was too good 
2. When ML runs to save FL from the stalker.. i loved that scene
3. ML going to FL house for making kimchi! 😳😳That was sooo good! 
4. Beach scene in that epi.. ML teaching FL how to kiss properly 😆😆❤️

Will add more when I remember 
Edited by NeanderthalGirl - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Divu ... What place is that from Korean?! .. Lights are so beautiful in that park! ..  ❤️
Is this show any good? .. worth watching?

Sam, Im almost sure its Everland, flower festival runs in every fall there..I can recognize the bridge too..I don't remember them mentioning the name of the park in the drama..^^

Yes, it is good..Its a wholesome package of romance, comedy, thriller, mystery, detective & a special ability..End episodes obviously stretched but its enjoyable 😳 
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This scene from Love Me If You Dare..
Couldn't find the scene in YT..So insta link!!!

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago