Originally posted by: Anu0517

It's not a normal torture...

Isko normal karo yaar koi 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya258

That is another reason for which I am skipping
Ek toh jabtak Mahir puri tarha thik nai hota BeHir meaningful scenes nai milenge and they are getting good trps so ab toh sawaal hi nai uthta
And showing Nagrani weak again and again is frustrating
Uska koi power hi nai h snake form bhi nai leti
Chalo maan liya Bela against bahat enemies atleast still show us she is trying to fight with them
Now today sab paltan bethege vish ki soul ko bulane aur kiddo as usual no sense he is in his own world grr

Exactly priya... after yday episode I went n watched masked woman naagmani episode to satisfy myself how bela fought alone ⭐️ now trps r cmg they don't even care... even if trps don't come they don't care anyways lol... Mukta has her own show n Mrinal has other shows n Ekta has multiple shows n so in evry way creatives Ekta Balaji colors (got kkk now) technicians(they can go to other shows) doesn't bother... only people who may get affect are cast that too who r working for this show alone n not doing other shows...
Ekta promoted kzk in naagin before n now promoting dayan.. iske liya naagin story ko ruin karna bhi Manzoor hai unke liya or else how could they even think naagin as dayan revenge lol...
Coming to bela as naagrani I always wanted to see her more in action... here they r not even making her to turn to snake form forget action scenes... she is being reduced to crying helpless emotional bahu than being fierce naagrani except first leap episode... giving away naagmani is final nail in coffin even if it's plan or not bcz we can't risk by giving naagmani to enemies... u have naagmani which is power n can do anythng n have blessings n permission from god to use it then y bother about anythng even if sumi do... she should have boldly said to do anythng to anyone to sumi
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

And iska death sequence Dekho all these r behaving like humans lol... she can turn to vulture n flew away from there
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow... so he's back!! Now after the giddh they are focusing on Adi as the boss ?
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

.@SurbhiJtweets slaying the Indian look like always!

Rangu posted

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
good bye giddhs 😃
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

Than everything else I am finding Sumi full on OTT..Rest all can bear but not her OTT..

sorry Anu ji what's OTT
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

.@SurbhiJtweets slaying the Indian look like always!

Rangu posted

I really like this photo of hers really beautiful
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

sorry Anu ji what's OTT

Over the top...