Posted: 5 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Good bye. Hopefully now they are going to focus on naagin story. Bella vs Sumi whatever.

What good bye? 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Guys I'm so mad at mukta she singlehandedly destroyed behir story in memory loss track n also naagrani bela as weak. Naagmani can bring dead person to alive... That's enough not to give naagmani to sumi... let sumi kill mahir or vish ... who cares if we have naagmani with blessing of shiv who gave it... I'm sure bela could have brought mahir from dead also even if sumi killed him or vish ...how could bela even trust that sumi will leave them alive if she hand over naagmani to sumi... what if after taking it sumi laughs n tried to kills them Yday... mukta wanted to show Bela as helpless n giving to sumi n then going with this ghost track... this is reason I didn't like yday episode...
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Guys I'm so mad at mukta she singlehandedly destroyed behir story in memory loss track n also naagrani bela as weak. Naagmani can bring dead person to alive... That's enough not to give naagmani to sumi... let sumi kill mahir or vish ... who cares if we have naagmani with blessing of shiv who gave it... I'm sure bela could have brought mahir from dead also even if sumi killed him or vish ...how could bela even trust that sumi will leave them alive if she hand over naagmani to sumi... what if after taking it sumi laughs n tried to kills them Yday... mukta wanted to show Bela as helpless n giving to sumi n then going with this ghost track... this is reason I didn't like yday episode...

That is another reason for which I am skipping 
Ek toh jabtak Mahir puri tarha thik nai hota BeHir meaningful scenes nai milenge and they are getting good trps so ab toh sawaal hi nai uthta
And showing Nagrani weak again and again is frustrating 
Uska koi power hi nai h snake form bhi nai leti
Chalo maan liya Bela against bahat enemies atleast still show us she is trying to fight with them
Now today sab paltan bethege vish ki soul ko bulane aur kiddo as usual no sense he is in his own world grr
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no hopes from Mukta at all.
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Than everything else I am finding Sumi full on OTT..Rest all can bear but not her OTT.. 
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Torcher hai torcher