Kanika Mann IG POST (footprints) must watch

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guess there will be a SCENE of "GRAHPRAVESH " with this footprints theme as happens in ITV shows ðŸ˜‰

Before the Republic Day track amusement park I guess ðŸ˜ƒ
Q

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Badhai Ho Jindal Saab your Toofan your Entertiainment Package, Your Solace & Peace is officially n permanently going to stay in your house. ðŸ¥³Even time is against you, time is like Mr. Akshat Jindal stop looking at me through your watch, enjoy the moment and spend some time in the present . 
Since all the rasams of Akshan are happening first reception, than Gharparvesh,  I want a ring finding scene & mehendi scene. 

I will never forgive you creative for not having AJs name on Guddan hand. I know they did a Shagun of mehendi on palms but i want the whole thing. 
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Badhai Ho Jindal Saab your Toofan your Entertiainment Package, Your Solace & Peace is officially n permanently going to stay in your house.  🥳Even time is against you, time is like Mr. Akshat Jindal stop looking at me through your watch, enjoy the moment and spend some time in the present . 

Since all the rasams of Akshan are happening first reception, than Gharparvesh,  I want a ring finding scene & mehendi scene. 

I will never forgive you creative for not having AJs name on Guddan hand. I know they did a Shagun of mehendi on palms but i want the whole thing. 

Agree with you 

Remarriage later would surely contain these scenes ðŸ˜³