Week 3 BARC TRP: Gathbandhan opens with 1.5 TRP

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Week 3 
Gathbandhan opens with 1.5 TRP for 4 days epsds last week. 

Even Kesari nandan that launches with 1.4 TRP has gone up to 1.9 TRP.

So hoping to see Gathbandhan going above 2.0 soon.

9 Pm Slot  Ranking

1) RadhaKrishna  2.7
2) Kumkum Bhagya 2.6
3) Krishna Chali London 1.9
4) Gathbandhan 1.5
5) Aladdin 1.2
6) Patiala Babes 1.1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh i just noticed Radhakrishn is also at the same time slot ๐Ÿ˜†.RK is well established show already and it has loyal viewers.It was too good with  the good actors as far as i watched(watched only 50% of the episodes).Dont know how it is going now.Krishna in lady avtar looked so impressive based on the promos,its difficult to cross RK but i hope GB cross that crap show KCL lol.GB is well deserved than KCL.

So it has lot of competition like kumkum bhagya also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.This week episodes are slow paced and dragged,lets see what happens next week๐Ÿ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Oh i just noticed Radhakrishn is also at the same time slot ๐Ÿ˜†.RK is well established show already and it has loyal viewers.It was too good with  the good actors as far as i watched(watched only 50% of the episodes).Dont know how it is going now.Krishna in lady avtar looked so impressive based on the promos,its difficult to cross RK but i hope GB cross that crap show KCL lol.GB is well deserved than KCL.

So it has lot of competition like kumkum bhagya also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.This week episodes are slow paced and dragged,lets see what happens next week๐Ÿ˜†

RadhaKrishna  is good but Mythos dont sustain much and fizzle out in 6-7 months.!!! Once their tracks are exhausted TRPs will drop. Kumkum is slowly fading away but cannot say much. KCL is not going to be much concern.!!! GB just needs to stay  above 2.0 to compete with these. This week was slow but established base plot. So next week TRP should be approx 1.8-1.9 atleast.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

RadhaKrishna  is good but Mythos dont sustain much and fizzle out in 6-7 months.!!! Once their tracks are exhausted TRPs will drop. Kumkum is slowly fading away but cannot say much. KCL is not going to be much concern.!!! GB just needs to stay  above 2.0 to compete with these. This week was slow but established base plot. So next week TRP should be approx 1.8-1.9 atleast.

Yeah but  i feel RK is different from other Mytho shows.Once the show gets established with loyal viewers,they stick to the show even the show/tracks fizzle out.And the Krishnavani in the end of the episodes is the USP of this show along with the great acting of Sumedh,as long as they doesnt change the current pattern of having krishnavanis in the end,i think the show will sustain with good trps.And i also feel RK deserved good trps.

Regarding Gathbandhan,yes it is well deserved than KKB and KCL and i hope it gets into top20 in next week.Lets see.