~~Jab Main aur Tum Se HAMARA Huye~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yesterday We Got some Beautiful HAMARA moments of Akshan❤️

1. Listing out first My MOST FAV HAMARA MOMENT🥳

"Namak(Salt)" - We know that Salt is the most important ingredient in any dish which can make or destroy the taste of whole dish if it is not added at right proportion👍🏼

Look here Guddan was trying to add more salt which Akshat stopped in nick of time & saved their dish👏 Symbolically It will be Akshat who will always guide Guddan where to use her goodness,chanelise her energy at right things in right amount & use her capabilities by overcoming her fear & lack of confidence & thereby will prevent her from messing her life in future👍🏼 It's Totally My POV

And continuing with the above symbolism here comes the next ingredient "Tadka" which will always enhance the taste of any dish & see its Guddan who hand over that Tadka to her hubby & he adds it to their khichdi😳 Symbolising It will be Guddan who will add Colours (Tadka) to Akshat's pheeka boring zindagi & fill their duniya with the fragnance of jhatakness wali happiness😉

I loved how she obeyed his instructions 😛 & I loved how he rushed to help her when he found she cut her finger😳 Balancing each other so well & thereby making HAMARA moments

2. Meet Mr.& Mrs.Akshat Jindal's Official Couple Pic🥳

Another beautiful Hamara Moment See this pic clearly depicts THE UNIQUE COUPLE Akshan so well😎

She The Chulbuli Wifey who will be posing like a kiddo😆& Him The Shocked Hubby always surprised at his UNIQUE SINGLE PIECE WIFEY's antics🤣 I want to see similar kind of pictures hanging in Akshan's bedroom wall in future

3. Their smile

Third Hamara Moment when he obeyed her silently when she asked him to smile as it wont decrease his izzath🤣 & hey he immediately obeyed 😉 & look it made such CUTIEPIE HAMARA Moment❤️ *Nazar na lage aise cutie sweetu smiles ko*☯️

4. Its HAMARI JEET🥳

I loved how she finally confessed "HUM DONOM KO YEH MAAN LENI CHAHIYE KI JEET HUM DONOM KE MEHANAT KA PHAL HAI"& he agreed by uttering "OKAY" which made it another precious HAMARA moment

Congratulations Mr.& Mrs.Akshat Jindal🥳Keep Slaying⭐️

It feels Extra Special when Moments change from MAIN AUR TUM to HAMARA ❤️

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved each of their moments together.aj knows guddu is his daily dose of happiness which he can't miss each day.he is enjoying every moment with her but shows too much attitude..😉sab dhikawa h
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haan sab dikhaawa hai. Bahar se sakht launda aur ander se narm dil. 😃
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear ⭐️👏
Even i want to see this pic of Akshan in their room 😛
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing analysis 
i just loved the salt thing which u mentioned true he might train her 
tadka true its seasoning which enrich the dish so she will enrich his life which is boring 

pix was really funny the way aj saw was much funnier ...comedy piece in saand life...

--note --i must agree hubbies really give u the strength with my experience i am saying ..
life really changed for me too when my hubby entered my life...they bring ur inner strength which we all tend to hide..

hubbies can be mentor, friend ,parents (when parents are gone)and also punching bag (poor thing)😆

i really loved ur analysis 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Thank U Yashi😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

I loved each of their moments together.aj knows guddu is his daily dose of happiness which he can't miss each day.he is enjoying every moment with her but shows too much attitude..😉sab dhikawa h

Haan Haan He loves to tease her & play with her😆 Par jatayega nahi🤪
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Haan sab dikhaawa hai. Bahar se sakht launda aur ander se narm dil. 😃

Q na ho afterall Jindal sahab is HER NARAM DILWALA KATHORE❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post dear ⭐️👏

Even i want to see this pic of Akshan in their room 😛

Thank U Genie❤️

Main bhi bezabari se intezar kar rahi hu uss din ka jab Study table pe rakhi Single pic of wifey se Akshan Bedroom mein COUPLE PIC OF AKSHAN pic tak ka safar poora ho jaayein
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

amazing analysis 

i just loved the salt thing which u mentioned true he might train her 
tadka true its seasoning which enrich the dish so she will enrich his life which is boring 

pix was really funny the way aj saw was much funnier ...comedy piece in saand life...

--note --i must agree hubbies really give u the strength with my experience i am saying ..
life really changed for me too when my hubby entered my life...they bring ur inner strength which we all tend to hide..

hubbies can be mentor, friend ,parents (when parents are gone)and also punching bag (poor thing)😆

i really loved ur analysis 

Thank U Shailu❤️

@Bold True😆 Dekhna aage bhi aise hi pics click honge she will be in her atrangi antics & him shockingly thinking aise Unique Piece se Main Pyaar karta hu🤪Wud love to see Him admiring her with a slight smile & light head nod Ufff Kya scene hoga woh

@Violet Since I m not married so mujhe experience nahi hai😳 BUT I TRULY AGREE with what u said bcz every girl wants their companion exactly like what u just said👍🏼