Ek Boond Ishq

Viraf Patel in Laal Ishq - IF Article

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Interesting new entries in Laal Ishq!

Friday, October 5, 2018 | 12:30:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
By Tellybuzz Team

&TV's romantic-thriller show Laal Ishq is being appreciated by a lot of viewers for its gripping stories. The series is about mysterious lives and events of couples.

Every episode starts with a new couple and explores new supernatural and paranormal experiences.

And now, adding to the list of actors who have been a part of the series are names like Debina Bonnerjee, Viraf Phiroze Patel and Sheena Shahabadi, who have been cast for a fresh episode of the series.

Yes, that is true!

The story will revolve around a couple experiencing a problematic marriage and in order to fix it, they decide to shift to a new house. However, they witness and experience some paranormal experiences at their new place as well. And how the couple suffer and then escape from it, is what the story is all about.  

Debina reportedly will be playing the wife.

The story sounds intriguing and with a brilliant cast like this, we're sure the episode is going to be worth watching out for.

Link :

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48273-interesting-new-entries-in-laal-ishq.htm

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting to see VPP in a paranormal show!

I am sure the episode will be great.
khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
T
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

By Tellybuzz Team

&TV's romantic-thriller show Laal Ishq is being appreciated by a lot of viewers for its gripping stories. The series is about mysterious lives and events of couples.

Every episode starts with a new couple and explores new supernatural and paranormal experiences.

And now, adding to the list of actors who have been a part of the series are names like Debina Bonnerjee, Viraf Phiroze Patel and Sheena Shahabadi, who have been cast for a fresh episode of the series.

Yes, that is true!

The story will revolve around a couple experiencing a problematic marriage and in order to fix it, they decide to shift to a new house. However, they witness and experience some paranormal experiences at their new place as well. And how the couple suffer and then escape from it, is what the story is all about.  

The story sounds intriguing and with a brilliant cast like this, we're sure the episode is going to be worth watching out for.

Link :

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48273-interesting-new-entries-in-laal-ishq.htm

Rhapsody in red or fugue in red...
So excited
Tere Ishq ka laal rang Chada aisa...ki uttare nahi uttarta aisa...
Hope the show will be good

And viraf surly be heart and soul of the show...
Edited by khushboo_kzk - 5 years ago
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
viraf got something and this one is really goodπŸ‘
viraf actually killed the show with his expressionsπŸ‘
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx shaina.gud 2 read viraf is doing laal ishaq.he will b gud.all the best 4 him.
Akanksha420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are so good

but u r doing awesome job

keep it up

i luv ur expressions n acting alot...u hv a mindblowin chemistry wid al da actrs

i do not know whether or not u wud read this, but i wnt to say u are alwyaz wished the best 

of  everything...

my prayers are always there for the happiness and success of yours... god bless...

keep smiling n be happy...

Akanksha420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

By Tellybuzz Team

Yes, that is true!

Link :

sounds Interesting πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Right side wali madam dikhny mein achi hai but left side wali ajeeb hai.
Laal Ishq amzing shw hai. but some time horror k name py bekar episode bana dety hain. 
Hopefully Viraf k sath esa nai howa ho ga. πŸ˜Š

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Viraf's episode was nice and interesting😊. Loved his pairing with Debina. That episode was so scary with everyone killing each other. Happy that it did not had a sad ending. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watch paranormal stories sometimes in english, i wonder how hindi versions are, how do they deal with it 
are they still scaring you with the same old tricks i don't know , didn't watch much recently but hopping it would be nice entertaining episode. 
wishing him all the best, good to see him getting work

what about getting a movie... many tv actors got movies so why not viraf
he might charm more fans .. u never know. 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Archi21

I was waiting to see VPP in a paranormal show!

I am sure the episode will be great.

Me too!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I feel he would be great in it!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yes even I am sure of that!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ