Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakhile

Snehadoll, we exposed him for what he really is a religious bigot and extremist. He pretended to be  a bichara shy bholuram, but turned out to be a perverted religious bigot. I think mods should close this thread so as not to give him any more traction.

It pains me when these Patriachists and Religious fanatics moral police and s**t shame women.
There was no shame in him when he was asking random strangers on internet regarding how many times he shud suck his girl's foot and pleasure her , but when we explain that's it's the girls choice and u need to ask consent, He decides to shame us .Shaming woman is so easy. 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

What about sins of imagination and seeing the po*n film. Isn't that supposed to count.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He is a male  and hence he is excused. According to his perverted mind, a man can watch and discuss about his sexual fetishes. But a woman shud only spend her life in pleasuring her husband and that too, out of duty.
Can I just kick his ball ?πŸ˜† my legs are itching πŸ˜‘
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

This is hilarious but unfortunately it's true. Most of the men think this is true and hence I m seething with rage inwardly.

Who is this Jackass to tell me that only handshake is permitted ?
I do not allow colleagues or male friends to shake my hands bcz I feel uncomfortable and my friends knows it so they don't .
That's why Consent is essential.

If I m in love I don't mind my lover making up with me intimately. But if it's a colleague , I wudnt allow handshake or even finger shake, for that matter.
Who is this Idiot to judge me and tell me I m going to rot in hell ?
I am educated woman, an ex IBM, founder of feminist blog and on my way to publish my first book... But this TM moral polices me and makes me feel like a wh**e 😑

Don't let this fool determine your mood,  he's not worth it.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

It pains me when these Patriachists and Religious fanatics moral police and s**t shame women.
There was no shame in him when he was asking random strangers on internet regarding how many times he shud suck his girl's foot and pleasure her , but when we explain that's it's the girls choice and u need to ask consent, He decides to shame us .Shaming woman is so easy. 

It seems to me that he is planning to do it soon with his girlfriend and not future wife. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Which is just the total opposite of what he was saying and preaching. Waise preaching is easy, but actions speak louder than words. So, do not dwell too much in it. We live in a society that is totally judgmental. It is okay for a man to get laid with as many woman. When a woman does the same thing. She will be judged till the end of time. 
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
Tribhuvankumar1 thumbnail

A very lovely good morning to u my lovely younger sisters. I read your replies.don't goto angry , we are not here to fight , atleast me...here we are for just discussion and no arguments , if someone is wrong then its our moral duty to help her understand what is right and what is wrong , A true friend is one who ask in front of you on your face your faults so that u improve and elevate and fake friends says its ok yes yes its ok , but internally they want u to not elevate ever.

BTW , i m a senior computer engineer , have a experience of 11 years in I.T. field as a java  selenium tester , and also i am a well known spirtual scholar for last 10 years , i have 20 facebook pages , 2 youtube channels , 1 website and have more then 350 subscribers , 6000 likes etc . i am helping my younger brothers and sisters , who are not spirtual and unknowingly doing SINS , i am elevating many lifes , i will continue to do that. May be my words are bitter but i can't entertain you with fake promises like your fake friends doing with U. If a snake drink the milk from a bowl and a brother saw it , he will never let her younger sister drink it ever , that is what i am doing.

Dear sisters , i just ask u a simple question of my mind about only foot thing (not any sexual talk or woman private parts) , i don't think its anything i said wrong about feet liking and sneha gave me a nice reply and i accepted her reply and also accepted other replies of asking from wife and i read your replies and thought again , and finally concluded that my foot love for my wife i think is not good , so for me i rejected the idea and i think i m a better be a romantic , caring husband for my future loving WIFE.

I never said to do handshake with a random girl , if u know her and u both are good friends and comfortable with each other and if she wants to do handshake then u can do normal handshake with a girl maximum to maximum.and respect all females of all religions.

I m not thinking sexual for some other women which is wrong , i m just asking about a normal thing about feet and that is also my wife not another woman.

Nuomi is very good in doing imaginations like he must not be virgin , he watch po*n , he is asking for her GF not his wife , but Nuomi  dear  sister , neither i had sex ever as its a big SIN nor i watch po*n of other naked woman as its also very bad and small but sin.i will make love with my wife only . Also i don't want a GF , as real man knows how to stay in limits and not cross his limits and do sex even it is with both persons consent.

Dear younger sister Sneha , i don't came here to fight with U , or also i m not your enemy . i ask a question , u reply , i accepted your nice reply with sweet and humble words .BUT if nobody tel ls u this basic thing of doing sex before marriage and after marriage with some another person whom u r not married, even with both persons concent ,  is a BIG SIN , its a temporary pleasure that will lead BOTH persons  to HELL.So , why do those things that gave temporary pleasure and pain and punishment in HELL. Just avoid it totally , Just goto your religious scholar and ask him that if we kill innocent animals and eat them , Is this ok or SIN and if we do sex with consent with another person before marriage and after marriage to whom we are not married then is it ok or SIN.Everyone tell u the same hat i told U.we all know that GOD is one , invisble infinite powerful unfathomable who sent 3 messengers of GOD(devtas brahma ji ,vishanu ji and shiv ji) and that GOD name as according to our Vedas is OM...so my dear innocent sister , even if u did in past SIN of doing sex and eating non-vegetarian food , U can as for forgiveness with folded hands from GOD (OM).workship GOD and meditate on GOD , u r young  , spare some time like 30min in morning and make a routine of doing meditation on 1 GOD =OM  only.it is said if u do SIN , karma will give u punishment but it is also said if u meditate on 1 GOD (OM) for longer time , then your SINS result as punishments will be pardon by GOD , If u promise to do those SIN never again.

My younger sisters i m like your elder brother , i want to tell you that human birth is very rare , it will get after our soul travels and suffer seperation from 1 GOD(OM)  by 84 lakh species ,  the goal of this life is to workship only 1 GOD (OM) , accepts his teachings and elevate yourself from Lust , Anger ,Greed , Emotional attachment and Ego , and also stop killing innocent animals and eating non-veg foods (meat, chicken ,fish , eggs ets), eating  intoxicants like tobacco , drugs ,drinking alcohol , beer , wine etc as some people consume them , and also doing sex doing sex with consent with another person before marriage and after marriage to whom we are not married . and do good things and live a life of PURITY AND HAPPINESS.

I know Sneha U r a strong girl , and i think u will covert this Sneha into a strong Spirtual Sneha  soon.i would love to see u  , Sneha healthy , smiling and happy throughout your life dear innocent younger sister and also to u other sisters also who are replying on my question. Bye take care.

GOD bless U all.

Edited by Tribhuvankumar1 - 5 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think he is a virgin at the age of 33. Even if he is he would still be seeing po*n movies at some phase of his life. Otherwise, he wouldn't be asking opinions about these kinds of things. 

πŸ˜† One doesn't need to watch po*n to come up with kinky stuff. Prime example are the ancient cavemen who fornicated with all kinds of creatures in all kinds of places in all kinds of positions, and they did not have any po*n. Some might have even sucked toes. All it needs is a fertile kinky imagination... and the ones with the wildest fantasies are often the lumberjacks who've never seen any action. They've been out in the woods too long chopping trees to experience the good stuff. All they got is imagination to keep them horny during the cold winter and hot summer monthsπŸ˜† 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜†One doesn't need to watch po*n to come up with kinky stuff. Prime example are the ancient cavemen who fornicated with all kinds of creatures in all kinds of places in all kinds of positions, and they did not have any po*n. Some might have even sucked toes. All it needs is a fertile kinky imagination... and the ones with the wildest fantasies are often the lumberjacks who've never seen any action. They've been out in the woods too long chopping trees to experience the good stuff. All they got is imagination to keep them horny during the cold winter and hot summer monthsπŸ˜†

Oh well now that you mentioned it. I see the truth in that. πŸ˜†
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh well now that you mentioned it. I see the truth in that. πŸ˜†

yeah, the caveman is a very useful guy when we want to figure out where some kinky guy is getting off πŸ˜†

incidentally, wonder how many virtual sisters this guy got- he collects them like my cook collects aloo. He must be having skyrocketing rakhi bills.πŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

yeah, the caveman is a very useful guy when we want to figure out where some kinky guy is getting offπŸ˜†

incidentally, wonder how many virtual sisters this guy got- he collects them like my cook collects aloo. He must be having skyrocketing rakhi bills.πŸ˜†

No matter how many rakhi he has does not make one respectable in the eyes of women when a person speaks and preaches one thing and does another thing.