FF : Shantanu and Pucchki CHAPTER 4 PAGE 4 UPDATED

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Here i am back again after some requests  😊

Plot
: Story start once Nivedita's truth is out Shantanu realized how wrong he was but is still unaware of the fact that Pucchki is a cop, Riddoy has become mute since he learned about Shamita's wedding and Harindam in in hospital. 

Chapter 1 : 

Shantanu was shocked, his Pucchki his bondhu tried hundred times to warn him for his Nivi Maa but he refused to hear any single word against his Momma he was so wrong... 

S : whispering I should have listen to you Puchki. 

Wondering where she was he started looking for her while climbing the stairs he met his Dadi Bua :

D : Shaan puttar kahan jah rahe ho itni jaldi mein ? 

S :scratching his head Woh me.. 

D : hiding her smile Acha jayo 

Shantanu run toward Asmitha's old room but she wasn't there, where could she be, he really needed to talk to her, he needed to say sorry to her, to express how bad he was feeling for hurting her he needed to. 

Suddenly interrupting his thoughts he saw a servant bringing out a luggage from his brother Riddoy's room : 

Shantanu : Sunho...yeh kiska saman leke jah rahe ho ? 

Servant : Asmita madam ka.. 

Shantanu : shocked Kia ?!! Kahan ?!!! 

Servant : Asmita madam jah rahi hai. Aaj shaam unki train hai. 

Shantanu couldn't believe it, she was leaving after all the things she faced to save him she was leaving him...forever 

S : his heartbeat getting faster Nahin !!! Yeh nahin hosakta tum mujhe chorkar nahin jasakti Pucchki. 

Shantanu runned in every room looking for Asmita but he couldn't find her anywhere. 

S : Dadi Bua !!!! 

His Dadi came out worried.

D : Shaan puttar sab theek hai ?? 

S : Dadi aap ne Asmita ko dekha ?? 

D : Nahin..kiu ? 

S : Woh jah rahi hai Dadi Bua...Asmita mujhe chorkar jah rahi hai 

D : To rokle usse..dekh Shaan Asmita teri patni hai aur tu uska pati, usko rokne ka hadiqaar tumhe nahin to kisko hai puttar ? 

Shantanu nodded and run looking for Asmitha everywhere but couldn't find her. He reached the garden as his last hope was fading away and surprising him he saw her..here she was...sitting on the fountain playing with the water. She was looking so beautiful in her red salwar Kameez, she looked so innocent and yet so smart, she meant soo much to him, he wasn't ready to let her go. 

S : saying in his mind Dadi is right mujhe Asmita ko rokna hoga. 

Puchki was playing with water thinking all she went through this last months all this to save her best friend, her love, her boudho her Shantanu.. 

P : inside herself Kia Kia nahin kiya Maine Shaan ko bachane ke liye...kia kia nahin saha maine lekin finally me kamiab hogayi Shaan se mujrim ka tag hata diya maine..ab sukoon se me jah sakti houn yahain se wapaas Mumbai. 

She was lost in her though when suddenly the servant came with her luggage : 

Servant :putting the bag aside Maam apka saman.. 

A : went near him Shaan standing aside Kaka maine kitni baar kaha apko mujhe Maam nahin Asmitha bulaye.. 

Servant : Maaf kardo bitiya adat nahin hai mujhe. 

A : Koi baat nahin..Kaka aap sab le aye na ? Me yahain wapaas nahin ana chahti. 

Servant : Haan bitiya jaise tumne kaha waise kiya Maine. 

A : Theek hai shukriya.. 

The servant left and Asmita holding her luggage.

A :to herself Chalo time hogaya hai. 

She turned and was about to leave when a voice stop her : 

S : Apne bondhu ko chorkar jah rahi ho Pucchki ? 

Pucchki felt her heart beating faster, she closed her eyes it was going to be toughest than what she thought but she had to do it..for herself..it was necessary. She turned back looking at him the one who meant everything to her, the one for whom she went through all the sacrifices, her bondhu her Shantanu. 

S : Kahan jah rahi ho.. ? 

Asmita didn't answered she was looking at him. 

S : Me kuch pooch raha houn tumse ! Waise bhi tum nahin jasakti. 

A : Kiu ? 

S : Kiuke me kehraha houn. 

A : calmly Tum kaun ho aaj ? Paromita ka pati ? Riddoy ke bhai ? Yah fir Nivedita aunty ka beta ? 

S : firmly Me tumhara pati houn ! 

A : Pati ? Kaun sa pati ? 

S :calmly Asmita hamari shaadi huyi hai. 

A : angry Yeah right Shaadi ! Ab yaad agayi tumhe hamari shaadi ? Tab nahin socha jab Paro ke saath phere le rahe the ? Tab kia hogaya tha tumhe jab sabke samne tumne yeh kaha ke me tumhari nahin Riddoy no patni houn ? 

S : looking down Uss waqt me majboor tha.. 

A : Me bhi thi ! Lekin ab nahin ! Bohot hogaya ab baas. 

S : Apne dost ki baat nahin manogi Pucchki ? 

A : Shayad maanleti agar tum mujh peh thora sa bhi barossa karte aur fir kis dosti ki baat kar rahe ho tum Shantanu ? Jis dosti mein barossa hi na ho, jis dosti mein majboor hojaye insaan..uss dosti ko piche chorna hi better hai Shantanu. 

Both were shocked of Pucchki's words, she didn't expect herself to feel so hurt, she didn't expect those words to come out her mouth but she wanted to hurt him as much as he hurt her but she knew that deep inside whatever she would say won't be enough to heal her heart. 

Next part soon
Edited by Semeira - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love this! Just want we need right now cos the show is just dragging and I can't stand. Shan deserves more than what she's said to him. She should definitely play hard to get. They need some time alone away from the family. He should follow her to Mumbai πŸ˜‰. Can't wait for more!
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggg... update soon.. this is something which needs to happen in the show!!
D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked your story more then the show. Some points i felt like a lot, like Puchki playing with water, Her nd kaka's part And specially Puchki's anger...Loved it πŸ‘ Excited for naxt part. Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the first part of your fanfiction. You have a great writing style. I also want to see Shantanu going after Puchki and winning her back. It would be great if you could write intense emotional/romantic scenes between them. Please update soon. Can't wait to read the next part!

Though we've been unhappy with the show lately, it seems that the trps say the opposite for the general audience. I guess we're going to have to get used the kind of drama being shown right now, so only ff writers like you can fill the void now. :)Edited by bs123 - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting starting 
Glad asmita isn't ready to forgive shaan for whatever he did
I just wish even in the show asmita could take a stand for herself 
But all we r getting is boring Rona dhona & stupid asmita 
Continue plz 
Semeira thumbnail
Hello 😊

Please do not hesitate to leave comment i really appreciate the enthousiasm around my FF and your comments keep me motivate to keep on writing... πŸ˜ƒ

If you didnt read the previous Chapter or dont remind it feel free to read it before reading that one   

Lets go...πŸ˜‰

Chapter 2 : 

S : pulling her back by her arm Yeh Kia keh rahi ho tum ? Matlab kia hai iss baat ka ? 

P : releasing her arm Wohi jo tum sunh rahe ho ! 

S : looking down Tum hamari dosti ko aise nahin chorsakti 

P : Kiu ? Kiu nahin karsakti ? Dosti nibhane ka waada sirf maine kiya tha kia ? Ek doosre peh barossa karne ka ? Ek doosre ka saath dene ka ?? Kis dosti ki baat kar rahe ho Shantanu ? Jis peh tumne barossa nahin kiya ! Jis peh har mod peh sawaal tumne uthaya ! Jis ki bezati har pal tumne ki hai ! Jiski kadar tumhe thori bhi nahin hai ? Kia matlab hai iss dosti ka ? 

S : sadly Boudho.. 

P : crying Tum mere bondhu ho Shantanu janti houn tumhe, janti houn ke Mushkil tha yakeen karna ke tumhari Nivi Maa itni bari saazish racha sakti hai, janti houn ke tumhara dil bohot dukha hai jab sachayi saamne aayi hai, janti houn ke tumhara barossa bohot mazboot tha tumhari Nivi Maa peh...lekin..apni Pucchki peh apni boudho peh apni patni peh zara sa bhi barossa nahin tha tumhe Shantanu ?! Kiu ? Aisi kaun si galati ki hai maine ke tum mujh peh kabhi barossa nahin karsake ?! Batayo na.. 

S : a tear falling on his cheek I am sorry Pucchki..I am very sorry 

P : wiping her tears away Sach baat to yeh hai Shaan ke tumhe Apne bhai Riddoy ke ague, apni Nivi Ma ke ague, apni Paromita ke ague kuch dikha hi nahin deta !! Baas wohi important hai tumhari life mein ! Me...showing herself Me kahin nahin houn ! 

S : tears rolling down his voice breaking Nahin Puchki nahin ! 

P : firmly Lekin ab baas ! Meri apni zindagi bhi hai ! Or apne aap ko proof karte karte maine bohot time barbad kardiya hamari iss dosti ke liye... 

S : Aise mat kaho Asmitha ruk jayo 

P : a tear rolling down her cheek Bohot der hochuki hai Shantanu...bohot der ho chuki hai.. 

Asmita tried to leave but again Shantanu hold her by her arm : 

S : Nahin Pucchki abhi der nahin huyi hai ! Tum aaj bhi meri patni ho ! Meri bondhu ho ! MERI PUCHKI HO TUM ! 

P : angry Patni ?! Tumne pati ka farz kabhi nibhaya hai ?! 

S : Ab nibha raha houn! Tumhe rok raha houn ! 

P : angry Chalo tum khud ko mere pati mante ho na ? To batayo kaun sa pati, apki patni ko apne bhai ke pass bhejta hai usko yeh kehkar ke lo apni patni sambhalo ??

S : looking down feeling ashamed 

P : angry Ab baat karte hai Bondhu ki,  kabhi iss bondhu ki qadar ki hai tumne ?? Kabhi uski ek baat peh yakeen kiya hai tumne ?! 

S : still looking down 

P : even more angry  Tumhari Puchki ?! Me koi khilona nahin houn Shaan Mojumdar jisko jab chaha utha liya jab chaha phek diya !! Me ek insaan houn ! Jisko apni zindagi jinhe ka poora haq hai apni marzi se ! 

Shantanu was shocked 😲😲he was looking at her, hearing her saying his name he understood how much she was mad at him..but it was nothing compare to the shock he was going to have by her next sentence. 

P : firmly and with confidence   Let me make myself clear once and for all Shantanu Mojumdar, me Pucchki nahin rahi, me Asmitha nahin rahi, me Tumhari bondhu tumhari boudho nahin rahi...Me.. Asmitha Kumari houn...Inspector Asmitha Kumari Mumbai Police. 

S : shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Suddenly interrupting their talk her phone rang, she showed her back to him and picked up the call : 

Note : To mark the change in Pucchki she is quoted as A.K Asmitha Kumari

A.K : Jai Hind Sir !!! 

S : still shocked 😲

DSP: Asmita mujhe Pathan se pata chala ke tum wapaas jah rahi ho kia yeh sach hai ? 

A.K : Ji Sir.. 

DSP : Kiu Asmitha ?? Tumne itni mushkil se Shantanu ko begunaah sabit kiya hai aur ab tum jana chahti ho ? Me samja nahin. 

A.K : Mera mission khatam hogaya hai yahain..Me ab agle mission peh jana chahti houn..Meri Mumbai ki team ko Meri zaroorat hai Sir. 

DSP: Lekin Asmita.. 

A.K : Please SIR.. 

DSP : Theek hai..see you in Mumbai Inspector. 

A.K : yes Sir..sure . 

Shantanu came back to himself asking : 

S :shocked Tum..ek police officer ho ?😲 

A.K : Haan..aur jo Mojumdar House mein mere pitah bankar aaye the..Woh DSP Sir hai.

S : shocked To tum hamare ghar peh baas apna mission poora karne aayi thi ? Meri Nivi Ma ko expose karne aayi thi ?! 

A.K : surprised thinking inside herself Again Shantanu...again you misunderstood me..you still don't know what you mean to me.. 

She was about to explain herself but she stopped before she could utter a word. 

A.K : still to herself inside No..not anymore ! I won't explain myself anymore...Shantanu ko jo samajna hai samaj le. 

A.K : looking in Shantanu's eyes Haan you are absolutely right iss liye aayi thi mein showing her back to him and closing her eyes ab mission khatam hogaya hai...mujhe iss shaadi se azaad kardo ab, divorce papers tumhe bhejdoungi sign karlena tum.

S : 😑 Theek hai ! Fine !!! JAYO !!!!! Aur iss baar me keh raha houn..nikal jayo yahain se !!! Kabhi wapaas mat ana !!! Mar chuki ho tum mere liye ! Sunha tumne?!!! 

A.K : sadly Good Bye Shaan Mojumdar. Umeed karti houn.. 

S : interrupting her Mujhse koi umeed mat rakho Pucchki pachtayogi !!! 

A.K : sadly smiling Adat hogayi hai mujhe..hamari dosti ki khaatir..tumhare shabdon se chot khaane ki..ek akhri baar hi sahi... 

S : hurt by her word but looking at her angrily😑😑 

A.K : Anyway...Good Bye...

She took her luggage, looked back at him a last time thinking inside : 

A.K : deep inside  Kash tum mujhe samaj paate Shantanu..Kash tum mujhe itna galat nahin samajte...Kash tum apni Pucchki peh thora sa barossa karte... 

Shantanu looked at her angry and thinking : 

S : angry Mujhe yakeen nahin araha ke tumne mujhe itna bara dhoka diya.. 

Shantanu and Pucchki deep down inside themselves : 

S and A.K : deep inside in their hearts  Ek baar phir tumne mera dil tora hai. 

Pucchki turned back and left for train station where her Pathan baba was waiting for her wiping the remaining tears on her face nd trying to give herself the necessary strengh for this new beginning.

End for now...

Chapter 3 soon..
Edited by Semeira - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Totally love this asmita 
This is what I wanted in the show also but all we got is horrible asmita & asshole shantanu 
At least this time asmita stood for her self respect 
Gave brilliant answers to shantanu & didn't try to explain herself like always 
Uff once again shantanu miss understood asmita when he got to know she is police officer
Now both went their separate ways 
Hope this time shantanu will get good lesson & asmita shouldn't forgive him
Continue plz 
Semeira thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Totally love this asmita 

This is what I wanted in the show also but all we got is horrible asmita & asshole shantanu 
At least this time asmita stood for her self respect 
Gave brilliant answers to shantanu & didn't try to explain herself like always 
Uff once again shantanu miss understood asmita when he got to know she is police officer
Now both went their separate ways 
Hope this time shantanu will get good lesson & asmita shouldn't forgive him
Continue plz 

I am glad you like Asmitha's answersπŸ˜ƒ actually it's really everything I wanted to happen in the show..so it's relaxing to write it πŸ˜†

Thank you for your very kind comment I will continue for sure πŸ˜‰
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God he's misunderstood her again. Only Shan Mozumdar can dig a really deep grave for himself. I'm glad she's gone, he doesn't deserve her. Now it's for him to fix things cos she's done her bit. Can't wait for the next part!