Happy Chintu shippers?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
TBT I am happy to see a sorted guy in a Gul Khan show, who is respectful, sensible and lovable from the get go..Chintu FTWπŸ₯³ It would also make for a unique lovestory between physically imperfect, but emotionally perfect couple..
Rocky type boys are available thok ke bhaav main in all her shows..and I would hate to see one more push pull lovestory...! He has already been an asshole for no reason whatsoever πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
So far I like him and ya his character is a welcome change... looking forward to see how his character is handled but i am sure Happy and Chintu arent the couple Gul is planning... if it is then i would love to see this unique love story. :v
Rocky is too loud and OTT again a change in Gul's story... πŸ˜†
dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...very true! Chintu is very sensitive and understanding guy. I really like him too. 😊Rocky is typical MCP..! But II like his Tashan with happy.πŸ˜†Let'see how the story unfolds.
BTW this is Gul Khan's show?
I didn't know that.
dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes very true! Chintu is very sensitive and understanding guy. I really like him.😊 Rocky is typical MCP. But I like his Tashan with happy.πŸ˜†
Let's see how story unfolds.
BTW this is Gul Khan's show?
I didn't know that.
Koeli thumbnail
Yup Its a gul khan show...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Aah today's scenes of Happy and Chintujee were just so heartwarming ...*pink hearts*
I loved that moment with Tujhmain Rab dikhta hai...Played...

There is a lot to explore in this love story...As against the same old same old

Regardless I like the vibe of the show...It really makes you happy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Koeli thumbnail
Such a lovely scene... I love this actor's expression who is playing chintu's role...
Loved it how he shared his dream with her and loved happy's reaction as well.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yo absolutely πŸ˜› also Happy's live commentary was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanted to see more of her vishesh tippaniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I personally love their scenes.. They understand each other soo well, without even knowing each other that much, I find Rocky a bit too loud compared to them..  Edited by Anilaa - 5 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I remember when I saw the epi and Chintu, I am like Unbelievable such a goody nice handsome guy as a Character that too eyeing the female lead?😲
On Rocky, I dunno I have always loved Bad- Good couple combination always tho redundant but yet they capture my interest more and i am more likely to stick around to the show.. πŸ˜†