Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you everyone for commenting and liking , please if possible mention your IF name if you people are commenting on blog.
Enjoy part 5
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet is surprise seeing maan's approach towards her 
vickram not ready to take defeat by geet but natasha stop him that they wants geet at their wedding next day  
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

It seems like Maan is warming up to Geet but at the same time 
it also feels as if there was some kind of jealousy and annoyance 
as if he didn't want Arjun kissing Geet's hand 
Maan winning that's great 
 I'm glad that Geet won the tender for textile Industry while Vikrant was furious 
but why if Geet won then she surely deserves it 
Natasha is cunning she does not want Vikrant telling Geet anything only because 
they need her at their wedding 
will Maan be going with Geet to the wedding 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

Part 5

fabulous update! superbly written!

glad that Maan and Geet met again! can understand Geet's thoughts! great that Maan was there with her when she saw Vikrant!

sad that Vikrant always belittled Geet! wonderful when Maan complimented Geet!

hmm Maan was upset when Arjun kissed Geet's hand!

not surprised that Geet won the tender! did not liked Vikrant's reaction!

Hate Natasha! she is so selfish! why do they need Geet at the wedding? 

will Geet attend the wedding??

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Maan Geet met again and he complimented hr and she feel gud and thought vickrant never praised hr
Maan don't like arjun  kissing Geet hand Maan and Geet won tender vikrant want to confront Geet but Natasha stopped him bz she want Geet on hr wedding day 
MomiArti thumbnail
Fabulous part.geet shocked seeing maan aproach her.she feel diffrent with maan touch and talk.arjun kiss geet hand and maan feel irritate and jealouse.maan winning and geet got tender.vikrant got angry with winning but natasha stop him for creating a scene beacause they need her present in their marrige for next day.
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomiArti

Fabulous part.geet shocked seeing maan aproach her.she feel diffrent with maan touch and talk.arjun kiss geet hand and maan feel irritate and jealouse.maan winning and geet got tender.vikrant got angry with winning but natasha stop him for creating a scene beacause they need her present in 

their marrige for next day.

Thanks for the comment
Yes, Natasha needs geet to get herself a clean slate.
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb Update
Maaneet pic clicked in the meeting and they did not realize it koi baat nahi next day ki newspaper hai na poori duniya ko batane ke liye 
Geet comparing between Maan and Vikrant and noticing Maan,s possessiveness for her when they met with Arjun, loved it
What,s the problem of Vikrant , what right he has to get angry with Geet, ek tu chori uper se seenajori
Eagerly waiting for next
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am wondering too why did maan not talk yo geet about going together today?? He just wanted her to Ben comfortable and feel good I guess in front if that moron Vicky
Aww possessive maan eh. Geet confused about maan but glad too. Arjun being Arjun I guess
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

I am wondering too why did maan not talk yo geet about going together today?? He just wanted her to Ben comfortable and feel good I guess in front if that moron Vicky
Aww possessive maan eh. Geet confused about maan but glad too. Arjun being Arjun I guess

Maan has his own thinking
I am sure you will love his reasons too.
he is not so innocent like he portrays 😳