SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

He is Mr. Perfectionist😎 & she is Mrs. Messy Queen😆

He is quite reserved & she is a chatterbox

He loves silence😉 & she loves to break silence🤣

He thinks before doing anything👍🏼 & she thinks after messing up everything🤪

He is like a soft breeze😳 & she is like Toofan mail🤣

Yes They are totally opposite from each otherIn Jindal sahab's words "Poorab aur Paschim"

But Still THEY ARE TOGETHER❤️ & See These Moments

First of all, Guddan's pic in Jindal Mansion was a Surprise & Cherry on top was it is placed on the table in Akshat's open study room🥳

Him carefully placing the pic on table,him sitting near the pic to be precise he is just behind her pic somewhat symbolising SHE WILL ALWAYS FIND HIM AS HER SUPPORT SYSTEM THROUGHOUT THEIR JOURNEY❤️ & HE WILL MAKE SURE HER SMILE WILL REMAIN INTACT JUST LIKE IN THIS PIC Perfect Camera Shots👏 ⭐️

Not only in this THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER in Band bajoying Their Common "Cupid Dushman" PARV🤣 Jab Akshat Parv ka parade karwa rahe the tab camera was focussing on Guddan's smiling pic as if she is witnessing this😆 I loved that too👏 ⭐️

The way Akshat gave warning in his style, Such a Tashan wala Scene that was 😎 & I love Akshat's BGM🥳

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was the best thing about the scene, AJ punished Pervy in front of her pic & the zoom on her pic symbolized, he was punishing Pervy for her & the smiling face, she was enjoying it 😳
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Me too was surprised about pic...but then I think no maybe I saw wrong I mean it was there before😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

That was the best thing about the scene, AJ punished Pervy in front of her pic & the zoom on her pic symbolized, he was punishing Pervy for her & the smiling face, she was enjoying it 😳

Exactly👏 So nicely executed⭐️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Me too was surprised about pic...but then I think no maybe I saw wrong I mean it was there before😳

Well Tani kal ke epi mein it was again gayab😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true they were there together the way he placed her pic and sat and the angle at which he sat showed both are present bbb perv
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

So true they were there together the way he placed her pic and sat and the angle at which he sat showed both are present bbb perv

Totally & I love such detailing⭐️ CVZ deserve👏