~~Akshat "PROTECTIVE" Jindal~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Epi 103 gave us The Beautiful Shade of Mr.Akshat Jindal - We got to see Akshat "PROTECTIVE" Jindal who knows how to take care of family relations & how to protect them for your loved ones❤️

"Aur rahi baat jo Durga bahu ne kaha unki shabdom ke liye Main aap se Maafi maangta hu, MAAF KAR DIJIYE"

He knows THE IMMENSE BLIND TRUST his wife has on her step mom He has seen how his truthful words broke her just few min ago in their room & so in order to protect her trust, in order to protect her from further heart break he chose to ask forgiveness even though he & his bahu were right ONLY FOR HER,HE ASKED MAAFI👍🏼& His eyes & this look passed conveyed the same to her❤️& SHE UNDERSTUD HIM SO WELL TOO❤️

I really loved how Akshat confronted Kaushalya later👏I felt there were so many indirect warnings hidden in those his direct words😎

"Ji chod dia LEKIN SIRF AAPKI BETI KI WAJAH SE"

Direct Warning - Yes I am forgiving you & your crimes just because you are MRS.GUDDAN JINDAL's Step mom👍🏼

Indirect Warning - Beware DONT EXPECT this concession next time😵

"Galat faimi Humein nahi aapko hi hai Ki AAP MUJHE BEWAKOOF BANA SAKTI HAI"

Direct Warning - You think U can make fool of me But No you are wrong I am very aware of who you are & what you are so yeahhh MIND IT😈

Indirect Warning - I know how much you care for Guddan & how real is your love for her so pls dnt act smart & mere saamne toh pretend na hi karo toh acha hoga😡

"BAHUT VISHWAS KARTI HAI AAP PAR AUR USKE ISS VISHWAS AUR PYAAR KO GALAT SABIT KARKE MAIN USSE AUR TAKLEEF NAHI PAHUNCHANA CHAHTA"

"PAR AAJ KE BAAD ISS GHAR MEIN YA ISS PARIVAR KE KISI BHI MAMLE MEIN AGAR DHAKAL DENE KI SOCHI BHI TOH YAAD RAKHIYEGA JIN HAATHOM NE AAJ MAAFI MAANGI HAI WAHI HAATH KAL AAPKO JAIL KE SALAKHOM KE PEECHE PAHUNCHA SAKTE HAI"

Direct Warning - Stay away from Me, My Family & My loved ones, Warna I will make u suffer in jail👍🏼

Indirect Warning - Remember One thing She is Ur Beti, GUDDAN GUPTA. But now SHE IS MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL, along with ur beti now SHE IS JINDAL PARIVAAR KI BAHU, BELONGS TO MY PARIVAAR, MY WIFE & MY RESPONSIBILITY TOO👍🏼The way u took care of her as a mother I have seen😡You have always played with her feelings & now also you are doing the same😵 but I m not like you I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL FULLFIL MY RESPONSIBILITIES WITH ATMOST CARE BY NOT HURTING HER FEELINGS JUST LIKE I DID TODAY BUT IF U TRY TO DO OR THINK TO PLAY UR DIRTY GAME AGAIN DONT EXPECT ME TO BE THE SAME AS TODAY😈

I loved how scared Kausalya was🤣 Kya band bajaya hai Damaad ji ne Sasumaa ki 🥳

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True it was great to see confrontation between Aj and kaushalya i hope to see such more scenes beetween them
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all 3 topics are awesome ya🤗
we are blessed to have great writers in this forum
u ,piku Raglak_akshan ,elsanna

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I danced like no end seeing scared face of kaushyala 😡
This was Best best best 👏

AJ ne BBB Kar ke rakh this wahitat aurat ki 😡😃

Whistle fodu scene trully 👏
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was great what you wrote... 🤗 your every topic is mind blowing👏 
Let's be friends🤗 u remember my name na...😳 Saranya😳 but why were you Gayab itne din😔
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

all 3 topics are awesome ya 🤗

Aww thanks di😳🤗
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome breakdown of the warning ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lomri's face was worth a watch 🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajalTiwari

True it was great to see confrontation between Aj and kaushalya i hope to see such more scenes beetween them

Me too waiting for more scenes & I hope we get them during Parv-Revti Shaadi Kand & at that time I want Akshat to BBB Parv & Kaushalya left right centre👍🏼 Par patha nahi itni jaldi khulasa hoga bhi ya nahi
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

all 3 topics are awesome ya🤗

Awww That's So sweet of U Shailu❤️ Thank U🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud