Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kapoormenka

Right now I am not very angry with Anu. Because he just realised his budding feeling without knowing it's depth still didn't get time to process it. He loves pre but still hasn't realised what he is loosing with this engagement. He hasn't proposed Pre in romantic way (That's the plus point at this moment.) Right now he is not cheating Pre yep but his feelings and to some extent Mishika.

Moreover he wanted to marry with his mother's consent only and his love for his mother is also genuine. I understand that.
I am little bit disappointed but not very angry at him right now.

But after confessing his love for Pre understanding her value in his life. If he is going to emotionally blackmailed by Mohini that will be worst. To Jitna blackmail hona hai abhi ho jao not later.

agree he did not confess anything to Pre
after confessing if he backtracks that is gonna be really bad

KK2926 thumbnail

Right now I am not very angry with Anu. Because he just realised his budding feeling without knowing it's depth still didn't get time to process it. He loves pre but still hasn't realised what he is loosing with this engagement. He hasn't proposed Pre in romantic way (That's the plus point at this moment.) Right now he is not cheating Pre yep but his feelings and to some extent Mishika.

Moreover he wanted to marry with his mother's consent only and his love for his mother is also genuine. I understand that.

But after confessing his love for Pre understanding her value in his life. If he is going to emotionally blackmailed by Mohini that will be worst. To Jitna blackmail hona hai abhi ho jao not later.

budding feeling se koi itna flirt karta hai kya? 
poora week flirting , drooling and dreaming main chala gaya

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i m in same boat 
i cant angry on anu๐Ÿ˜ณ
but story itself getting worse worse day by day
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aare KK
pura week nahi  its  just 8 hours๐Ÿ˜†
office & then roits
its for us whole week
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vo sab CV's ki taraf se humein gift tha๐Ÿ˜†. Maine last week bhi kaha tha Jitne Yeh acche moments mil rahein hain enjoy karlo Baad mein Yeh bhi nahi milenge๐Ÿ˜†.
Ab dekho Anu aur Kom ki Jodi kitni acchi hai. Kitne perfect hain dono ek dusre ke liye.

Dono apne parents ke Fav hain aur us position par rehne ke liye vo sab karte hain jo vo nahi karna chahte๐Ÿ˜†. Just think agar Kom ko apne papa ki nazar mein acche nahi bane rehna hota to then she wouldn't have let Mish getting engaged to Anu. 
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i m in same boat 
i cant angry on anu๐Ÿ˜ณ
but story itself getting worse worse day by day

I know Moni. Ek dil usse justify karta Vahin dusra uspar gussa hota hai. Samajh nahi aata. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

pls explain --- "THANK GOD MUJHE TUM US DIN MILI" 

Y is Anu thinking this way now? why thanking god? 

actually they rrminds us how anu will do anything for his mom
laal chunni ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by moniloveanupre - 5 years ago
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

actually they rrminds us how anu will do anything for his us
laal chunni๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ญ
KK2926 thumbnail
Positivity kuch dikhayi nahee dikh rahaa hai Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I thought this show was high on budget... tho phir Anu ke pants Kaun stitch karta hai...there is always an inch or two gap between pants and his ankles...if they are trendy, they are not for Parth atleast ( just my view)

And when will CVS grow out of this blouse dori drama already...
That hilarious run of Anu attributes more or less to his pants... probably tight and short ๐Ÿคฃ ...
When Ekta said this show is going to be different from previous one that was tragic... she probably meant that this one is going to be a comedy show and us viewers misunderstood it to be about anupre's love story...
All character's are bringing comic elements to the show from vamps to leads...
Seriously... this unending sacrifices in the name of mom / family ...and longing and pining on the other side... what nonsense and rally of vamps all around... is just not worth our time
This show is getting so annoying that I find it funny... ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by Sss1119 - 5 years ago