Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: coldy07

What was this πŸ˜†

Still can't stop laughing about the precap. I don't like the trip fall and catch. It's not esthetic for some weird reason.
I like subtle ones as in the previous party.

And Anu knows how to stitch also. Waah. With matching colour thread.

Throughout the entire episode, I was like now Anu will have a monologue. But alas!
I'm glad Moloy at least brought the office scene to his mind. I thought they were just going to forget about it. Not that it helped.

How many expensive dupattas does Mohini get stitched for her laadla.
Her love is toxic IMO. I don't find it normal.

yeah this kind of precap scenes the whole Bollywood tried that kind of falling trick and we already frustrated    πŸ˜•
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I just hope Komo creates a big drama n this guy finally speaks otherwise no one can stop the engagement. 😑😑😑

aare pre ko girne dena tha steps se 
tab maza aata πŸ˜†
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wonder why those stitching scenes and trip and fall at this point of story? to make her feel bad ? or to make him feel something before putting on the ring... jo ab tak nahee hua with trip and fall it will happen? 
and why is pre with Anu again when she knows clearly that he is getting engaged? mad or what? 

my head is aching early on a friday πŸ˜‘

i thought ki they will show her moving away from him ... ye KZK main kuch bhi nahee hota jo expect karte ho woh
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Here's my understanding about women like Mohini.

They never really liked their better halves. Always found some flaws in them. Mohini too doesn't seem attracted to Moloy. Moloy became rich later on in life, and Mohini seems to belong to a well to do family.
So she compromised in her life, but focused all her energy on her son. She ensured he became exactly like how she wanted him to be She adores him as the only purpose in life is her son. 
Such mothers try to forget their husbands' shortcomings and instead devote their attention to their sons. 
For them, their world revolves around them. They cannot stand any woman who will be dearer to their son other than them. Hence before he could take a stand about his own love interest, she chose a girl for him, knowing fully well, she can always exert her dominance, as this other girl is never going to throw her off her pedestal. 

She needs counselling.  πŸ€”

This is only a serial, but I'm sure there are women like this destroying happy couple's lives. 

🀣
no she just need one slap from moloy 
though i m woman i dont want this 

but she seriaously need this😑
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So are we up for another AnuKom? πŸ€£
Considering Nivi talking about divorcing Anupam at the drop of a hat, and Anupam being intrigued by Kom. 
πŸ˜†
I wish Anu had not shaken hands with Kom though. He should have done the Namastey!
KK2926 thumbnail

Here's my understanding about women like Mohini.

They never really liked their better halves. Always found some flaws in them. Mohini too doesn't seem attracted to Moloy. Moloy became rich later on in life, and Mohini seems to belong to a well to do family.
So she compromised in her life, but focused all her energy on her son. She ensured he became exactly like how she wanted him to be She adores him as the only purpose in life is her son.
Such mothers try to forget their husbands' shortcomings and instead devote their attention to their sons.
For them, their world revolves around them. They cannot stand any woman who will be dearer to their son other than them. Hence before he could take a stand about his own love interest, she chose a girl for him, knowing fully well, she can always exert her dominance, as this other girl is never going to throw her off her pedestal.

She needs counselling.πŸ€”

This is only a serial, but I'm sure there are women like this destroying happy couple's lives.

Oh yes there will be and are lot of mothers like her
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The Precap was just🀣
Anu was running  for Prerna just how a fielder runs to catch a ball.. It was ridiculously hilarious.. πŸ€£

Prerna has 3 women in her family and Anurag is stitching her blouse ..  And she is sucking his finger...really??πŸ₯±
KK2926 thumbnail
pls explain --- "THANK GOD MUJHE TUM US DIN MILI" 
Y is Anu thinking this way now? why thanking god? 
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aurtika

The Precap was just🀣

Anu was running  for Prerna just how a fielder runs to catch a ball.. It was ridiculously hilarious.. πŸ€£

Prerna has 3 women in her family and Anurag is stitching her blouse ..  And she is sucking his finger...really??πŸ₯±

Oh I forgot to mention the funny running scene only!
The way he ran was just too funny. Guess the clothes were uncomfortable. But it was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So true. In everyday life we manage sooo many thing all alone. And here people πŸ₯±
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

The Precap was just🀣

exactly AnuPre chemistry kuch nahee tha usme
it is kind of irritating that they are spoiling it by using senseless scenes like these

sucking his finger seriously with a spineless guy