Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

just saw the precape what was that

First time I didnt feel anything about the precap!!!

What the hell??

Why is Pre allowing him to come that close to her??? Like come on, back off man.. u r about to get engaged to someone else...
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Insta seems to be full of love for AnuPre and Mohini, so I don't know if there is unhappiness only on this forum about how the story and Anurags character is going. But even if the writers know this, they cant change anything or add any scenes. All these scenes were don't before Erica went to Dubai so we will just need to hope that they read what we are saying here at some point.
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am kind of glad they didn't show OTT reactions in the precap during the stitching scene.
Just the heartbeat is enough. Pre has to stand strong irrespective of her feelings. Maybe mentally she has shut herself. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

just saw the precape what was that

I just hope Komo creates a big drama n this guy finally speaks otherwise no one can stop the engagement.😑😑😑
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

What the hell??

Why is Pre allowing him to come that close to her??? Like come on, back off man.. u r about to get engaged to someone else...

exactly cant she avoid him at all... itna kya hai 
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I just hope Komo creates a big drama n this guy finally speaks otherwise no one can stop the engagement.😑😑😑

I can totally imagine Komolika, Mishka, Mohini and Nivi shouting at Prerna for disturbing the engagement and Anurag just standing there doing nothing. I think that is what we have got waiting for us on Monday.Edited by UKGirl22 - 5 years ago
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

komo will definitely make a scene out of this trip and fall 
she will for sure sunao Anu and Pre for this πŸ˜†

and i am sure Anu kuch bhi nahee kahegaaaπŸ˜•
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

What the hell??

i m telling u pre is the biggest fool 
pls pre he is not ur husband 
😑
KK2926 thumbnail

wiithout any issues he is getting engaged... wating for pre ek taraf se and getting engaged to someone else... 

he has no smile on his face when chaubey ji is talking to him... looks weird though... if he is shown as a cheater let him be y giving mixed feels here
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Here's my understanding about women like Mohini.

They never really liked their better halves. Always found some flaws in them. Mohini too doesn't seem attracted to Moloy. Moloy became rich later on in life, and Mohini seems to belong to a well to do family.
So she compromised in her life, but focused all her energy on her son. She ensured he became exactly like how she wanted him to be She adores him as the only purpose in life is her son. 
Such mothers try to forget their husbands' shortcomings and instead devote their attention to their sons. 
For them, their world revolves around them. They cannot stand any woman who will be dearer to their son other than them. Hence before he could take a stand about his own love interest, she chose a girl for him, knowing fully well, she can always exert her dominance, as this other girl is never going to throw her off her pedestal. 

She needs counselling. πŸ€”

This is only a serial, but I'm sure there are women like this destroying happy couple's lives. 
Edited by coldy07 - 5 years ago