~~Her Naram Dilwala Kathore~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Epi 102, Jan 15, 2019 - This Episode & This Date needs to be marked for Brilliant execution of scenes in terms of direction,dialogues,cinematography, BGM & above all the top notch acting with right amount of emotions by our very own Nishika⭐️👏 DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LO ❤️ It's the first time I am watching a show of Nishant & Kanika so for me both are new actors😃I repeat what I said before No one could have done justice to AKSHAT JINDAL & GUDDAN GUPTA/JINDAL the way NISHANT & KANIKA are doing👏PERFECT CASTING⭐️

In this super special episode,AKSHAT JINDAL has Literally become Mrs.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL's "Naram Dilwala Kathore" &  I wonder whether my words can describe it as wonderful & beautiful as the way CVz had shown this transition in our showPhir bhi Let me just fangirl over this change as My Dil want to do the sameSabse pehle CVz I am so much happy & content to watch such beautiful & emotionally touching scene so yeahh Hugs to all🤗

He enter their room & both were in completely opposite zone of theirs' her being happy as finally her plan succeeded for very first time🥳 & him being tensed of knowing the truth

She continues her rants, expresses her happiness & thinks he is not responding because he thinks plan is only half successful🤔

"Hum yehi khushi na apne maa ke saath baatna chahte hai"

These words from her &  just look at their faces, there she turns away towards her happiness while he turns looking away thinking how can I take away her happiness?😒Then & there he decided No He wont & he cant do this to her & break her happy world

When She asked Him to help her to write for her, to share her happiness with her, he agreed & HIS WORDS BECAME HER KHUSHIYA Surprisingly the BGM also matched with the scene👏

*Lafzo ne chodh rakha tha hotom pe theherna*

This was being played when he was writing for her❤️ Look at the lyrics yaar🥳He didn't appreciated her plan of catching kidnapper not even once infact always called it as STUPID PLAN but see Today HE GENUINELY APPRECIATED HER & THAT TOO WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL HEART TOUCHING WORDS👏 Matlab jo lafz hothom pe theherna chod dia tha aaj woh kagaz se nikalke seedha Dil pe utar gaya hai

"Teri Beti haar kaise maan sakti hai maa?
Aaj Apni galati nahi kaamyabi batana chahthi hu
Derr se hi sahi maine kaamyabi ki taraf pehla kadam bada diya hai
Mujhe patha hai tumhara aashirwaad hamesha ki tarah mere saath rahega"

I am in love with this Letter❤️ DIL LE LO❤️

While reading the letter the way she turned back  just to make sure what she read was actually he wrote & That nod with a slight proud smile from him affirming YES GUDDAN YOU READ IT RIGHT,TODAY YOU BECAME SUCCESSFUL 👍🏼 That moment was SO SO SO PRECIOUS❤️ One of my fav moment & I love when such small gestures give your dil so much sukoon🤗 (I wish I cud make a gif of this moment But mujhe gif banana nahi aatha🥺)

The way He silently watches her, reading her khushiya, by hiding one of the biggest truth from her, just to protect her happiness was a TREAT❤️symbolising HE WILL BE THERE IN EACH & EVERY STEP TO MAKE HER MORE STRONGER TO BATTLE WITH THE HARD TRUTHS OF LIFE⭐️

When he was asked to join her happiness, to meet her mom, he was kind of afraid whether he will be able to pretend to be normal before Her Mom😳That shudden shock was on point👍🏼

He was kind of amused at the way he was being introduced by her to her momHer words of appreciation, Him being addressed from "Sakt Dil Kathore" to "Naram Dil Insaan" somewhat warmed his heart❤️

Her words began to prick him when he was asked to promise before her mom to help her out in catching the kidnapper💔He began to fear he may soon break his wife's happiness & that realisation was so clearly written on his face🥺

And his fear began to show its intensity all over his face in the form of excessive sweatingAnother small detailing👏

AKSHAT JINDAL, THE MAN OF WORDS finally decided to break his wife's happiness & His withdrawed closed fist from her open hand ne uski shuruwat kar dii🥺

"Main Antara se jhoot nahi keh paya aaj tak tumhari maa se kaise keh du?"

This proved How much he respect Guddan's Mom & Her feelings related to her mom👍🏼 He could have easily promised before her mom but He chose to spill the truth & break Guddan's happiness than to do a fake promise because He values Her mom too just like he values Antara❤️

"Himmath rakho Guddan Tumhara Sach jaanna bahut zaruri hai"

Another fav moment❤️ He kneel down along with her silently supporting her😭

"Main jaantha hu ki yeh sach jaan kar tumhein bahut takleef ho rahi hogi isliye main yeh baat tumhein batane se bahut katra raha tha agar tum apni maa se wada karne ke liye nahi kehti toh shyayad yeh baat main tumhein kabhi nahi kehtha"

"Par Afsoos Yehi Sach hai"

He would have kept this truth as RAAZ FOREVER so that her heart wont hurtHis Dil was breaking watching her in pain still he chose to be "Kathore" before her because He knows He is right

"Aapko patha hai hum galat the bilkul galat abhi abhi humne aapke baare mein apni maa ke saamne jo bhi achayi ki na sab galat thi hum aapke baare mein jo pehle sochte the samajhte the wahi sahi hai"

"Jab aapse hamari khushi dekhi nahi jaathi aapne q yeh chitti likhne mein hamari madad ki, q likha  ispe itna acha acha?

"Nahi samjhenge Aap q ki AAP KE PASS DIL HI NAHI HAI"

Her words were affecting him,hurting him still he silently heard what she said because he very well knows that the intensity of pain through which she is going through now is much more than what he is feeling right now

He was looking at the way she was crushing her happiness with her own hands🤔

"Tumhara Dard Samajh sakta hu Main Guddan"

She said he has no Dil & He Said I understand Ur Pain

THIS WAS ABSOLUTE BEAUTY❤️ The way he picked up her crushed happiness & stick it to the right place where it belonged, right next to her mother's pic & his hand on her khushiyaa was DIL LE LO MOMENT Symbolising No matter what He will always Protect her happiness from getting destructed by evil forces & he will make sure she will get the reward for her successHe will be her support system in future,guiding her towards her success👍🏼

The way Nishant emote each & every little emotions of Akshat is just wow👍🏼In this particular epi he had to convey the battle that was going in Akshat's Mind & Brain a lot more silently & he did it with so much ease & so precisely that I felt that tension of hiding the biggest shock that can almost wreck his wife's whole world upside side🥺

Be it blankly staring at your smiling wife or trying to be normal infront of her by calming down the storm inside you or trying to add her happiness in your way by helping her out, or being hesistant to meet her mom or gulping down when you were asked to promise her mom or that sweat covered face or that pain filled eyes while disclosing the truth to your wife & watching her broken before you, THOSE DIFFERENT SILENT YET POWERFUL EMOTIONS were so brilliantly enacted by You🤗, TAKE A BOW NISHANT⭐️👏

Kanika, in this particular episode has to emote two completely opposite emotions & she very well enacted The TRANSITION  FROM A VERY HAPPY GUDDAN JINDAL TO A COMPLETELY SHATTERED GUDDAN JINDAL⭐️👏Be it happily chirping before your hubby about your life's first kaamyaabi or asking help to write for her or happily dragging him to her maa & introducing him or asking him so genuinely to help her out in future too or just broke down before him on hearing the ugly truth still not believing it or crushing her happiness before him & asking him the reason for doing so & leaving with a broken heart, I AM SURE JUST LIKE ME EACH VIEWER SHOULD HAVE JUST FELT TO GIVE A TIGHT HUG TO OUR PYAARI SI GUDIYA GUDDAN, HAI NA?😭 🤗You were Fab, TAKE A BOW KANIKA⭐️👏

*Kaala Teeka Is a Must, So Yeahh Putting Loads & Loads of Kaala Teekas for Our Akshan, For Our Nishika, For Our Show, For Our Forum & Forumwaasis too*☯️

Finally Ab Mere Dil ko Sukoon milaaa

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.  How beautifully you ha e pen down the emotions and expressions of both.. 
I loved it😳
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just mind blowing... post👏
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤗lots of hugs wishes and love to you for this 😳
About Akshan Kanika and Nishant were born to play Akshat Jindal and Guddan Jindal respectively they are soul base of the show ❤️

Nishant no words for him he has proved himself way before 👏thats the manzha hua kalakar 

Kanika she is proving her worth day by day 👏

Teully a master piece ep kudos to the team 👏
.and thank you so much for such minimal detailing 😳

Asthetic 👏⭐️
Edited by Ajgud - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amzing post u have described each and every words so well
Love it❤️
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing topic and analysis 🤗
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Beautifully penned 👏👏🤗

this was one of the best Akshan scene ❤️
Kudos to the whole team for this beautiful execution 👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Wow.  How beautifully you ha e pen down the emotions and expressions of both.. 

I loved it😳

Thank u so much for loving😃
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Just mind blowing... post👏

Thank U Tani dear❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

🤗lots of hugs wishes and love to you for this 😳

About Akshan Kanika and Nishant were born to play Akshat Jindal and Guddan Jindal respectively they are soul base of the show ❤️

Nishant no words for him he has proved himself way before 👏thats the manzha hua kalakar 

Kanika she is proving her worth day by day 👏

Teully a master piece ep kudos to the team 👏
.and thank you so much for such minimal detailing 😳

Asthetic 👏⭐️

Thank u for appreciating me & loads of hugs wishes & love to you too dear❤️

@Blue Very true⭐️

@Bold I love such small detailing & I love when actors enact so flawlessly