Genuine Query/ Story- Please see

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Everyone.
The forum as we all know have become really slow. So I was wanting to ask, Is it a seasonal thing, you know because of exam etc and the traffic will increase once the season is over. Or are we really in our last stages and if so is there any way we can get back that at least half of that 'hulchul' that used to be here. 

Because, I have confess, I don't have many sources of entertainment. Serials on TV are not very interesting these days. Netflix and Amazon, are viable options but the kind of slow-mo romance and sizzling chemistry that I root for isn't found easily. I like reading stories here and posting stories too. Romantic books, are filled with insta love and I hate stuffs like that. It's like forums people know what to write to satisfy their readers. 

And when life goes tough, I like to escape here. That is like most of the time.πŸ˜†

Sometimes I feel so bad for joining this late.

Please, share your side of story too and come up with ideas that will in some way help solve problem.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Nohar (OK sorry i think i'm taking free liberty here, so please tell me off if you dont like me referring you as Nohar, however your full name is impossible to pronounce nevermind spell lol, unless you like GN)

Anyway i  understand where you are coming from, the activity here on GF has reduced significantly. Honestly i cant pin point one reason alone, since there has been a decline over the past few years. But this is slow on another level, therefore I have my own reasoning's:

1. GFians have grown up - hence busy with marriage (quite a few of the girls here have gotten married recently), studies or work etc

2. Addiction has died down (I hope not, since I'm still stuck. I make it a point to check once a day at least, I know sad me lol)

3. It is the nocturnal season lol, so people are generally lazy lol

4. I don't have one, maybe you can add your own

As for doing something, there have been plenty of users creating Games and chat clubs, which worked for a brief amount of time and then halted due to inactivity.

I usually leave it to time, time and again it gets busy and then it's like the after effects of boxing day sales lol, hardly anyone present. Anyway I don't think GF is going anywhere at least for now.

No need to feel guilt, there's are saying better late than never' right.  

Anyway enjoy your weekend

PS: sorry for the waffle, i have a unfiltered mouth or fingers, better mind lol

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you once again, 21st for the response. 
For a moment I thought nobody would care to response. But then you came. πŸ˜ƒ 

Please feel free to call me Nohar. Earlier it was a random username without any meaning but since the time you've started addressing me as Nohar, I'm beginning to feel so much like Nohar. Lol.

And I agree with you about the reasons. Most people have grown up and so the priorities have changed.  

I really wish people, readers and writers, whenever they get time they come here and contribute to keep it alive. 

Chat clubs and games forum, hmm I've seen many dead threads like these. 

I was thinking I would make discussion threads about stories, old-new, to boost the moral of the writers, but I don't know whether it will work.

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^ oh i'm glad i came by then, i reckon everyone's busy or else GF peeps are usually dead helpful. Plus the unresponsiveness of GF has been discussed frequently.
BTW i love 21st, since its my birth date but i go by Soph or Sophie, or anything you like. I'm not too bothered really

Oww its random, does ur UN have a emaning then; maybe a character Ginosuke sounds chinese to me, maybe not. Aww thank you, i'm glad Nohar has some significance now. What does Nohar mean, i baby sis has a middle name Nahar but that's like a fmaily name which only she adopted lol, basically she had no choice lol

I wish for the same, if not everyday of teh year but atleast once a month or so. But its too big of an ask really, some probably have even forgotten their log ins, i know i would if i stop for a year lol. I really wish for some writers to return, Laxmi2010 topping my list for now. She's my GF legend lol

There is a discussion thread, maybe you can contribute towards it

But this is for old tales, maybe you can create a new one for current and new tales - that is if you like lol

And thank you for the suggestion of starting Handa the loner after a month, it'll probably be then since i have Hertz to read. However i am looking forwrad to reading you

God i talk too much lol
Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago
Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nohar... 
I'm glad you put up this topic.. And am hoping just like you to have my doubts cleared...

I myself was absconding from the forum for 2yrs because of work issues.. Am back now but in between work keeps one busy.. This is my personal experience.. And hence the updates are super delayed...

Like you I wish from the bottom of my heart that the forum stays alive until some of us can manage to return with our works!!!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you

The content is not out there and the slo mo romances and others seem almost childish

As a writer I try to keep the few readers I have left by giving frequent updates

As a reader I am limited to who I know will give me what I want from a story

Plus there are multiple biases too which restrict my reading. I won't read anyone who tends to leave stories incomplete; bad grammar is a no-no; devil heros, rape etc are no-nos. So many issues, I have πŸ˜†

Anyways please post any stories that are engrossing and romantic also

If you want a suggestion try Web of love by ChandlerBing

One of my favs though sadly still incomplete but almost done
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi there!
the activity on this forum has reduced drastically!

its really sad seeing so many incomplete stories here! hope the writers return soon!

have to acknowledge the writers that are regularly updating, keeping the forum goingEdited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The froum is slow
Maybe everyone busy
In their own lives
Or maybe maaneet Magic over
In past there was a hustle and bustle in forum
Because geet anniversary caming and last few years preparation were started from December now everyone silent
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I may try my best to came at least one or two times a day
Even some time at night
Because there is only geet forum
Who can make me relax
Praying all the forum members and fans came back again
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
I can still hear the Mahi background music when ever im in GFπŸ˜†
Jyse geet ka bhoot ghoom raha ho forum me🀣

activity is less no doubt but still there are people who visit GF... competitions... discussions and games hote the GF me once upon a timeπŸ˜›

till a year back i used to be on gf for a whole day looking for updates chatting with people or searching old stories...

now life has just got busy and gf became too silent k wo pull and urge jo tha to drop by wo dhere dhere kam ho raha hai

hope this place still be alive when people try n take a peek of gfπŸ˜›