Dog WALKS The RAMP At Sidharth Malhotra Diana Penty Fashion Show - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
my dear, human beings attack other human beings and they are thinking people with intelligence. you dont see humans getting euthanized wholesale because some of them attack others, be it thugs or bandits or lunatics or terrorists. 
This stray dog is a beautiful soul who is so comfortable and at ease and friendly. He is walking on a ramp in a show costing crores and doesnt give a damn. He is just happy with the music,the atmosphere, the nice' people onstage wearing big dresses who dont kick him or shout at him.

Okay so the girl being attacked video is not of any stray dog.  It is of a pet dog and an animal person will know by looking at it that the animal is actually playing.  The girl wasnt in any danger as such but of course if you are not familiar with dogs you will think it is attacking and will not know how to stop it.   It is not attacking in any way.  I will blame the pet owners completely for not being aware of what their pet is doing and keeping it in the house at all times especially when it is so hyper.
In the bogs clip -- yes one dog is attacking but the others are trying to stop it if you see closely.  

And that is not to say stray dogs dont attack.  And also not saying stray dogs are not a problem.  But there is a way to solve this problem with humanity and compassion -- like we did in our locality.  

Waise toh humans also attack and in much worse way than animals --- so then we should kill all humans right according to some of the people above?  

Animals react directly to how they are treated.  Just be calm and nice to them, ignore them if you are scared but live and let live.  Dont count yourself as the superior being and entitled to life over others just because you are "human."  

Originally posted by SriRani

I
I get where flipflop coming from...as I am phobic too. As a kid I was chased by those dogs and that fear is still not letting me to go even close to pet dogs. Imagine yourself chased by some wild animal...

Count me in!! 

This video is scary. What if this Dog attacked someone ? 
Oh but he did not have a costume!!
Not fair.