KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/ Episode Discussions Thread 17 Jan 2019 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KK2926

he was about to confess na to Pre and ask her those questions in that toofan scene and in car drive scene... 

that time he just wanted to ask those question which moloy said 
i dont think so he was confessing his feeling that time 
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

that time he just wanted to ask those question which moloy said 
i dont think so he was confessing his feeling that time 

ok got it!

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
only one thing is giving me hope everybody telling one thing 
if anu fall in love he will fight with everyone 
even kom said it today just after a few meetings  
waiting for that day 
love month feb  is coming  anu defo realise soon 
KK2926 thumbnail

only one thing is giving me hope everybody telling one thing 

if anu fall in love he will fight with everyone 
even kom said it today just after a few meetings  
waiting for that day 
love month feb  is coming  anu defo realise soon 

haa feb tak ðŸ¤¢
christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Moloy (a successful business man) is behaving like a coward in front of his wife??? Does he have any opinion/ strength of character to question his wife's solo decisions? No wonder Anu cannot say anything to his mom!
KK2926 thumbnail
I wonder if Moloy feels the need to go and talk to his son at all after his office conversation about LOVE (LOB)
and now sudden announcement without ANU even getting a chance to talk at all and here Mohini did not blackmail or anything simply he gave in without even putting a fight
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

I wonder if Moloy feels the need to go and talk to his son at all after his office conversation about LOVE (LOB)

and now sudden announcement without ANU even getting a chance to talk at all and here Mohini did not blackmail or anything simply he gave in without even putting a fight

seriously yr every thing is messy .moloy has no spine how we r expecting his son has😡

this mommy dear gtg my nerv now😡
oh god now i confuse like  anurag 
one time i have hope on anu 
second time i want to rant😆
Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

seriously yr every thing is messy .moloy has no spine how we r expecting his son has😡

this mommy dear gtg my nerv now😡
oh god now i confuse like anurag
one time i have hope on anu
second time i want to rant😆

Now I am thinking of two options... one where Anu rejects Mishka and confesses love to Pre... and all 4 vamps combined take revenge from Pre. And Komo trying to seduce Anu, she just said she is leaving Anu for Mishka... and if he breaks the engagement, then Komo can go ahead without any concerns..
Second where after coming off from his dream world, Practical confused Anu goes ahead with Mishka engagement... this leading us to the Promo face off between Pre Komo... with hour glass where Anu seems to be in dilemma... this maybe because he is related to Chaubey's Officially and can't go against them but still wants to help his so called best friend
KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Now I am thinking of two options... one where Anu rejects Mishka and confesses love to Pre... and all 4 vamps combined take revenge from Pre. And Komo trying to seduce Anu, she just said she is leaving Anu for Mishka... and if he breaks the engagement, then Komo can go ahead without any concerns..
Second where after coming off from his dream world, Practical confused Anu goes ahead with Mishka engagement... this leading us to the Promo face off between Pre Komo... with hour glass where Anu seems to be in dilemma... this maybe because he is related to Chaubey's Officially and can't go against them but still wants to help his so called best friend

i want the second thing to happen... Pre ko strong ban na hai and should avoid Anu seriously

that way Promo will not play out as expected then Pre will not have the engagement ring
Sunbul77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

The second option would make a very interesting turn of events indeed. But for that to happen il have to hate on Anurag for choosing to actually get engaged n i really dont wanna hate on him ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ Anurag Basu 2.0 was wat hooked me onto the show in the first place i watch mainly for him but if this crapfest keeps going on.. :/ ðŸ˜­