KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/ Episode Discussions Thread 17 Jan 2019

Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Mohini announcing Anu Mish alliance .
Anunis shocked n tries to stop his mom but she pays no heed to what he wanted to say 
Anupam is shocked so is Molly 
Molly asks Mohini not to rush ..Anu was very shocked n confused .. they were very young n needed time to think n decide ..he felt they should give them time .

Mohini is in her own league .. along with Nivi ...she n Nivi proceed with congratulating the couple 
Mish can't stop beaming .

Nivi suggests they cal Pandit ji for some dates .. Moh says why pandit !! They were going to have engagement right the next day 
Anu is even more shocked !!
Nivi loves this idea ..
She agrees and can't wait to tell this news to Pre n see her face ..

Later at home Komo hugs Mish .. Mish is very happy at home .
Mish Komo have discussion on Anurag . Komo says she felt bit jealous of Mish over Anu . 
She then warns Mish that she had no khatra over Anu ...from Komo s side 
Komo admits ...she found him interesting n if Anu di s kt belomg to Mish she would have made him hers n ditched him too by now ..

Mish is annoyed with di ... but smiles as Komo assures she was not interested on Anu any more ...he was going to be her jeejaji 
Komo warns Pre was in love with Anu .. but Anu did not love her yet .. so Mish better marry him fast .
Anu was very charming n any girl could fall for him ..she warns .

Komo decides to inform Pre .. Mish asks her not to do this .. but Komo insists .

At Sharma house Pre is dreaming of Anu n their recent cLose romantic moments ...

Romantic BG song plays.. saathiya ... "

Pre says she didn't  want any memories with Anu why did he give them so many ??

but now she could live her entire life remembering these moments .

Pre gets call from Komo .. ..Komo warns Pre . Anu was going to have heart break ... the one who lived in he rehears n she was dreaming of him all the time . She would be back stabbed .. betrayed ... heart broken next day warns Komo 

Asks Pre to have good night sleep for tonight .pre is confused 

In his room Anunis dreaming that Pre was pullingnher hands out of his grip n leaving him going away . He pleads her not to go but she leaves ..Anu gets distraught n tries to hold on to Pre n pleads her to stay with him n listen it him ... he comes out of his nightmare n realises he was all alone in his bed room .

Anupam comes to check on Anu ..he asks if everything was OK because he heard some noises from his room ..

Anu shares his bad dream with Anupam ..

Anupam says,, one dreams of a person only  if one is very connected with that person  in real,life .  

Anu looks worried .. Anupam coaxes him to share some more ... Anu shares his nightmare how he could not stop Pre from leaving his engagement ...

Anupam says ... he was getting engaged to some one but his mind n heart were with Somme one else .. that's why  he saw Pre going away from him .

Anupam looks at Anu as Anunasks why was he seeing Prerna ?? Anupam says Anu knew very well what he was trying to point out .

Anu refuses to believe Anupam.  

Anu tells him that it was early morning now ..it was his engagement today 

So they all had to get dressed up 

He asks Anupam to to get ready ..maa would be very happy 

Anupam taunts ..yeah ..maa bahut khush hogi 

At Sharma house they discuss about the political riots ..

Pre is busy with the calculations 

She thinks of learning from kakababu .

Rajesh is happy to hear Pre was going to learn from Moloy .

Nivi arrives at Sharma house n eyes Pre as she informs she was here to share a good news .

Pre n Shivani wonder what was this good news .

Nivi says they all better do Moh meetha before the good news . She offers to every one 

She gives Pre too .. with her own hands .. Anurag was getting engaged to a Mishka 

Pre n Shivi are stunned  

Rajesh n Veena are happy n proceed to congratulate Anu n Bose family . 

Nivi taunts Pre that she was not looking happy .. was she OK 

Pre tries to get away from there ... she makes an excuse that she di don't sleep well last night .

Nivi invites Sharma family to Basu house for engagement function 

Rajesh assures they will all come surely.

Nivi leaves .. Pre is shocked ... so is Shivi ..

It's the Engagement party of Anu Mish ..

Anupam pulls aside Nivi n asks if she really loved her bro .

Anupam tries to convince Nivi to stop this Anu Mish alliance 
Mish was his past n they had broken off .. more so Mish had broken off . They were not made for each other . Nivi refuses to pay attention to anything Anupam had to say .
MoMo admire Tapur  as she arrives dressed in pink gown looking beautiful .

Mol warns Mohininthat she was not yet ready for marriage !!
Moh is shocked n asks why was he saying this ??
Mol says she might announce Tapur's engagement to some rich boy who was present at this party !! Moh might like some guy to be her SIL !!

Moh asks why would she do that ?? She will first discuss with the girl n boy co corned n take family opinion n then proceed !!
Mol,retorts  EXACTLY !!did she do this in case of her beloved son ??
Mohini is stumped n rendered speechless .

Precap 
Komomtells Anunthat she will have more Haq on him hence forth ..NIKAA  
She was going to be his Awadhi ghar  waali after all ...NIKAAA 

Anu looks at her n hides his anger .. he notices Pre entering the hall n he tells Komo that he had to receive some guests who had just arrived 
He rushes off ignoring Komo 
Komo mutters that his attitude changed the moment he spotted zprerna !! 
This Pre was Saturn of Mishka 
Something had to be done with Pre before she bacame a huge problem for Mish .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Oh wow waiting for the update 👍🏼
Moh and Nivi are getting my nerves 😡 Anupam
Can understand Anu's feelings not own mother and sister . And this Anu he can't stand for himself, how he will support Pre IF AT ALL he realises and proposes 😕 I doubt 🥺 Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Post cannot be quoted.

All this while I was all Gaga about Anurag and had hopes he will realise and all. I don't know how the future episodes are going to be but today I felt like slapping him... Anupam tried his best to explain but God this boy is still denying and his over confidence "I'll never loose Prerna she is my best frnd" and let's get ready engagement hai...I seriously felt like slapping him😡😡
I'm very disappointed. Why give words to Anu's thoughts/confusion in those office scenes. They shouldn't have made him realise it is love that he feels towards Pre. This is like a major flaw. Seems like there are different people who write each episode and they don't bother knowing what has been happening so far.
I would have been okay with confused Anu agreeing with the flow of things and later realising. This is a major letdown. It's like those thoughts have been erased from his mind altogether.
anu now u r not behaving like my kid😡
moh oh god some one pls just shut up 
I have not words but angry ones for anurag. truly sick of this.
The next time Anurag comes to prerna and starts holding her hand and telling her that her wet hair looks nice, she needs to remind him that maybe he should be saying this to his fianc and that its emotional cheating to say this stuff to Prerna instead.
Originally posted by coldy07

I'm very disappointed. Why give words to Anu's thoughts/confusion in those office scenes. They shouldn't have made him realise it is love that he feels towards Pre. This is like a major flaw. Seems like there are different people who write each episode and they don't bother knowing what has been happening so far.
I would have been okay with confused Anu agreeing with the flow of things and later realising. This is a major letdown. It's like those thoughts have been erased
from his mind altogether.

I couldn't agree with you more. Disappointed with Anu character.

ok i m trying to justify anu😡 which i dont want but still
what does love mean for anu .
i think for him love is  not just care or friendship till now he is just showing care towards pre & he cares everybody  so for him its not love 
i think for him love is  who give him some divine connection 
its us & everybody in serial feels he is in love but for anu he is not
hope i make sense😆