Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

If you're not interested don't read it. Democracy hain bhai koi force nahi kar raha hain.  😆 Kisi ke ghar mein jakar bol rahi rahan hain. To say arre dont say it its so 😆 aur specially about sex. Like I said its no taboo and what's even the need for a poll. Talking about his sex life is no different from talking about anything else under the sun. Taboo logon ke dimaag mein hain. Thats honestly sad.

And what protective instinct lol. Everyone can talk about their sex lives. Even Ranbir 😆 Atleast Ranveer aint hiding behind blinds proclaiming Katrina is frigid in bed. And dont wonder so much about me 😆 

I didn't, i read ur comment, and posted my opinion. Since u are just a die hard fan of RS, i thought u might have interpreted correctly. And exactly democracy hai, i can comment whatever i wish, whenever i wish. 
Like i said, talking about sex life is not taboo, i dunno where u got that from. I said NOT everyone wants to know. There are ppl who may have expected something else clicking on the IV and read TMI about his sex life, not something everyone would enjoy right. 

Also, I should believe RK wrote that blind because? It seems u give ppl benefit of doubt as per ur convenience lol.😆
Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago
KhwaboKeParinde thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

^I don't think they are sex addicts 😳 .. but I am sure they have a great sex life 😳 😆..

I also don't think they are sex addicts, there is difference between healthy deeds and addiction! 
Some people are interpreting these words of ivs in the same direction 😆
TheSupergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

isme personal kya hona hai...you show your holier then thou attitude saying you dont have time for DeepVeer, yet I see you in all their threads wasting your so-called precious time... just stated the fact...showed you the mirror...baaki you do whatever you want with your time...mujhe kya... 😆

Jhooti jhooti 😆 mujhe kya? Itna bhi na sharmaao yaar 😆😳
Read my comment again, i said i have better things to do than read an IV full of mush, did i say i dont have time to comment here? Kya yaar, thoda comprehension skills improve karo apni. Apka mirror pheeka pad gaya. Poch lo thoda kapde se 😆
TheSupergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Nice to know they go at it like rabbits in heat even outside their homes  😆 When he said it's enough to sustain me for the time we are apart it was quiet evident what he meant. Nazar na laage inko. May they have incredible quickies or otherwise forever 😆  

@anjs, aapke kiye gift. Meri taraf se 😊
Tanv_27 thumbnail
That's sweet..
Such small deeds are very much required for a happy married life..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Jhooti jhooti 😆 mujhe kya? Itna bhi na sharmaao yaar 😆😳
Read my comment again, i said i have better things to do than read an IV full of mush, did i say i dont have time to comment here? Kya yaar, thoda comprehension skills improve karo apni. Apka mirror pheeka pad gaya. Poch lo thoda kapde se 😆

aapke liye mera gift...

your statement highlighted in red

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Arre, i thought ur fellow fan has read the IV? Nahi?  I see. Uski comment ki wajah se comment kiya maine. 
Koi nai, im not interested in reading pages about how RS can't stay without DP. I have better things to do in my life 🤪

chalo, clear hi kar deti hu...this topic is filled with comments about RS and DP...😳 of course it will be cause its a thread about how RS cant stay without DP...☺️...samajh aya ? chalo koi nahi, hota hai kabhi kabhi... bash karne ke jaldi me context choot jata hai

free tippani (bole toh tip) dont waste your precious time lurking around in DeepVeer threads if you are not interested in reading what RS or DP talks about... waise it doesnt matter even if you do, only problem will be that you will come across as a fool who read someone's unrelated comment and comment on that, when the interview is nothing about the said comment...but then also, its perfectly okay if you want to comes across as that...after all aapki personality hai...jaisi chaho project karo...😆
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
TheSupergirl thumbnail

aapke liye mera gift...

your statement highlighted in red

chalo, clear hi kar deti hu...this topic is filled with comments about RS and DP...😳 of course it will be cause its a thread about how RS cant stay without DP...☺️...samajh aya ? chalo koi nahi, hota hai kabhi kabhi... bash karne ke jaldi me context choot jata hai

free tippani (bole toh tip) dont waste your precious time lurking around in DeepVeer threads if you are not interested in reading what RS or DP talks about... waise it doesnt matter even if you do, only problem will be that you will come across as a fool who read someone's unrelated comment and comment on that, when the interview is nothing about the said comment...but then also, its perfectly okay if you want to comes across as that...after all aapki personality hai...jaisi chaho project karo...😆

Hain? I was talking about the article. EggOn asked me to read the article, not this thread. Bola tha comprehension skills theek kardo 😆

Thank u for ur tip..but i can manage my time pretty well, ab DeepVeer fans se seekhu main apna time kahaan use karna, itne bure din nahi aaye mere 😆
Who said I'm wasting time...im getting entertained looking at u guys riled up😆 dekho mere chakkar mein aapne kitna bada post likh daala. Awww😳 
And ur looking like a fool right now, post na samajh ke ainvayi comment karne lagi aap 😆 
Chalo bye bye, ab bore ho gayi main. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Dp had to slow down on her work and keep asking him what time he is coming home😉 He said on an interview she keeps calling him to ask what time he's coming home

Hmmm, she even posted an insta story asking him to come home soon, when he was busy in Simmba promotions, as some double trouble was waiting for him😆
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Hmmm, she even posted an insta story asking him to come home soon, when he was busy in Simmba promotions, as some double trouble was waiting for him 😆

And the double trouble was a pair of bunny slippers. A hint at going at it like two bunnies in heat as @ATC suggested. 😆
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

And the double trouble was a pair of bunny slippers. A hint at going at it like two bunnies in heat as @ATC siggested. 😆

Haha, did not realise the connection. Lol

If Ranveer's comments on her insta are anything to go by, I'd say 6 years have not dimmed the attraction at all.😆