TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Majaal hai kissi RK-DP topic ki 20 pages tak na pahunchne ki πŸ˜†
Snook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Deepika also had 5-6 flops before Yjhd and cocktail. In fact YJHD saved her arse.. Sorry can't write an essay on the box offc collection of all those films
πŸ˜†

The delusions! She was coming off of the success of Cocktail and Race 2. Cocktail changed the game for her where people started taking note of her as an actress and not another pretty face. Race 2 was even touted as a 100 crore grosser by the producers!

^^This isn't meant to take away from Ranbir and the career high he was coming off of from Barfi. Seriously 2012-2013 was Ranbir's best year in terms of stardom.
Snook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Deepika should prove herself with Chapak. Ranveer has to prove himself with Galliboy. Only Ranbir does not has to prove anything. He has many 200 crore and above movies without Hirani.

Deepika's solo opening power is only 5 crore (Piku). Add Ranbir to her. You get 7 crore (Tamasha). Then what is RK's contribution?
Around the same time as Piku (which was not a mainstream movie), we also had RK's mainstream movie with another A lister actress (BV) had similar opening. Then who has the more pulling power?

In 2009, Ranbir movies without Katrina stand at 22 crores (Rocket Singh) and 27 crores (Wake Up Sid). Katrina movies without Ranbir are at 45 Crore (Newyork) and 48 Crore (De Dana Dan). Still credit to the success of Ajab Prem Ki Gazhab Kahani ( 62 Crore) should mainly go to Ranbir.
In 2010, Ranbir's movie without Katrina made 40 Crores (Anjaana Anjaani), Katrina's movie without Ranbir was at 60 crores (Tees Maar Khan). Still success of Rajneeti ( 92 Crore) should be given to Ranbir (Oh, let's forget Ajay).

Since Cocktail,, Deepika overtook Katrina. (Katrina's role in Dhoom 3 was limited. Only Bang Bang was an exception).
In 2013, Deepika had three non Ranbir movies. One 93 Crores (Race 3), one at 207 Crores (Chennai Express) and another at 112 Crores (Ram Leela).
In 2013, Ranbir's non Deepika movie was Besharam which collected 56 Crores.
Still Ranbir should take more credit for Yeh Jawani Hei Diwani (177 Crores).

About Besharam opening. It had the hype of his entire family coming for the first time. Hence.
Barfi, his superhit movie (with PC) had a opening of 8 crores.

I get tired to write these numbers (My respect to Billa). But just wanted to condemn the disparity in wages and people who think Ranbir deserves better than Deepika. Yes, everyone knows Deepika is not going to be at the top for ever. Madhuris have come down. Khans have come down. One day Deepika, Ranbir, Ranveer ... all will come down too (First of all they have to rise further). But argument is not that. Currently is Deepika's stardom inferior to Ranbir's stardom? If not, why is she not paid the same wage? As simple as that.

Defenitely not comparing Deepika with Amir. But Amir was counted at top spot even in those years, when he had no release. Madhuri used to have less releases compared to other stars, in her peak days. So one can maintain their stardom without releases too.

Keep bashing Deepika and continue to make 100 more posts in the thread. My best wishes.

This post ❀️

Watch it be ignored πŸ˜†
TheSupergirl thumbnail
oi kuch bhi bolde bhai, nobody can take away the fact that RK has delivered the HGOTY and has made majority of his films successes. Agar un picturon mein RK nahi hota, would those films make the money they did? Answer is no. 
WUS n Rockstar, two hit movies of RK, without any female superstar, without any big director, without hyperpromotions. Rocket Singh, Tamasha are cult films. Barfi, again no big director, became a hit purely because of performances. All this is enough to prove RK's worth in the industry.

Coming to this forum's darling Ranveer Singh, i will still maintain he is yet to prove his BO pull without a big director, no matter how many label me as a hater for it. Can't help it if ppl can't digest logic. Simmba n slb's films were overhyped n over promoted, had two big directors and DP. I won't say RS didnt make those films a hit, but if he is a major driving force for his films it will be PROVEN by Gully Boy. Remove Slb n DP from his filmography, he has nothing. If Gully Boy is a hit, it will be a niche film thats a hit which is gonna be a big thing for RS' standing in the BO. 

I wont argue about DP. There is no doubt she is No. 1 at the moment and has given a lot of hits on her talent n star power alone.

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

oi kuch bhi bolde bhai, nobody can take away the fact that RK has delivered the HGOTY and has made majority of his films successes. Agar un picturon mein RK nahi hota, would those films make the money they did? Answer is no. 

WUS n Rockstar, two hit movies of RK, without any female superstar, without any big director, without hyperpromotions. Rocket Singh, Tamasha are cult films. Barfi, again no big director, became a hit purely because of performances. All this is enough to prove RK's worth in the industry.

Coming to this forum's darling Ranveer Singh, i will still maintain he is yet to prove his BO pull without a big director, no matter how many label me as a hater for it. Can't help it if ppl can't digest logic. Simmba n slb's films were overhyped n over promoted, had two big directors and DP. I won't say RS didnt make those films a hit, but if he is a major driving force for his films it will be PROVEN by Gully Boy. Remove Slb n DP from his filmography, he has nothing. If Gully Boy is a hit, it will be a niche film thats a hit which is gonna be a big thing for RS' standing in the BO. 

I wont argue about DP. There is no doubt she is No. 1 at the moment and has given a lot of hits on her talent n star power alone.

πŸ˜† If GB is a hit, pretty sure your come back will be- remove SLB,DP,Rohit and Alia/Zoya from his filmography, he has nothing! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  

Did you watch Simmba? Its success can be credited to no one else except himself...The movie has absolutely NOTHING that warrants such a huge success other than the impeccable and enjoyable performance from RS...He was a treat to watch...and this coming from someone who dislikes this genre...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

oi kuch bhi bolde bhai, nobody can take away the fact that RK has delivered the HGOTY and has made majority of his films successes. 

Out of 17 films, Ranbir only has 5-6 CLEAN Hits. πŸ˜† 35% hits

Out of 22 films, Deepika has 11 CLEAN hits...50% hits 

thank you, next. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Essay writing competitionπŸ₯³
TheSupergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

πŸ˜† If GB is a hit, pretty sure your come back will be- remove SLB,DP,Rohit and Alia/Zoya from his filmography, he has nothing! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  

Did you watch Simmba? Its success can be credited to no one else except himself...The movie has absolutely NOTHING that warrants such a huge success other than the impeccable and enjoyable performance from RS...He was a treat to watch...and this coming from someone who dislikes this genre...

I haven't watched Simmba. That again had Rohit Shetty whose last film Golmaal was a BB. Christmas n holidays, ppl go out, watch films and a masala entertainer like Rohit Shetty who has delivered consistently in the past will obviously not disappoint. Not to mention itna hype kiya khudko RS ne Shaadi karke, abhi bhi kar raha hai lol. Also, Ankh Marey n Sara Ali Khan. Of course, his performance was good. I have never denied he is a great actor..but to say Simmba was a hit only coz of him, i don't agree with that statement. 
And no, im talking about filmography, directors. Zoya is an average director and i will not consider making points like remove Zoya from his filmography, simply coz he hasnt given a hit with her yet. If he can deliver with an average director in a not so sureshot success, thats when uski BO pull maanni padegi. 
Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago

I haven't watched Simmba. That again had Rohit Shetty whose last film Golmaal was a BB. Christmas n holidays, ppl go out, watch films and a masala entertainer like Rohit Shetty who has delivered consistently in the past will obviously not disappoint. Not to mention itna hype kiya khudko RS ne Shaadi karke, abhi bhi kar raha hai lol. Also, Ankh Marey n Sara Ali Khan. Of course, his performance was good. I have never denied he is a great actor..but to say Simmba was a hit only coz of him, i don't agree with that statement. 
And no, im talking about filmography, directors. Zoya is an average director and i will not consider making points like remove Zoya from his filmography, simply coz he hasnt given a hit with her yet. If he can deliver with an average director in a not so sureshot success, thats when uski BO pull maanni padegi. 

Chalo theek hai...RS and RK will etch their own success despite their detractors not willing to give any credit to them...:)...I am just happy watching their movies...
TheSupergirl thumbnail
@CF i didnt not give credit to RS. Of course he has a role in the films success. I want to see if he can maintain that without these added factors of big director, overhype n DP. If he can well n good as him n RK are the present n future of Bollywood..but as of now, RK is ahead of him.