Samaina - First day of college as fiancee - one shot

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It's the first day of college for Sameer and naina after their engagement. Sameer is excited to meet naina in the college to have some private moment with her. Its been so busy and he was not able to talk to her with all the relatives and friends around.

Sameer sees naina in the college corridor. His Sali saheba is nowhere to be found. She is wearing a purple dress with flowers on it today. Looking simple yet beautiful. He sees the diamond ring on her ring finger sparkling and reminding him that they are engaged, he looks at his ring on his finger. Just by seeing the rings on their fingers is giving him immense pleasure.

Sameer goes near naina and whispers in her ear. Welcome to college Mrs.Maheshwari. Naina is blushing and smiles at sameer. Hi Mr. Maheshwari. He tries to hold nainas hand. Her breath shortens as the warmth of his hand transferred to her skin. Naina becomes conscious and sees around if somebody is watching them. She tries to remove her hands from his hand but, Sameer takes her hands again with an firm grip.

Naina says, chodo Sameer koi dekhlega, hum college mein hain and principal madam ya koi lecturer ne dekhliye toh phir se problem ho jayegi.

Naina now we are engaged, and we can tell principal madam that we are officially going to be married soon.

Please chodo sameer I am feeling very shy. Itna sharmaogi toh shaadi ke baad kya karogi naina and winks at her. Naina slaps on his hand for teasing her. Kya naina ab toh mujhe haq hain main nahin chodne wala hoon.

Naina mujhe yeh samajh nahin aaya ki tumhari taiji ne tumhe chipkali kyu bulaati hain. Na tum mujhse chipakti hon aur na mujhe chipakne deti hon.

Garam garam thappad khaani hain tumhe. Kya mrs Maheshwari apne hone wali pati se aise baat karte hain.

Aur taiji ko Tumhe bholuraam nahin Bhaluraam bulaani chahiye. tum aise ghoorte hon ki kacha chaabake khajaoge mujhe karke dar lagta hain. Ek baar shaadi toh ho jaane do Mrs Maheshwari tab mujhe roknewala koi nahin hoga.

He pulls her into the same music room where they were caught when they had hugged each other and naina had kissed him. Sameer kya kar rahe hon. Mujhe jaane do please.

Come here naina.

Why? she asked, as he secured her against the edge of the table

"I want to torture you a little.

"I hope you didn't assume that the next six months of suffering before marriage was to be one-sided? Put your hands on me.

"Wh-where?

"Anywhere. He waited until she had hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Sameer... She strained a little, and he pinned her more firmly against the table.

"It's my right to kiss you, he reminded her, "whenever I want, for as long as I want.

She threw an agitated glance around the room, and he read her thoughts easily.

"I don't care if anyone sees us. You're my fiance. A smile chased across his lips.

His breath was hot and soft on her skin. "My prize...my pleasure and pain...my endless desire. I've never known anyone like you, naina. His lips touched gently at the bridge of her nose and slid down to the tip. "You dare to make demands of me that no other woman would think of asking. And for now, I'll pay your price, darling. But later you'll pay mine...over and over... He caught her trembling lips with his, his hands cupping the back of her head.

"naina, he whispered, "you're so warm, so lovely...oh, I've got five months, thirteen days and six hours before I can take you to my bed. This is going to be the death of me.

The Principal was passing the music room towards her cabin. The light in the music room gets her attention. May be the cleaning crew have forgotten to put it off. She opens the door of the music room and is shocked to see Sameer and naina hugging each other. The door opening sound startles them and they move apart from each other and turn to see the principal madam standing at the door.

Principal barks at them. What's happening here. Mr. Sameer Maheshwari you remember last time I had stopped you from writing exams, but you told lie to me that there was no girl in this room with you and that it was not naina. This time I have caught you red handed. I am going to debar you both from the college.

Sameer lifts his right hand and nainas left hand to show principal that they are engaged and will be getting married in 6 months. Principal is surprised and at the same time shocked to see it. She tells Sameer, that won't give you freedom to do these things in the college campus. Both of you have to give a written statement that you won't do chipka chipki in the college.

Principal madam leaves the music room in a huff. Sameer goes to the near wall and starts hitting his head and naina is laughing at his antics.

Naina says thank you bhagwan ji hame doosri baar bachaane ke liye. Chalo Sameer principal ke cabin chale.

@ross @ratnarao. The last part is your combined ideas.

Please leave a comment. Let me know how it is.

Edited by Deepaananf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sameer naughty maheshwari ☺️
Everyone is excited to see  the episode of their first day at college as fiance. Sameer's name should be chipkali now😆 Naina ke saath hamesha chipke rahega college mein.
"Itna sharmaogi toh shadi k baad kya karogi" I agree with Sam. Bechari toh puri ki puri tomato ho jayegi 😉 I so wish samaina romance like this!
Sam confidently showed their rings to principal as if saying I don't give a damn now we're engaged 😆
princi's no chipka chipki rule back again and poor sameer's reaction was hilarious. Naina ki bhagwan ji ko dhannyabad dena to banta hai. 😆 Superb work dear 😃
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story.
Surely Sameer Maheshwari is going to place so many demands in front of Mrs. Maheshwari. Last part made me laugh like anything.
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the OS and dont want to kill that mood...
BUT

as per synopsis both will be in fight mode for the 1st day of college as both want each other's family to apologize for the drama in Sagai Party 2 😃

So I am not expecting any romance on that day 😆
Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bechara Mr. Majnu Maheshwari kisi kismat hi kharab h. ..  Kahi bhi romance nhi kr skta😆
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Deepaananf 
Excellent one
Somehow I am expecting the same in college 

Loved it 
Very nice OS 
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
lekin samaina ke romance ko hmesha koi na koi atka deta hain
not fair at all
principal vaise bechari shock main chli jayegi
excitedly waiting for the track now
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
wow what a beautiful one shot
Chipkali naina
haha sameer baba mar khani hain kya 
They bickering and then he kissing her
wow
princi ne phr pakad lia
yeh princi apne room main aaram se kyu nhi baithti
ghumti rhti hain jb dekho
disturb kr dia phrse
lekin ab toh farq hain madam
haq hain dono ka

Deepanand thumbnail

Thank you dear
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Sameer naughty maheshwari☺️

Everyone is excited to see the episode of their first day at college as fiance. Sameer's name should be chipkali now😆Naina ke saath hamesha chipke rahega college mein.
"Itna sharmaogi toh shadi k baad kya karogi" I agree with Sam. Bechari toh puri ki puri tomato ho jayegi😉I so wish samaina romance like this!
Sam confidently showed their rings to principal as if saying I don't give a damn now we're engaged😆
princi's no chipka chipki rule back again and poor sameer's reaction was hilarious. Naina ki bhagwan ji ko dhannyabad dena to banta hai.😆Superb work dear😃

Thank you so much dear