~~TOGETHER WE ARE PERFECT~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Once again Happy 100 Guys🥳

Today during Akshan Scene, I was totally fangirling just like Dadi Such a PERFECT PICTURE na❤️

"Aana toh tha hi q ki Kisine mujhse kaha tha ki kabhi kabhi mujhe kuch cheesein dusarom ki khushi ke liye bhi karni chahiye, Tumhari yeh di huyi shirt phek di thi na maine TOH ISSE MERI SORRY BOLNE KA TAREEKA HI SAMAJH LO"

Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal Mubarak ho, you won one more battle🥳You broke one more usool of your hubby of not wearing wahiyaat rang😉 & being JHATAAK😈

Mr.Akshat Jindal Mubarak ho, aap phir se haar gaye apne biwi ji ke saamne & You are moving a step closer to her, a step closer to your old self THE HAPPY AKSHAT, ur MAA's PYAARA SA LALLA ❤️

Hoping for more & more victories in their journey🥳

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing pix topic superb 👏
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
today's episode proves that had Guddu given him something like this to wear with some "boonds of aasoon" he might have complied too 😆

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After Christmas party .. AJ and guddan relationship changed 😳 now day by day getting stronger 👏 hope we will get more amazing episode with lot of twist and turns 😳 👏
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Awesome post👏 and count me in too!
I too was fangirling them both and Mr Akshat Jindal ( from the OLVs itself😉😆)  ... I was watching yesterday's epi on phone with my Mumma and believe me I couldn't control my smile throughout ☺️😆😃

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: captainplus

today's episode proves that had Guddu given him something like this to wear with some "boonds of aasoon" he might have complied too  😆

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

amazing pix topic superb 👏

Thank U Shailu❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

today's episode proves that had Guddu given him something like this to wear with some "boonds of aasoon" he might have complied too 😆

Hawww Genie😲😲 Yeh kya tha😆OMG🤣 🤣

Akshat aap toh gayo apne Biwi ji ki aasu ki wajah se aap aur aapke usool gayooo🤪
SaruSenan thumbnail

Thank U so much😃
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

After Christmas party .. AJ and guddan relationship changed 😳 now day by day getting stronger 👏 hope we will get more amazing episode with lot of twist and turns 😳 👏

Akshan relationship is getting more stronger & more beautiful day by day & the pace in which they are progressing in the matter of emotions, trust, respect & heart to heart bonds is a TREAT to watch❤️