SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Reserved. 
All comments coming soon soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tallbrowngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"She didn't want a guy, she just wanted her laptop with Netflix and a bag of chips.

I relate to this 1000%. This was a really bold update and your story continues to intrigue me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by tallbrowngirl - 5 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After a long time I am back On IF and I am glad to read this. 
I believe this story will be pulling me back to IF now. 
Looking forward to read more. 
โค๏ธ

P. S:I don't know why but my like button isn't working. ๐Ÿ˜• Will try again later. 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: tallbrowngirl

"She didn't want a guy, she just wanted her laptop with Netflix and a bag of chips.

I relate to this 1000%. This was a really bold update and your story continues to intrigue me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: --Mirage--

After a long time I am back On IF and I am glad to read this. 

I believe this story will be pulling me back to IF now. 
Looking forward to read more. 
โค๏ธ

P. S:I don't know why but my like button isn't working. ๐Ÿ˜• Will try again later. 

Aww nice to know that. I hope you will enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Reswa  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Someone kept her words โค๏ธ
Didn't spoil your thread, did I ? I hope I'm not๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nahi baba, nahi. Your comments are shaan of my story!  stop asking me if you spoiled my thread. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Unres

I'm really sorry for taking this long. I was going to unres my comment yesterday and I couldn't wait but a friend called me in desperate need of getting a 85 pages notes scanned and she was so damn desperate, I could not deny. Arre bhai jab photocopy ho rahaa thaa tab tum kahan the๐Ÿ˜ก 

I can relate to that. But you are not that late. I thought you would unres after I would update the next chapter.m๐Ÿ˜†

Okay so I'm home after tuition and trust me this is the first thing I'm doing excluding those you don't wanna know๐Ÿ˜†
First thing first, totally fidah on this banner, it is so gorgeous โ˜บ๏ธ

Are you just being polite? Cause the banner is anything but gorgoues. It literally took me 5 minutes to make that including searching the picture time. ๐Ÿ˜† all the chapter banners are going to be as simple as this. ๐Ÿ˜†

And second thing the title is so beautiful and the song chosen could not be more appropriate๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Title credit goes to you. You made me remmeber the song. 

To be honest I have read millions of fan fiction on gay couples, I have watched a ton of the serials on gay people, that has always attracted me to no end most probably because they are men and men are hot๐Ÿ˜†, if you wanna discover that part I can recommend you a ton of series on boy's love โ˜บ๏ธ 

Really? I have not seen any gay movies. Just them as a part of sitcom and series. 

But I admit this is my first story reading about lesbian couple and you did a hella job in hooking me up with this story๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for that, 
I really love the story's opening, and I love the character Reyan especially in this dialogue  
I had thought so. ๐Ÿ˜† I knew that you would like him. ๐Ÿ˜†
"No babe. She's the one who is going get lucky tonight."
Boy I like your self esteem ๐Ÿ˜‰  I figured it out from the opening that Avilasha was not made for boys when she played the wing-woman to Reyan๐Ÿ˜‰ I really love how you put the hints๐Ÿ˜ณ The opening is real fun and very well written I could relate so much , I really love this quality of your writing. Everyone can relate here
She didn't want a guy, she just wanted her laptop with Netflix and a bag of chips. 
Hahaha! I just went with the flow. ๐Ÿ˜† Netflix was the first thing that came to my mind. ๐Ÿ˜†

I am an another story though cause I will watch hot guys on netflix โ˜บ๏ธ
I knew that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hate Avilasha's choice for guys too the one with the The one near the bar, black shirt with blue martini in his hands. seemed more hot than Garyโ˜บ๏ธ
Well he was, but Avilasha was uncomfortable with hot guys who know their way with girls thus she preferred guys who were simple and clueless but this one turned out to be a creep.

I love Natalie already , she is a Dino dyke, saving her little princess , you go girl, I knew it that they are gonna get together๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean that was such a sweet thing to do โ˜บ๏ธ I really love how how Natalie is so sure about herself, I like her kinda person all sorted out. I can't wait to see how she lights her way and helps Abhilasha coming outta the closet ๐Ÿ˜ณ I would love to see how they support each other through the thick and thins.

Thank you, I am very happy to know that Natalie came out the way I wanted to portray her. She has a very big hand in changing Avilasha's life however she is not a permanent character of the story. 

"Wait, let me get this straight, you came in with this hot dude and were wasting time with that creep?" 
I really love this dialogue , yeaa Reyan is totally hot and he is mine โ˜บ๏ธ
Tera hai? ๐Ÿ˜† rakh Le bhai rakh le. โ˜บ๏ธ

I really love the story telling, I love how a small ride by a stranger changes the entire ride of her life and drives through the parts of her that was totally unknown to her.

Bhai you explain it more perfectly than me. You should write quotes.๐Ÿ˜† 
I mean totally up fitting metaphor to use ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really hate how love of some parent depends on sexuality and how the world shouts about unconditional love and all the cliche at the same time, I hate the term hetero normative, I mean the person with other sexuality is normal too, I mean normalcy is totally relative. That is their kind of normal, it is my kind of normal, So f**king what? ๐Ÿฅฑ 
I love the realization part so much, I love the way you penned it down.
Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love the small moment at the end, how she smiles and then kisses her 
Maybe she did know but had always ignored it for it seemed wrong. But it didn't today. She didn't care about her parents, the judgemental society, all she cared about was what her heart wanted. 
I just looove this part so beautifully written๐Ÿ‘ you totally rocked it. I really love how they become friends and that friend drives her through the right path of her life and helps her discover her true self which was covered until that day. I really love this chapter, it was entertaining, so much relatable, very beautifully written. And yes i read it somewhere that a person's sexuality is fixed at the age of six or so, so it is true that she knew it all the way along, she just needed to discover it.๐Ÿ˜ณ I love the message your story is giving, and the small moments totally makes it block bluster. I can't wait for more, I'm in love with this couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you so much. Your words so much to me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ it's such an encouragement for me to write more.,

I can't wait to read about Shahida and the seem to be asshole guy too๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Their story will be up next. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and his name has officially become asshole. ๐Ÿคฃ but he's nice. Woh mera wala hai. ๐Ÿ˜† sounds wrong but you will come to know more about him in the coming chapters and he's not as bad as he seems. ๐Ÿ˜†

update karke dekho achcha lagtaa hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chup kar! Yeh vichaar apne pass rakhiye so that you update on time and don't make me wait so much. I am dying here. 

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice chapter di
Waiting for more!๐Ÿ˜Š
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sam, the teaser is simply 
You have so elegantly expressed the entire story, yet keeping the right amount of suspense, making us readers all wait! 
The title, the story, everything is beautiful! 
And the concept of LGBTQ- THE MOST! It is so rare that someone chooses to do this. And now, I wish everyone continues the trend of writing more LGBTQ.  

Chapter 1 unres to come soon :) 
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 5 years ago