Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

So, Before you start reading the next chapter, I would like to tell that for this chapter only, I have put Lavanya  for indication of Riya's interaction with the Raizadas and Riya  for interaction with the ETF.

So Scroll down and hope you like the chapter. Please do comment.

abjeya thumbnail

Hi Again,

Sorry I know I said I would post a chapter but the website is saying that my update has Abusive language. I am confused on what the Abusive language means in this site. Can someone please help me?

Regards,

abjeya

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: abjeya

Hi Again,

Sorry I know I said I would post a chapter but the website is saying that my update has Abusive language. I am confused on what the Abusive language means in this site. Can someone please help me?

Regards,

abjeya

I don't know what's the abusive language but there's discussion about that in New Site Issues from page 73-78/79.Please check.Hope this helps.

abjeya thumbnail

Thank You KaziRume, for providing information about the abusive language policy. This helped me on how to post my chapter.

Since you might have not seen the previous note, so I am posting the note again in this post:

Before you start reading the next chapter, I would like to tell that for this chapter only, I have put Lavanya  for indication of Riya's interaction with the Raizadas and Riya  for interaction with the ETF.

So Scroll down and hope you like the chapter. Please do comment and like.

Edited by abjeya - 5 years ago
abjeya thumbnail

CHAPTER 8

Flashback

One and half month back,

Lavanya was so excited to hear the news of Khushi and Arnav remarrying again. Taking a leave, for 2 days from the ETF she went to the Raizada house to congratulate them, and surprised Arnav and his family. At first it was awkward but when everyone saw she was fine with the wedding happening, they welcomed her back eagerly and sought her help with the wedding preparations. Giving the excuse of coming for work only for two days worked well with the family members. However, Lavanya couldn’t help notice something odd with Arnav’s Dadi.When no one was looking, Lavanya often caught Arnav’s Dadi staring at her with an expression which seemed as if she was an art, Dadi was examining before buying.On the 2nd day, Dadi requested her to accompany her to the temple,and Lavanya found no excuse to refuse.

She quickly became uncomfortable seeing it was only her and Dadi making a visit to the temple, but didn’t say anything to her. However, when Dadi told the driver to take a right from the usual route of the temple, Lavanya politely enquired “Are we going somewhere Dadi?”. Dadi just said
“I want to show you something.” The car stopped in front of what looked like a  farmhouse, a lavish one according to Arnav’s standards. The house surroundings has a well maintained garden, with the house panoramic views showcasing in a full glass sliding door, giving the person an opportunity to admire the garden in the verandah. The inside was tastefully decorated. Lavanya admired all of this until she noticed the jewellery boxes on the table. Looking at Dadi with a questioning expression, Dadi gestures to her to open the jewellery boxes. She opens and it took effort not to wrinkle the nose at the jewellery designs. The necklace looked like it could choke you, the earrings looked like it could act like weights. But the manner of the jewellery showed Lavanya that it could be ancestral jewellery. Proving her thoughts correct, Dadi said “This is our ancestral jewellery passed down from generation to generation of women.”Lavanya gives a tight smile to Dadi, “They look lovely Mrs Malik, I am sure Khushi would love them and respect them.” Hearing Khushi’s name, Dadi stiffened and the expression that came on Dadi’s face gave Riya shivers. This was an expression of a person willing to go to any limits to ensure that the individual would not get what she wants. Lavanya started to get an idea of what was going on here and she for the first time was at a loss of how to go about to solve from here. Dadi’s expression lasted for a second and she quickly replaces the expression with a pleasant expression as she said “This is not for Khushi, Lavanya beta, this is for you.” Lavanya looks at the jewellery boxes with a faux confused expression making it seem as if she is confused on what is going on, and she said “But why Dadi, I am not a part of your family. And like you said this jewellery is passed down from generation to generation of women who has carried the family name but I am not carrying your family name.” Dadi sits beside Lavanya invading her personal space, and placing a hand on her hand said“What if I said that you can be? Will you be my Arnav’s wife?”. Inspite of having an idea of this being said, Lavanya was shocked.

Removing her hand from Dadi’s, she said “What are you saying Mrs Malik?Me, ASR’s wife? ASR is already married and his wife is alive, if you remember Mrs Malik. And she is Khushi.” Dadi gets up in anger and she said “Khushi is not Arnav’s wife. They never fulfilled any of the marriage rituals, none of the mantras were read in their wedding. Putting a black thread on one’s neck and filling a Kumkum in one’s forehead does not make one married. In my eyes, Arnav is still a bachelor.” Lavanya shook her head and said “Fulfilling so called rituals does not guarantee a happily married life Dadi. For a marriage to succeed, Trust in each other and being each other’s partner is necessary for a married life. And those 7 rounds, you all are harping around? Going around the fire does not make a promise. Taking the initiative to fulfil those wishes makes a promise. ASR and Khushi may not have taken the seven holy rounds or whatever, but they have long ago fulfilled those promises that those holy rounds signify. Dadi you haven’t been here for a long time so you don’t know much about Khushi, so I am not going to mention anything about this to ASR.Take the time to understand Khushi and you will find that she is the most kindhearted person you will ever see in your life. As far as the marriage between Khushi and Arnav is concerned, then let me remind you that their marriage is registered.”

Lavanya turns to leave and the next words of Dadi stopped her steps.

Dadi said “No one registers a 6 month contract wedding.” Lavanya turns to stare at Dadi shocked. Dadi nods her head and said “I know, that Khushi and Arnav’s wedding is only supposed to last 6 months, but Khushi in those 6 months has trapped my son in her life. But now 6 months are over and Arnav is again a bachelor. Lavanya beta, I know you feel that there is love and trust between Khushi and Arnav, but Khushi is nothing to Arnav but a w***e. Let him get married to you Lavanya and you can show him what a real marriage is, not this fake marriage.” Lavanya shakes her head and said “I don’t believe you. I am leaving Dadi.”  She again turned to leaveand Dadi said “If you take a step outside the door Lavanya, then my next call will be to a media house about Khushi and Arnav’s marriage actually being a live in relationship.” Lavanya turns to Dadi as Dadi continues “For a reputation to spoil, it just requires one speck of dirt. And I promise you if you take a step outside that door without my consent, I will leave no stone unturned to make sure Khushi’s reputation is spoiled beyond repair. Her family will become so ashamed of her that they will disown her and in turn Khushi will hate Arnav thinking Arnav is the culprit. Raizada family will be forced to refuse Khushi as their bahu and she will be all alone. And in such a state I will leave her no choice but to be someone’s mistress. If you know my grandson and his stubbornness, then you also know me. I am more stubborn than my grandson and I will leave no opportunity to make Khushi’s life a living hell if you don’t agree to getting married with ASR.”

Lavanya shook her head and turned to leave when Dadi takes out something that looks like legal papers and throws in Lavanya’s direction.Taking the papers, she sees that the legal papers show a contract for live in relationship between Khushi and Arnav and both their signatures are present on the paper. Lavanya looks at Dadi with a furious expression and said “These are fake.” Dadi sneers and said “Media just wants something or someone to throw dirt on. They don’t care whether it is fake or not. Now tell me Lavanya, Khushi already had to run from Lucknow because of the local media footage. Where will she run, when these fake papers are published as news in a national newspaper or media house?”. Lavanya’s hands tremble holding the papers. She couldn’t understand what to do. On one side were her own dreams of having a groom,whereas on the other her family is in danger. Yes, She considers Khushi and Arnav as her family and she knows that she will go to any length to ensure no harm comes to them. Looking at Dadi in front of her, she knows that she won’t have enough time to warn anyone before the chaos begins. If she has to do something, she has to do it right now. Looking at Dadi, she said “Okay. I will marry ASR.”

One week later,

Arjun couldn’t help but notice changes in Riya. Changes so minute, that even her best friends missed them but those changes did not escape Arjun’s eyes. He could see Riya’s smile but the smile did not reach her eyes, she had a tendency to get lost in thoughts but these days that tendency has increased drastically. Arjun knows that Riya is meticulous with the dates, but nowadays her reports often have mixed dates. But right now, Arjun could not think about Riya. He has to find a way to get information about Sikander. Making the callin Rathore’s name didn’t help, he only came to know that Rathore had the Level5  access, the Level which Arjun needed to get information about Sikander. He and Rathore used to always fight with each other but today, Today they both were on edge all day. Arjun never forgets today’s date. It was the date of his Roshni’s birthday. He and Rathore already fought in the temple, with Rathore blaming him for Roshni’s murder which was nothing new. That was the fact, Arjun lives with everyday of his life.

His phone rings interrupting his thoughts and seeing the caller id is Riya’s, his thoughts drifted to maybe it is a case. However, Riya mentions that Arjun has to come to a Jamshed Nagar. Puzzled, Arjun gets into the car and drives to that place. Reaching that place, Arjun sees Riya standing in front of the steps of the temple. Stopping the car in front of her, he gets down and ask “Riya, what is going on? Why did you call me to a temple?”. Riya looks at him with an unreadable expression on her face and said “Arjun Sir, I want to get married to you.” Arjun for the first time has no words to say to her. He looks at her with shock clearly expressed on his face. The next second, he caught Riya by her arms and invading her personal space, pushed her to the wall where no one can see them. He sees no joke in Riya’s expression and realizes she is completely serious. Even then he said “Have you gone mad Riya? If this is a joke Riya then I will demote you and those two besties of yours to cold cases.”Riya pushes Arjun a little further from her but made no attempt to release his hold from her arms. She said “This is no joke Arjun Sir. I have a reason but I can’t explain right now. Please trust me. We need to get married today itself.”Arjun releases his hold on her arms and turns to go back to the car. He said “I don’t know what is going on here Riya but I don’t want any part of it. I am leaving.”

Before Arjun took a step forward, Riya said “You leave Arjun Sir and my next call will be to Rathore Sir about you impersonating him to get information.” Arjun turns and Riya gulps looking at his thunderous expression but stood her ground. She said “I know of the phone call you made in Rathore’s Sir name. I have the voice recording also so I can prove it. Marry me today or I will make sure Rathore Sir receives that voice recording.”

Riya could see the naked hatred and the betrayed expression on Arjun’s face. She knew what she was doing is wrong but she had no choice. The next second, She sees Arjun gather himself up with an unreadable expression on his face. He walks towards her and invades her personal space. He whispers in her ear, “Fine Ms Riya Mukherjee, we will get married today. But you will never carry the Rawte Name. And you will never have forgiveness for what you have done to me today Riya. That is my promise to you. And Arjun Suryakant Rawte always fulfils his promises.” And he turns and heads up to the temple, as Riya looks on tears streaming freely down her face.

On the day of the Mehendi,

Arnav paces in the verandah, his agitation seen clearly in his moves.He could not believe that she will do such a thing to them. But somewhere, he could not help but think that maybe he deserved it. This is all the fruits of what he has done to Khushi. Hearing a voice behind him say “ASR”. He turns to look at the person he considers as their friend looking at him with a puzzled expression on her face.

Coldness present in his tone he said “Lavanya.” Lavanya looks at him,confusion still present as she processes the coldness. She said “What happened? Is something wrong ASR?”. Arnav folds his hands and said “Are you happy with me and Khushi remarrying, Lavanya?”. Lavanya expression of surprise was genuine enough for Arnav to believe that she is happy. She said “Of Course, I am happy.What are you asking ASR?”. Arnav then took out the phone and plays the voicemail. Lavanya’s expression pales hearing as her own voice playing back said “Yes, I remember what I have promised Dadiji. I will marry ASR. But remember our deal. If you renegade back then I have proof which I will bring out no matter the consequences.”

After the voicemail ends, Lavanya looks at Arnav with a horrified expression and she said “I can explain ASR.” Arnav looks on his expression slowly reflecting his anger as Lavanya slowly narrates what happened in the farmhouse. As she finished what happened, his hands were clenched into fists and he turns and hit a plant pot toppling it over. Turning he makes a movement towards the staircase but Lavanya blocks his path.

Arnav said “Get out of the way Lavanya, today I won’t leave Dadi. How can she do this? To Khushi? I am exposing her in front of everyone.” Lavanya holds his arms to stop him from going and said “You can’t do that Arnav.” Arnav looks at her with a furious expression as he questions back “Why not?”. Lavanya said “Because the moment you question or confront Dadi, the next moment she will sent those papers to a media house.” Arnav shouts “Those papers are fake Lavanya. Mine and Khushi’s marriage is registered.” Lavanya said “Calm down Arnav. I know that. Legally it is valid. But Arnav, if society believed in legality then everyone’s reputation would have always been spotless.” Arnav looks at her his anger slowly calming down at her words.

Seeing Arnav calm down, she led him to a seat and makes him sit down.Holding his hand, she said “Fine take the scenario that you confront Dadi in front of everyone then what happens Arnav. Di’s health is already so fragile.This will be a shock to her. And Nani. Nani is so happy that Dadi has come back after so many years, she will be heartbroken. But most important is Khushi. We both know how Khushi is, Arnav. She won’t blame Dadi for this action, She will blame herself. And you know once Khushi feels that something is her fault, she will take any step to fix it including breaking up with you thinking that it will be for everyone’s happiness. And we both don’t want that to happen Arnav.”

Arnav holds her hands and said “What about you Ri….Lavanya? What about your life. It will be ruined if you go through with this.” Lavanya smiles and said “You can only marry an unmarried person Arnav. You can’t marry a married person. That makes the second marriage illegal.” Arnav looks at her and slowly understanding dawns on him as he said “You are already married?”. Lavanya simply nods her head. Arnav said “What about Dadi. You told her that you will marry an ASR.” Lavanya rolls her eyes and said “I did marry an ASR. You don’t have the copyright to the title ASR. ASR does not need to stand for only Arnav Singh Raizada.” Arnav said “Tell me his name.” Lavanya shook her head. Arnav in a frustrated voice said “You are also family Lavanya. You also deserve to spent the rest of the life with a good person.” Lavanya said “He is a good person Arnav. And I trust him like I trust you. Just trust me Arnav.” Arnav got up and just stood. Turning, he said “Khushi has to know everything. I understand everything you said Lavanya, but there has been enough secrets. I have promised myself that there will be no more secrets Lavanya. And she deserves to know the truth before this happens. Wouldn’t you want to know the truth if you were in her place?” Lavanya looks at him and thinks about what he said. She knew that if she was in Khushi’s place then she would want to know the truth.  She sighed and said “Okay, we will tell Khushi the truth. But not tonight. Give me tonight Arnav, so that I can find out what Dadi has planned to ensure that we both get married. As soon as I find out, I myself will come with you to Khushi.” Arnav looks at her and said “Thank you Lavanya. I don’t know how many times you have saved my life. How many times you have sacrificed your own happiness for my sake but I am grateful. If you weren’t there, I wouldn’t be standing here also.”

Lavanya walks up to him, and hits him in the shoulder. Rubbing his shoulder, he looks at her mock stance of her hands on her hips and her pouting expression. Lavanya complains “You just told me, I am family Arnav. So isn’t it my role as a family member to protect my family?”. Arnav chuckles and Lavanya laughs soon follows. They both hug each other. Arnav whispers into her hair “I Love you Riya.”

Lavanya whispers back “I Love you too, Arnav.” Both of them didn’t notice the camera hidden in the flower basket, which recorded the entire conversation nor Dadi standing at the end of the staircase arriving just  to hear Lavanya's ‘I Love You’ but not hearing the previous conversation.

Flashback ends

She didn’t know which of the senses she was aware first. She just felt, a numbness yet she knew that if she was dead, she would not even feel that at all. Slowly, she feels her hearing return and something beeping beside her. She tries to move her hands but it seems as if her hands were weighed down by something. Slowly, she wills her muscles to move and attempts to make a sound. The next second she feels a hand on her hair stroking it softly and hears her voice she now knows so well say“Please Riya wake up.” Riya slowly attempts to chuckle at the tone which made the sentence sound like an order but her throat felt dry. She slowly feels her eyes struggle to open, and as her vision blurrily clears, she smiles at Arjun and is surprised to find tears in his eyes. He kisses her forehead and she felt him whisper “I Know Everything.”

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Finally, some suspense is revealed.The update was superb.That Dadi is really so evil.So, Lavanya is married ASR(yeah our ASR 😆).

Seriously, Riya forced Arjun to marry her!! Arjun maan bhi gaya!!(me happyat least they are together) But I think the excuse was not satisfactory. What if she told? Rathore always knew Arjun can go any length to get information about Sikander.So, it's not a big deal.There may be a rift or hassle between them.But it would have been nice if Arjun, not really now but wanted her in his life and had feelings for her.So, now, though compulsion, he wanted the same but covered with his rage. Sorry, if I hurt you with my thinking.Silly me😳

Half knowledge is dangerous and Dadi just heard there last talking and made a opinion on it.Who recorded the video, Dadi? If she played the same video then she should also know the truth.So much question is running in my head.The case is not yet solved.Please update soon.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update 

Love it

Continue soon

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow it's amazing 👏👏

secrets are revealing one by one

update next part soon 

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dadi bi**h poor riya but now she got conscious and arjun knows everything fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superb

loved it

update soon