Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Dazz...Asfiya was sme other level man...n Here neither Ahad or Sajjal can bring tat similar magic...i find their scenes forced ... .My hubby who avoids indian shows n is an avid paki show viewer  for the first time culdnt tke 2 epsdes of AanganπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ..So i jus dropped it...!
i like Noman  Ejaz...will definately try the one u suggested...Sorry dear dnt want any gut wrenching one...Life mei bahut tensions haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Rhona Dhona nahi chahiye...i wish to watch shows more on ZGH or SC types...Koi nahi ara rahe hai unke league mei...Even YKS was a social drama mixed with subtle romance...but my heart craves on out n out romantic shows..πŸ˜†

It isn't easy coming across light-hearted rom-coms on Pakistani television.  Their dramas thrive to bring social awareness to the masses.  I've always turned to Indian television to satiate the romantic in me. πŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

It isn't easy coming across light-hearted rom-coms on Pakistani television.  Their dramas thrive to bring social awareness to the masses.  I've always turned to Indian television to satiate the romantic in me.  πŸ˜‰

i kno i kno tats y indian shows pull me bac...My latest show has kept me on toes since 2017πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i cnt geto.ver the giddiness in love..  .The romantic in me cnt forget the mushiness n the feelings n emotions being in LOVE...ahh my heart!!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i kno paki shows are for the awareness but still i watch them for F*Ly drama n gud lessons in life...πŸ˜ƒ..i m so fond of the way thy r potrayed realisticly n the good feel content ...!