Ishq Keh Hazaaro Rang

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome to the newest thread on our forum, lovely ladies! ðŸ¤—

I couldn't think of a more apt title for this thread than the one I've chosen.  Our love for Ishq Ka Rang Safed has facilitated so many different discussions here all owing to our friendships and bonds.  If it weren't for Viplav, Dhani, and their majestic love story, none of us would have made our way here in search of the same common admiration.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
We'll begin our discussion on Angn with this thread.  We may need to be discreet for the first few pages to prevent this thread from being moved or closed by the moderators of IF. ðŸ˜³

Shall we begin? 

If I may be honest, I actually wasn't thoroughly impressed with the first of episode of Angn as I was YKS.  There seems to be a level of relatability missing in the characters of Angn unlike the three families that were first introduced in YKS.  For one, I couldn't understand why a jaagedar of that era would be in illegitimate relationships with two other women that lead to the culmination of more offsprings.  Why would Muzaffar not marry these other women?  I'm also a little baffled by the dialogues in this drama.  Not that there was any swearing to my knowledge, but the multiple direct and indirect innuendos towards prostitution and illegitimacy were distasteful.  The Malkin of the haveli seems to be the most wretched of all of the characters.  An authoritative figure who prioritizes her ego and importance in society above everything including her own children.  The men of this household seem to have no interest in the happenings of the house or the women that reside there.  Is it because of the Malkin of the house and her ways?  There seems to be no sense of peace within the house or between the members of this family which may be why all of the men choose to stay afar.  Sonya Hussain's character has been shown to be interesting in the sense of her rebelliousness.  A bold character who was never afraid to speak her mind irrespective of the consequences.  So far, I've found the first three episodes to be mediocre at best despite a promising cast.  I'm hoping the story will garner more interest with Ahad and Sajal's introduction into the story.  I also hope they bring some life into this otherwise deplorable exhibition of an unworthy patriarch and arrogant matriarch. 
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bingo Dazz!! Same thoughts . You have covered almost everything !!
i didn't like Salmas over filmy portrayal !
Being filmy in love i can still digest but her reaction after she coughed blood that was too filmy for my liking!!
And even detailing i see focus is on grandness !! When Salma ran away her make up didn't indicate any thing like that. Such detailing makes it look farce
Don't know what to say about Ammaji! Her dialogues and whatever she does is revolves around her husbands betrayal and nothing else !!

Even i am disappointed till now of the series !! I had thought that i would be waiting eagerly for every episode the way I eagerly look forward to Ranjha Ranjha Kardi every week !!
But i am not at all finding it interesting :(Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Welcome to the newest thread of our forum, lovely ladies!🤗

I couldn't think of a more apt title for this thread than the one I've chosen. Our love for Ishq Ka Rang Safed has facilitated so many different discussions here all owing to our friendships and bonds. If it weren't for Viplav, Dhani, and their majestic love story. none of us would have made our way here in search of the same common admiration.

Thanks for opening the thread Dazz 🤗 Lovely name too 😳
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello friends
barbie here ðŸ¤—
i am sure you all remember me ðŸ˜†
i am so so so happy to see this forum alive after such a long time.. only a handful of you are left and still you guys r here in charge of this forum, bringing variety of topics for discussion and old members like me, if suddenly log in, can have a great reunion moment at our old place with the sweet old best mates ðŸ¤—

are you all following Angn?
i was so eager to catch the episodes online, but unfortunately could not find them on hum tv youtube page😕
where r you getting the full episodes from??

reading your reviews of angn, Dazz, really disappointed to learn that the most awaited couple SaHad came back together but with a show that seems to have a complicated storyline and with the initial episodes they could not stand upto our expectations

seeing the promos, i doubt whether SaHad will even end up together onscreen or the character of Ahad will grow with romancing the other FL 
i dont even have a chance to come up with a better analysis and predictions untill i watch the episodes.. where to find them?
Edited by Dreaming_Soul - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Bingo Dazz!! Same thoughts . You have covered almost everything !!
i didn't like Salmas over filmy portrayal !
Being filmy in love i can still digest but her reaction after she coughed blood that was too filmy for my liking!!
And even detailing i see focus is on grandness !! When Salma ran away her make up didn't indicate any thing like that. Such detailing makes it look farce
Don't know what to say about Ammaji! Her dialogues and whatever she does is revolves around her husbands betrayal and nothing else !!

Even i am disappointed till now of the series !! I had thought that i would be waiting eagerly for every episode the way I eagerly look forward to Ranjha Ranjha Kardi every week !!
But i am not at all finding it interesting :(

That scene emphasized her rebelliousness to me, Avani.  It didn't just end with her running away, but her choosing not to seek treatment for her condition.  It was all quite stupid in my opinion.  I didn't really notice her makeup being in tact while I was watching, but now that you've mentioned it I wonder what the makers were thinking glamourizing a runaway bride.   Going by the grandeur of the drama, I can't imagine Hum TV investing so much money into a major drama and not having a stellar story.  We may be judging this show too soon, Avani. ðŸ¤”
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreaming_Soul

Hello friends

barbie here ðŸ¤—
i am sure you all remember me ðŸ˜†
i am so so so happy to see this forum alive after such a long time.. only a handful of you are left and still you guys r here in charge of this forum, bringing variety of topics for discussion and old members like me, if suddenly log in, can have a great reunion moment at our old place with the sweet old best mates ðŸ¤—

are you all following Angn?
i was so eager to catch the episodes online, but unfortunately could not find them on hum tv youtube page😕
where r you getting the full episodes from??

reading your reviews of angn, Dazz, really disappointed to learn that the most awaited couple SaHad came back together but with a show that seems to have a complicated storyline and with the initial episodes they could not stand upto our expectations

seeing the promos, i doubt whether SaHad will even end up together onscreen or the character of Ahad will grow with romancing the other FL 
i dont even have a chance to come up with a better analysis and predictions untill i watch the episodes.. where to find them?

Barbie, what a wonderful surprise!  Where do you disappear off to every time you leave the forum? ðŸ˜›  Happy to see you here! ðŸ˜ƒ  I have a streaming device that allows me to watch all Indian and Pakistani shows live and on demand.  I hear Hum TV isn't uploading Angn on YouTube which is new to me.  I've never come across a Pak show that wasn't uploaded onto YouTube before.  You could try Dailymotion, Barbie.  I know the first couple of episodes were uploaded there by other users and not the channel.  We'll be waiting for your analysis as well.  I think we'll have to wait for SaHad to make an appearance on the show for us to come to a final verdict about the show.  Until then, I have hopes for some sort of progression on the show. ðŸ˜³
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for opening the thread Dazz
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Thanks for opening the thread Dazz

You're welcome, Zajie! ðŸ˜‰
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

That scene emphasized her rebelliousness to me, Avani.  It didn't just end with her running away, but her choosing not to seek treatment for her condition.  It was all quite stupid in my opinion.  I didn't really notice her makeup being in tact while I was watching, but now that you've mentioned it I wonder what the makers were thinking glamourizing a runaway bride.   Going by the grandeur of the drama, I can't imagine Hum TV investing so much money into a major drama and not having a stellar story.  We may be judging this show too soon, Avani. ðŸ¤”

I had not thought that way about Salmas reaction Dazz. Now i can make sense of it a little but still it would be more effective if she was scared at first and then accept the fact that she would die and not take medication! 

Have you watched episode 4? I found it definitely better than last 3 episodes but still there is something major missing i am not sure  what though which would make me connected to the story and which would make me want to watch with interest ðŸ˜• I have more to say on episode 4 and loads of questions to ask once you and Ami catch up and now i see few more will be joining us😳
[/QUOTE]
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago