Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

you didnt like diyaar-e-dil? or rishtey kuch adhooray se

His projects after DeD have been disappointing

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Its good.. it dragged a bit in the initial eis .. especially to show Ammar's MCP act but overall acha tha

Sanam has forgotten to act though

i know...she was terrible in Teri Raza but i heard shes better here

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I knew this would be the end. For personal reasons I missed the first half of the show. I was so excited to see Faakhir alive but then out of the blue he was gone. 

Now I don't have the heart to go watch the first half. As much as I liked the dialogues and message, the loss of fakhir was disheartening,

brainychild92 thumbnail

you didnt like diyaar-e-dil? or rishtey kuch adhooray se

you liked rkas? or are you thinking of muhabbat ab nahi hogi? 

That was more tolerable than rkas. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

rkas was awell executed

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

you liked rkas? or are you thinking of muhabbat ab nahi hogi? 

That was more tolerable than rkas. 

i wanted to watch muhabat ab nahi hogi but i cant find it lol. i saw most of rishtey kuch adhooray se and it was at a good pace cause it was just 20 eps it wasnt really dragged

brainychild92 thumbnail

it was a complete copy of that indian drama sasural simar ka. I couldn't wrap my head around it. They were so confused about who the real bride and groom are because they couldn't settle on how to comprehend oral and verbal consent! Even the end had no real message or point.

though it had an amazing cast, sohai, yumna, and ali that could have done magic,  it still gives me hypertension  lol

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yeah the story was illogical but i said before that that a show that is directed well can even make a dumb story interesting to watch

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

im kinda dissapointed with the end. the message is good that a woman dosent need a man to stand on her feet but if they wanted to show that they shouldve shown her independent once she divorced ammaar and not after they kill faakhir off. and there were some things left open in the plot. like ammaar didnt really get much karma. idk but i wanted him to have more karma. 

but it was a overall great show with an amazing message and great acting. just wish the ending was better

I get the point of the ending and I am okay with it. But I agree that it could have been done differently. They should have shown Saba working with her parent's support and maybe Fakir's friendship. Then later should could have married Fakhir and we could have seen the difference of a real supportive husband.