Originally posted by: awida

Is this show worth watching?

yess awida! do watch it 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yess awida! do watch it 

I was hesitated earlier, because such dramas are very relateable, I can see myself in the heroine facing this zalim society. It is very difficult to remember what I went through in my life on tv. There are very few of husbands who think their wives are equal to themselves.😔

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was hesitated earlier, because such dramas are very relateable, I can see myself in the heroine facing this zalim society. It is very difficult to remember what I went through in my life on tv. There are very few of husbands who think their wives are equal to themselves.😔

aww I'm really sorry to hear. I don't know if  I should recommend you in that case. It's an emotional drama where the husband is mentally torturing the wife. They have shown it in a very realistic way and the psychological impact it had on her. But eventually she takes a stand and leaves her husband and now things are working out great for her while the ex-husband has started to see the consequences. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

aww I'm really sorry to hear. I don't know if  I should recommend you in that case. It's an emotional drama where the husband is mentally torturing the wife. They have shown it in a very realistic way and the psychological impact it had on her. But eventually she takes a stand and leaves her husband and now things are working out great for her while the ex-husband has started to see the consequences. 

That's why I am too sensitive about watching such things. Alhamdulillah she found a way out. Some women have to tolerate this zulm coz they have children, and no other shelter. 

Alhamdulillah I too found a way. But I don't blame my husband for my psychological trauma. It was caused by many earlier incidents and sources, even before I met him. I just became  vulnerable so anything can affect me.

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's why I am too sensitive about watching such things. Alhamdulillah she found a way out. Some women have to tolerate this zulm coz they have children, and no other shelter. 

Alhamdulillah I too found a way. But I don't blame my husband for my psychological trauma. It was caused by many earlier incidents and sources, even before I met him. I just became  vulnerable so anything can affect me.

. I highly recommend this drama, I like it's execution. Although because of your personal experience, it might be triggering for you. I send prayers your way

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😥🤲

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope your doing much better now Awida. I send prayers your way. ❤️❤️

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I can only imagine how emotionally devastating such experiences are and the toll it takes on our daily lives. I hope and pray that Allah swt gives you sabr and strength in this trial of His. Even though I don't know your struggle but I know that you're a very strong woman and moreover a firm believer in the power of Allah and in His mercy. He would never burden you beyond your capability and with this struggle of yours He is increasing your rank in Jannah. Stay strong for His sake ❤️

awida thumbnail

Thank you very much my dear friends for your prayers.🤗 This is why I find these forums to be my house and society. 

Alhamdulillah. All passed now, but I just don't feel comfortible watching depressing dramas specially those which are done in a realistic way.☢️ I know this show must be a learning , and a warning experience, I hope ppl start aknowledging such problems, and society changes for better. 😃

StayAwayFromMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why did he have to die?!