Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sketie

Why is her vpice broken ? Is she sad ? 

In Dastaan sanam was magic 

She smokes. ðŸ˜Š
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Smokes ???!!!!!! Dont tell me... uff.. .  ... b7t why ? She had a lovely voice before in dastaan ...she should leave it or else her voice will get worse 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Smokes ???!!!!!! Dont tell me... uff.. .  ... b7t why ? She had a lovely voice before in dastaan ...she should leave it or else her voice will get worse 

some ppl smoke due to stress. I hope she gives up on this habit soon.😊
sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

some ppl smoke due to stress. I hope she gives up on this habit soon. 😊

Humm...i hooe she gives up on this ... its affecting her voice in a negative way 

But ... apart from that... she was looking very beautiful .   ... and ali was looking just ðŸ˜³

Must say harooms and dood wala admi scene just cracked me up ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wasnt impressed at all with the first episode, too cheesy for my taste...and whats with sanam's voice? I need a reason to like her again...but shes failing.
so much emphasis on ironing clothes for uni, yet she wears the same outfit...nail colour was different at night, different at the accident going to uni, and by the time she was at uni, nail colour had changed again...these little details are important to me.
sketie thumbnail
Little deatails are slso super important to me...like i literally take a decision if i should watch a showor not...coz in baandi of hum tv...i just cant handle why on earthdoes aiman have to wear so much make up i just dont undetstand 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Little deatails are slso super important to me...like i literally take a decision if i should watch a showor not...coz in baandi of hum tv...i just cant handle why on earthdoes aiman have to wear so much make up i just dont undetstand 

I don't notice these things usually. but I noticed when Sanam Chaudhry sport almost no makeup look in Ab Dekh Khuda Kia Karta Hai. I fell in love with  her character from first sight. ðŸ˜Š
sketie thumbnail
I do notice...if they are showing a vilkage girl and that with tooo much make up thats too obvious then i notice. ... if its some make upno problen ..

Ab dekh khuds kys ksrta hai was btiiliant ! Kudos to sanam to bear a less makeup face just like mahira khan in humsafar