Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

No those things would have come if there was no word limit. I would have Mahir zooming around in choppers like Shivay from Ishqbaaz would. Given a choice I would send Mahir to college in a chopper. But sadly I can't. πŸ˜­

But no, on a more serious note, the money mention will not come as neither Sumitra nor Mahir are money minded people. And so there is a very little scope for money talk. Janvi would have brought this up, but she knows that she is far below the Sehgal's. Bella's lifestyle is sustained by by her father's money. Janvi is struggling to pay her bills and so the come back is important to her. Her story is like those yesteryear stars who once had the world at their feet but are now struggling to sustain their lavish lifestyle. Lack of work and reluctance to give up on lavish lifestyle has ended up ruining Janvi completely. 

Arre.. I was joking yaar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Arre.. I was joking yaar.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know that but I genuinely wish to write a story of a filthy rich family where the son zooms around in choppers and rolls about in piles of money. πŸ˜‰ That would be HILARIOUS!!!!🀣
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

I know that but I genuinely wish to write a story of a filthy rich family where the son zooms around in choppers and rolls about in piles of money. πŸ˜‰ That would be HILARIOUS!!!!🀣

If you don't mind my saying. You should try reading the book Crazy Rich Asian. The movie was okay, but the book was much more detailed. 
Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YAAR ASH!! Chapter aise kaun end karta hai!!! *sulks*
As always i loved this chapter and it was great to see such good progressionπŸ€ͺ

I hate commenting from the phone because one has to keep scrolling here and there but i am going to try πŸ˜ƒ

Okay so that part was awesome when Sumi made Bela go and sit on Mahir's bed and Mahir dilemma🀣 Pehle that girl spoiled his life's first kiss and now she had taken over his bed too😈🀣

Waise this Mahir tries to be Mr nerdy and strict but from the inside i think even he has a fun side, he knows, observes and understands everything!

and Mahir smiling whilst having that flashback was sooo CUTE!!! Aankhein taras gayi Mahir ji ko hasta dekhte :'(

Also Mahir ji kuch zyada hi Bela ko observe nahi karte? πŸ˜‰I think he has already fallen for her and is just yet to realize his feelings otherwise why else would he note everything ahout her so much and make deductions? Pakka pyaar hogaya hai

and yaar Ash aise endings parh ke kuch kuch hota hai isliye update fast
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Whats happening inside. Continue soon pls. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If there was no word limit behir journey would have been shown more realistic 
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wish parts are lill big..  
Dil nahi bharta choti parts se 
Summi and Bela bonding was cute 
Mahir bechara always becoming embarrass with yuvi and Bela relationship πŸ˜†
He is happy with Bela  and his mom relationship 
Seriously will Bela change infornt of mahir lol 
Do update soon 
Y I feel maybe mahir also join her in party?? 
In mahirs rules there are no party's till exams finish na how he allowed Now??? 
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chp-9

HEY ASH

how are you?

sorry for replying late I was a bit busy yesterday. 

He is indeed a very strict teacher or someone is missing faces that made them to have these teaching sessions on sunday also. 

Bella in party is she not going to take her Mahir sir for the party i mean he should have some fun. Bella keep car business upto dancing car only why to worry about changing when you have mMahir's room all to yourself.

Mahir is caught now poor guy is getting so much scolded little she knows that this girl took away his first kiss his first girl on bed TO SIT only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ SULA are going to drive this boy crazy they are already bonding so much with each other. Bella is smart girl one innocent look and mommy is already fan of her and she will get everything she want.

She had brains but reluctant to use them and you have hormones but reluctant to respond to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He always ends up having all their privacy chats or he deliberately does that to learn something from themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he cannot read her books her phone everything is leaving him red and blushing. What and how he will look in later sometimes is seriously so fun to imagine. He will blush more than bella 😳😳 That is so correct all these things are superficial and they both are getting hooked to each other's presence. Bella might have read many things which provide more of a practical knowledge.

Saas-bahu bonding on books they are sure going to have amazing time together. And yup coffee dates are coming up when will they go on. This is also good ghar me entry chahiye to saasuma ko hi sidha patao. Both hate maths both love their genre so we can have a future andy and mahir getting all jealous of the time saas-bahu are going to give each other ignoring them completely.

moreover it highlights the fact that how much bella needs her mother to bond over all these things and to discuss with she is getting that love care and bonding with her mom so she is very happy and is enjoying to the full. Its true that mom- daughter can be very good friends and this help them a lot to understand each other's POV and helps in their relation.

she caught him smiling. khayalon me what is happening mahir babu. He thinking about  her love GF well that was true to some extent. he is admiring about her thinking about her and now calling her cute. If this is not the sign then what it is MYLORD. the exams have postponed for a week it seems kayanat is with them. But will i see that longing or missing each other when this exam gets over i mean its upto you to take the story the way you want and also you have word limit and chapter limit but  in future if possible.

Mahir wants she should change in front of him IRADE DEKHO LOGOKE. He won't be awkwardπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ he himself will shut eyes and ear even if she changes in front of him. Although i doubt the scenario laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is going to rush in and what will be the sight infront of himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ poor guy bella is actually here to create a havoc in his sensations feelings and cause rain of hormones.

you did not 😑😑 you left the chapters at cliffhanger why why why sadist? please tell me this is going to be worth the wait

overall very goof chapter i really enjoyed sumi  bella bonding more then mahir thinking about bella. And the way you have taken the characters and moulded them and shaped it thats really a great work yar i am very much amazed in this FF about your writing skills displaying every emotion and important changing dimensions of their relation  in a word limit and that too so beautifully.

thanks for the update

And regarding your punishment well i will give you that but right now you are very much busy with this tight schedule or work and FF that i dont want to burden you more otherwise how will i create havoc for you so for your safety  and my better good i have put that on hold.

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

It was nice update
Liked bela sumitra bonding
Mahir admires her secretly
Curious to know why she shouted.
Update soon please
Thanks

Some more SuLa bonding coming up. And yes MAhir admires her secretly but is not aware of it yet. Thanks for the comment. πŸ˜ƒ

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

If you don't mind my saying. You should try reading the book Crazy Rich Asian. The movie was okay, but the book was much more detailed. 

I will certainly read it. πŸ˜ƒ