KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions Thread 07 Jan 2019 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Why does Komolika walk in such weird way ??

Any issue with Hina's leg ??
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Pre is crushing on him. Big time.

Btw, why do we need Kom, when vamps like Nivi and Mohini are already there?

@RS
2nd time? Which was the first scene?
Erica was cute as Pre today. Like a teenager in love.
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I stared watching the episode and then had to stop after the Anu and Nivi scene. Nivi was saying all those horrible things about Prerna - like she will try to trap him in the rain etc - and Anu said nothing in defence of Prernae. Why? Is this how Anu is always going to behave. Here Prerna takes be blame on herself when Mohini shouts at Anu and he can't even defence her? And why is he still running away from talking to Mishka and Mohini.
He will end up married to mishka while dreaming of Prerna and letting others says she is gold digging social climber.
Very frustrated with today's episode and Anu's character graph.

Originally posted by: KK2926

Although i did not understand one thing ---

Is Pre supposed to stop thinking about Anu? She just had a heart break, how did she forget about Mishka factor in this angle... how come those office moments if she wants to avoid him?

How can she imagine him or thadofy Anu when all she did was cry a week ago...😉

Any logic there... that i missed? pls explain anyone

She does say something on the lines like me and Anurag don't share same feeling ... and even thinks how she'll work with Moloy kaka since Anurag will be there .

She did accepted that she does love him and hence those moments ... and then confessing to his frame in Precap ...

I am kind of liking this approach... she always wanted to in Love and now when she is in Love ... probably wants to hold it close and exp it even if it is Ek tarfa zzz
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Why does Komolika walk in such weird way ??

Any issue with Hina's leg ??

I always felt she had a waddling gait. That's the closest term I could give. Seen glimpses in her previous serial too.

Originally posted by: coldy07

^^^Pre is crushing on him. Big time.

Btw, why do we need Kom, when vamps like Nivi and Mohini are already there?

@RS
2nd time? Which was the first scene?
Erica was cute as Pre today. Like a teenager in love.

😆 ... first time was when she has a phone call with Anurag after Rain wala night ...

Anurag was pulling her leg in that ... she was cute there too ... 😳 😆

Originally posted by: coldy07

I always felt she had a waddling gait. That's the closest term I could give. Seen glimpses in her previous serial too.

Oh ok ,then fine ... makes sense .

I thought she is trying to bring in some Swag in Komo walk and end result looking weird .
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

Hume na Moni ... Anu missing pre dekhna hai ... Pre missing Anu we saw over past 2-3 weeks ... she started missing him from that haldi wala din,,,
Anu missing Pre is new for us

Can I just kill the editor for editing two beautiful moments from Anurag's dream ...

1) being Prerna lingering her finger on his while giving him the file .
2) after setting his hair she places her hand on his cheek and Anurag savouring it .

Such beautiful moments edited out ...

IDIOTS !!!!!
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
epi is very balanced
in whole epi i grinning like fool