KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions Thread 07 Jan 2019

Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Anu helping Nivi  with the office file of Dasgupta . Nivi thanks him and remarks that Mishka was a good choice .
Anu remains silent . No I says she was scared of him over his Prerna attachment .
Nick tries to brain wash him against Prerna .that middle calls girl !!
Anu explains himself but Nick disapproves of his behaviour towards Pre . 
She accepts she was J of him because Maha loved him more that his sisters but that was apart from this matter . All were affected by his decisions .
Girls like prep would trap him n enjoy on his wealth life long .
Nivi warns him against pre ..how they take advantage of rain to get close to rise guys .
Anu gets FB of his beautiful moments with Pre in the rain .
Anu feels per was opposite of those girls who trapped guys . 
Anu felt surprised with himself that he noticed pre in very close details !!
Nivi leaves after speaking about Pre in very poor light 

Anu thinks that Pre was not that type of girl about whom he should think all the time but he has noticed her in great details !! Very closely !! 
He gets FBs of his numerous romantic scenes with Pre 

Romantic BG song plays ...Sathya ...
How was it possible he u derstood pre so well ??
Mishka comes to the door ...saying Mohini aunty send a file for him ... but Anu starts seeing Pre standing  there with the file !!
Anu Pre have close romantic scenes in his dream .. she smiles n  caresses his hair me he relishes her touch ... next moment Mishka's voice asking if all was OK ..jerks him out of his dream ... 
he feels awkward. Grabs the fil n rushes out saying he was getting late for office .

At Sharma house Pre is thinking of Komo's threats .. her accusations .. she paces the floor on thoughts ... she says her parents were insulted in her house . She will not leave Komo for this humiliation . Per decides to fight for her family . She will not let her family get into any kind of trouble . Prep feels Komo has lots of raaz /madness in her eyes . Prep decides to fight Komo .

Komo thinks of Anu n misses him as she feels his hand o;her shoulder n Anu's voice telling her that he would always be near her when ever she called him . Prep smiles n turns around n looks for zanu but no one is around in her room !!
Prep feels strange that she felt his hand on her shoulder ... 
romantic BG song plays ...Sathya ...
Pre looks for Anu ..runs to the door but he is nowhere to be seen 
Veena asks Premwhat she was looking for ..pre  denies  ..
Per is lost in thoughts of Anu ..

Anu is driving his way to office ..he recollects Nivi's words about Pre n gets annoyed ..he starts the radio ...
The song starts ...kiss ka pyaar leke tum ...Naya Jahan ...

He recollects Pre singing this same song n he too joining her in singing that same song ...he smiles ...
He gets a call from home ..Nivi calls up to tell him he had forgotten his file at home .. Anu feels frustrated he picked up the wrong file n decides to get it collected by some one .. ..

At Sharma house Pre feels she and gone mad as she had started dreaming of Anurag with open eyes while being fully awake !!
She wonders why she was doing this ??
She decides to make rules of herself ..
Rule no #1 she had to stop thinking of Anu .
Rule no #2 until some one else spoke to Anu  she will not talk to him ..that way she will know if Anu was really there is she was dreaming !!
She gets a video call n jumps to find it was from Anu 
She wonders if this was real or was she dreaming again she takes the call n Anu starts scolding her for taking so long to respond .
Pre replies so he was really there !! Anu is confused at her statement 
Anu pre have moments of eye lock ..n silences ... 
pre asks why he called 
Anu says he had forgotten a file at home n asks her to get it to office for him ..

Pre feels how would she manage to work at kakababu's office with Anu ..she wonders that she wanted to stay away from Anu but she had to help him at office !! But she was ending up going closer to him all the time !!
Prep gets frustrated that she never thought she would feel this way about this gyaan Internet baba !!
She decides to get ready for office ..she talks to her reflection in the mirror that she was ...pyaar me jhalli bani padi  hai aur din me in Bhi Anu ke sapne dekh rahi hai !!
She scolds herself to stop dreaming n get going fast as Anu rag was time Ka Bahut pacca.
At Chaubey mansion Komo is fuming as she is lost in thoughts .she recolects Pre's warnings n threats ..
Servant informs her papa was home n asking for her .

Prep reaches Basu villa ..Mohini is not pleased to see her there .
She asks why she was there .
Pre replies that Anu had forgotten some papers n wanted her to get them .
Nivi retorts that Pre worked for baba so why was she doing for Anu ??
Prep retorts that Anu needed her help that's why .
Mohini orders her to hurry up n leave .
Nivi disapproves her mom of giving permission to go to Anu's room alone .
Prep over hears Nivi n replies that she had gone to Anu's room earlier ..alone ..and she assures nothing precious will be misplaced after her visit . But if they were not comfortable she asks Nivi n Mohini to inform Anu why his file did not reach him in time. 
Prep adds that if Anu called her up she will inform him that she worked for his dad n not him ..so he could get it collected by some one else 
Mohini tells Pre that she disliked the way Pre spoke . But asks her to take that file n leave quickly .
Nivi is annoyed with mama for pushing Pre towards Anu .
Mohini says she will make sure per remmeners Rajesh was their servant n so was pre.

At Choubey mansion ...
Mr Choubey asks Komo when his son was coming out of jail
Komo says Sharma's have not agreed to take back their FIR
But she is sure she will manage to get him out soon .

Mr Choubey says he has no doubts on Komo's ability .but he wants to see his son out 
Komo says she will now take personal interest in this case . The elections were nearing so they will now have to use their own ways to get Ronit out . She now has spl reason to fight this case .. she remembers Prerna's challenges that Ronit will confess his crime n go behind the bars ...and her own challenge to Sharma family .

Mr Choubey asks who was that girl ..Komo says she was besharam prerna's besharam sister . Choubey feels sorry that Komo has to deal with such people .But he is happy Ronit was thought a lesson as he paid no heed to his advise to keep away from such girls .

Precap 
Same as yesterday 
Prerna talks to Anu's pic that he was nothing earlier but now has become everything in her life , part of all her happiness and sorrows .. he as become part of her dreams..he took away her sleep . . He came out of her thoughts n appeared before her like a hero , he became that person with whom she would love to share every moments of her life !!she felt incomplete without him ...

Mishka arrives from behind and angrily asks Pre why was she talking to Anu's pic ??
Pre turns around to look at Mishka ...
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Suta...

Lets see if the dreams sequence will be today!!

Hope we get less of Komolika today..
Thanks Suta for opening LU
Looking frwd for a good one today... after a disastrous last week
lets seee😊
again komo
and same precap 
what is going on ? TRP aise badhe ga kya? TRP janta ko ye chahiye? 
 No AnuPre? 
 i cant tolerate komo even in LU.    i skip it. Pata nehi age ke din keise jayenge.
yeee
segment  played today🥳
Thanks for the update.Suta. Good.to know at least we have some.Anupre scenes today. At last I watched from my workplace   ðŸ˜† Thanks to Nivi hamara bhuduram sarted recollecting the memories. And i loved.it when he pauses and says.missing some... Papers 😳 Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago
nivi is the most dangrous for anupre
Originally posted by luvmayurarti

No AnuPre? 
 i cant tolerate komo even in LU.    i skip it. Pata nehi age ke din keise jayenge.

same...Less komo better for us