Fav Things from K-Drama !!

ndivyateja thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#1
Well, there are lot of materialistic things Im fascinated about Kdrama & want few of them..Heres my list..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dream catcher from 'The Heirs'..After watching this show, I bought one ๐Ÿ˜†
Image result for dream catcher from the heirs



Typewriter from 'Chicago Typewriter' & that Library, Gosh !!


Couple Bicycle ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Image result for couple bicycle in kdrama



Their soft toys โค๏ธ

Related image


Also, Robo Vacuum Cleaner, commonly found in every drama ๐Ÿ˜›


What's your fav things ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

64

Views

10.8k

Users

12

Likes

82

Frequent Posters

5IEJKO474XYYPFEP thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#2
Very true๐Ÿ˜› my fav is Mr. Buckwheat ๐Ÿ˜ณ
poo_j thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#3
I bought Dream Catcher too recently..Tho I first saw it in Twilight Film..
I want soft toys from Kdrama..Especially Piggy-rabbit from You Are Beautiful!!!
ndivyateja thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: QVYKSYX73BAUQ67K

Very true ๐Ÿ˜› my fav is Mr. Buckwheat ๐Ÿ˜ณ


I thought it was Goblin
ndivyateja thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: poo_j

I bought Dream Catcher too recently..Tho I first saw it in Twilight Film..

I want soft toys from Kdrama..Especially Piggy-rabbit from You Are Beautiful!!!


Piggy rabbit ๐Ÿ˜† Only koreans can come up with such rare specied toys..๐Ÿ˜†

Twilight one was more like a bird nest ๐Ÿ˜›
5IEJKO474XYYPFEP thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: ndivyateja


I thought it was Goblin

Of course Goblin is ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ
poo_j thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: ndivyateja


Piggy rabbit ๐Ÿ˜† Only koreans can come up with such rare specied toys..๐Ÿ˜†

Twilight one was more like a bird nest ๐Ÿ˜›

It is..๐Ÿ˜† But that's where I came to know there is something called Dream Catcher!!!
TZOVQ6RH3ABRKOOD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#8
I am in love with their "clothes" esp their "Colorful Coats and overalls"! ... Love them all ... after watching K-dramas, obsessed with buying coats in varied colors .. want to make sure I have a rainbow of fall/winter coats in my closet .. ๐Ÿ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#9
Their soft toys for sure!!!! OMG they have such a wide variety of animals as soft toys haha.. In because this is my first life, there was a soft toy snail too!! So cute ๐Ÿ˜†
Other than that.. Wanna steal their makeup ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and clothes!!
ndivyateja thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I am in love with their "clothes" esp their "Colorful Coats and overalls"! ... Love them all ... after watching K-dramas, obsessed with buying coats in varied colors .. want to make sure I have a rainbow of fall/winter coats in my closet .. ๐Ÿ˜†


Rainbow of coats ๐Ÿคฃ Obsession alert !!
Coats are high maintenance, feels heavy on body, yet bought a burgundy coat viz similar to PSH's in MOA Epi 12..Now all I do is dry clean & hang it in my closet
Instead prefer their overlays & pinafores, they are cute & suits Indian weather more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Related Topics

Asian Shows thumbnail

Posted by: Krinya ยท 2 years ago

I thought I'll put up a list of my fav kdramas so that I can keep track of the ones I've seen and liked..feel free to share your views about the...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".