~~Kuch Kuch Hota Hai~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello Everyone🤗

Hope all are enjoying ur Sunday with ur loved ones😳 Have a great Sunday👍🏼Chalo aaj epi nahi aa rahe hai toh main previous epi dekh rahi thi as usual kuch atak gaya🤪 and yeh lo aa gayi phir se main ek naya topic lekar😆

B4 U guys read further since I m not sure how many of u noticed this expressions of our pyaare Akshan in a fraction of second so I wud like u all to watch The new year epi ie, Epi 91 (Jan 1, 2019) of our show😆once again that too so keenly frm 6:17 to 6:19🤣 Haan haan bas 2 sec ka expression hi dekhna hai aapko bass🤪Well agar mujhe Gif banana aatha toh I wud have made it directly n posted but koi nahi gif nahi toh SS hi sahi😉

Toh chalo dekho SS😛

Jindal Sahab mujhe yeh samaj mein aa raha hai ki aapki biwi ji toh aapke face pe beard ko nihar rahi thi & check kar rahi thi ki whether she had done her work of trimming ur beard perfectly or not?😆 👍🏼But zara aap mujhe yeh samjane ka kasht uthayenge ki aap kya aur kyu nihaar rahe the aapke biwi ji ke face pe?🤪 😳Q ki aapke biwi ji ke chehre pe beard toh hai nahi😆toh phir???? Boliye Boliye🤣

Ab coming to next SS😉

After Sasurji calling his beloved Damadji😛 Luk at their faces😆 Damad ji is like slightly irritated as if yeh waqt hai kya bulane ka🤔 And luk at Biwi ji ki jaisi kuch chori pakadi gayi ho papa ke saamne🤣 Areeey Areeey Y such Ajeeb expressions When U both dont consider eachother as Pati or Patni????😈

Ab Akshan Please aa dont tell me KUCH KUCH KUCH HOTHA HAI SARANYA TUM NAHI SAMJHOGI...!!!!!☺️ 🤪

Chalo ab aap sab bhi bata hi do kya khayal hai aap sabka😆

Thank U for reading🤗

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are blessing to this forum please be regular in blessing us with ur anaxing post 
Omg thank you very much Mai to kab see yahi soch rahi thi I noticed that day only but shrug it off 
.but thank you for bringing it back 

Guddu exp was define tly like if they are going to ahrm ahem ☺️

Wahi it's like Miya BiWi ke time spiled karney wake exp 

Phir bi dhindora pitey hai hum ek nahi ho sakte bla blah uff 
.dhakan kahike😡

We'll aur Buddha to Matlab had hai bilkul ..😆

Jundal saahab sahi Mai pagal ho rahe hai Mai bol deti hu 

Well it's high time both realizes third relationship is not only for name sake aur Dadi 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

You are blessing to this forum please be regular in blessing us with ur anaxing post 

Omg thank you very much Mai to kab see yahi soch rahi thi I noticed that day only but shrug it off 
.but thank you for bringing it back 

Guddu exp was define tly like if they are going to ahrm ahem ☺️

Wahi it's like Miya BiWi ke time spiled karney wake exp 

Phir bi dhindora pitey hai hum ek nahi ho sakte bla blah uff 
.dhakan kahike😡

We'll aur Buddha to Matlab had hai bilkul ..😆

Jundal saahab sahi Mai pagal ho rahe hai Mai bol deti hu 

Well it's high time both realizes third relationship is not only for name sake aur Dadi 

Areeeyy Areeeyyy Yeh kya bol gayi aap❤️ Awww That's so sweet of u, Thank u😳Ya I will try to be regular here😃

Ek scene baar baar dekhne se yehi hotha hai😆 Areey aap hyper na ho be patient na like I said b4 dheere dheere ehsaas ho hi jaayega😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
He was doing a detail analysis of Guddu's face maybe trying to see if she has got any open pore 😆
Maybe he intends to return the shaving favor by giving her a facial 😉
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering why no one mentioned this scene
i found it as a kuch kuch hota hai moment of Guddu
She literally jumped apart hearing her dads voice and her expressions after ,were that of being caught secretly admiring her husband
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After this revelation, a new track will start off where Guddan will come across an old picture of Antara in the store room and she will be left completely shocked. The picture will have Antara along with Guddan's mother and Guddan will wonder about what is the connection between Antara and her mother. Guddan will soon come to know that Antara is her older sister who had got lost 22 years back and got seperated from her mother. This will be shocking twist in the storyline as Antara will turn out to be Guddan's sister. Will Guddan be able to tell AJ about this revelation? Stay tuned for latest news, future story updates and spoilers on Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

He was doing a detail analysis of Guddu's face maybe trying to see if she has got any open pore 😆

Maybe he intends to return the shaving favor by giving her a facial 😉

Haan q nahi Genie yehi bhi ho sakta hai😆 Waise bhi Chef ke saath Jindal sahab ne pakka Beautician course bhi kara rakha hoga😉 warna dekho toh apne donom beton se zyada ache se hair styling toh inki hi hai😎& Skin glow ki toh baat hi alag hai😆Multitalented hai janab🤣

Facial ki mention na karo yaar mereko cake facial yaad aathi hai🤡
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

I was wondering why no one mentioned this scene
i found it as a kuch kuch hota hai moment of Guddu
She literally jumped apart hearing her dads voice and her expressions after ,were that of being caught secretly admiring her husband

Hai naaa😆 Daal mein bahut kuch kaala hai 🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

After this revelation, a new track will start off where Guddan will come across an old picture of Antara in the store room and she will be left completely shocked. The picture will have Antara along with Guddan's mother and Guddan will wonder about what is the connection between Antara and her mother. Guddan will soon come to know that Antara is her older sister who had got lost 22 years back and got seperated from her mother. This will be shocking twist in the storyline as Antara will turn out to be Guddan's sister. Will Guddan be able to tell AJ about this revelation? Stay tuned for latest news, future story updates and spoilers on Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.

Yeh aap kahan se spoiler leke aa gayi😕
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 This spoiler cannot be true..want some other twist which we are not expecting 😆
1 2
Next