Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks Minnie.. I never knew these were married.. Nice pair and cute kids..
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gigli

Did you see them at the Telly Awards? Archana has an amazing bod! She is in better shape than most 20years olds . And after 2 kids!

Ya and she's older to Parmeet.They married 12 yrs back.In fact Parmeet and Archana are known to be inseparable yet both have a very independent nature and give a lot of space to each other.They are very close  to Suniel Shetty's family. 

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks Minnie! nice pics and cute kids!
Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: gigli

I know! They were together for about 10 years. They met at a bar or coffee place and Parmeet grabbed a magazine from her. She thought he was the rudest thing!

That's a cute info.I didn't know that.I read about them a long time back and I just remember titbits.Except about one thing which was that they both had very strong views against one night stands.

Minnie thumbnail
 As I said,both were dead against it.I don't remember exactly but they were quite vocal about it.In fact though they agreed that the temptation factors were very high and it was very easy to get a 'quikie' (I hope kids are not reading this😆) on any film set and scores of girls and boys are ready to oblige you anytime,it was a matter of self respect or something not to give in.......Oh I can't remember.But I was really impressed.