~~ Aapse Yeh Bilkul Na Ho Paayega~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry😆 I came again with another post🤣Cant help kya karein purane epi dekhne se yehi hotha hai🤪

So Haan Jindal sahab Yeh Post Main aapko dedicate kar rahi hu😎

Toh Kal aap Antara se keh rahe the ki Aapko Saaf safai pasand hai aur Guddan ko kamre mein cheesein phailana 😛 Okay I agree with ur point par aap kuch bhool toh nahi rahe hai na????😈Yaad nahi aaya toh zara yeh tasveer dekhiye naaa😆

Yaad aaya...????🤪Yaaad aayaaa????🤪Ji haan aap hi ne yeh karnama kia tha woh bhi apne kamre ke balcony mein q ki aapki biwi ji ne aapke pyaari si kitchen ko ganda kia tha🤣Haan ab tit for tat ke liye hi sahi par aapne apne SAFAI WALA USOOL tode hai Toh huye nah MIYA BIWI EK😎 So ab no Poorab Paschim rant 😆 Q ki YEH AAPSE NA HO PAAYEGA🤣

Ab baat karti hu ek aur cheese ki shyayad aapki yaadash kamzor ho gaye honge koi nahi hum yaad dilaa denge naaa😉 Aapne bola tha u dont like change(BADLAAV) in ur life or in any of ur things right B4 I ask u question yeh tasveer dekh lijiye😆

Now U tell me aapke coats & shirts se bhare huye almirah mein ab aapke biwi ji ke kapde q hai????🤪Matlab U CHANGED whole cupboard for ur biwiji????😲😉 Means aapne BADLAAV WALA USOOL bhi tod dia

Dekhiye sach sach bol dijiye q ki Hamare Forum mein Hamare saamne Hamare post pe aap Jhoot nahi bol sakte Q ki AAPSE YEH BILKUL NA HO PAAYEGA😈🤣

Phewww done😆

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O Teri 
👏bilkul omg Kya observation Shai yaar hayd off 
.wahi to khud hi asul today an khudi mahan ban Raha hai 

Yeh khud ko tasalli de Raha hai 

😡badayuu kahi ka 😡

I am disappointed guddu ko it I jaldi nahi ana chayey tha wapas Kya yaar 

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Saranya I am loving ur posts way too much 👏😆
Wardrobe observation 😆👏
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

O Teri 

👏bilkul omg Kya observation Shai yaar hayd off 
.wahi to khud hi asul today an khudi mahan ban Raha hai 

Yeh khud ko tasalli de Raha hai 

😡badayuu kahi ka 😡

I am disappointed guddu ko it I jaldi nahi ana chayey tha wapas Kya yaar 

Thank U😃

And dnt be angry haule haule Akshan will realise their feelings for eachother😳

Guddan 3 din ke liye aayi hai na😆

Waise bhi dheere dheere jo pyaar ka ehsaas hotha hai usmein maza bahut aatha hai

Intezaar ka phal bahut meetha hi milega hum sabko❤️ Trust CVz👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Saranya I am loving ur posts way too much 👏😆

Wardrobe observation 😆👏

Thank U Yashi😳🤗

Haan dekho toh change poora kar dia biwi ji ke liye n kehte hai mujhe pasand nahi🤪
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I noticed the same thing too, about the wardrobe side and its contents, though I suspect it was unintentionally done by CVs just to get a better camera angle for the scene.  😆
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great observation Saranya 

Yesterday I was recalling the same thing about he messing her balcony. I noticed AJ sharing his wardrobe with her too, the gentlemen in him cannot do injustice too her. 

Two more scenes, he doesn't like mess but what about helping her by putting himself in the mess too. 

Dhanteras Diya Making Scene
He yelled at his wife for making his entire house a mess. But when he saw her determination , saw the worried look on her face. he put his Usool to the side, removed his jacket and took one step toward his mess of his Namesake wife. He helped n guided her to make the Diya. 

Bathroom Coat Washing Scene
Guddan made a mess, just to rile her up, ignoring the mess n giving her the lecture he step inside the bathroom. A silent declaration if I can't change her, why not enter her messy world. 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

OMG I noticed the same thing too, about the wardrobe side and its contents, though I suspect it was unintentionally done by CVs just to get a better camera angle for the scene.  😆

Technically yehi hua hoga😆 but Humein show ke perspective se dekhna hoga na😉 Toh Jindal Sahab ne apne usool tode hai🤣 🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Great observation Saranya 

Yesterday I was recalling the same thing about he messing her balcony. I noticed AJ sharing his wardrobe with her too, the gentlemen in him cannot do injustice too her. 

Two more scenes, he doesn't like mess but what about helping her by putting himself in the mess too. 

Dhanteras Diya Making Scene
He yelled at his wife for making his entire house a mess. But when he saw her determination , saw the worried look on her face. he put his Usool to the side, removed his jacket and took one step toward his mess of his Namesake wife. He helped n guided her to make the Diya. 

Bathroom Coat Washing Scene
Guddan made a mess, just to rile her up, ignoring the mess n giving her the lecture he step inside the bathroom. A silent declaration if I can't change her, why not enter her messy world. 

Thank U Piku😳

These two scene I do rem but didnt mention bcz I wanted to counter point  wat he said to Antara "Kamre mein cheesein phailana" to uske hisaab se yeh scene match hua isliye mention kia😛

Warna toh Biwi ji is expert in raita phailavoing & Miya is every ready to samatofy the phailavofied raita by her🤣 🤣