Expressions and words!

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So a lot of people have already made posts about yesterday's Epi but i couldn't keep my thoughts in!😆

1) So, I and my brother laughed our asses off, when Guddan's 'dadi' echoed across the Jindal hall putting lakshmi and saru in a state of comatose paralysis🤣 Theyblacked out as their 'dus' went statue!

2) Dadi was clearly disappointed with Guddan coming back EARLY😆
She repeated her query two times, "ye bata tu itni jaldi wapis kyun aai!!?"😕

Dadi had high hopes seeing the utra hua chehra of her lalla that kuch dinon mein he'll start to miss his wife more and more and he'll be liberated from his deception about having whatsoever no feelings for his biwi!⭐️
BUT Guddan came back in 10 minutes and flopped dadi's plan of 'lalla ko Guddan ki importance realize karwao!'
😆

3) Akshat!🥱 accept it uncle! You literally have no light in your life without your gudiya wife!😆
The instance Guddan was gone, darkness surrounded him and he had a forlorn expression on his already forlorn face!😆
He already started seeing her chatting with katthor! And then he was trying to prove his innocence to his antara!😆

Maine usse nhi nikala'
This statement was a reflection of his guilt that, "Maine usse jaane se roka nhi"
He was clearly regretting his silence.

Maine usse dhokha nhi diya'
It reflected his helplessness yet again.
"Maine uska saath nhi diya!" This was what was being reflected on his face.

Main apni zindagi main tumhari jagah kisi ko nhi de sakta...khaskar ki uss Guddan ko!
 lies! Excuses! Denial! AJ was trying to convince himself that he is not missing Guddan! That he is not sad after her departure! That he is not feeling lonely! 
Uncle apne aap ko yaad dila rahe thhe ki ekbaar fir, vo akele reh gaye hain😭

And when Guddan asked, ki aap ye bistar kiske liye laga rahe thhe, hum toh yaha thhe hi nhi!😲
That priceless expression on Akshat's face was one of realization👏
He fumbled for an excuse bccoz he could not accept the fact that he had already started missing her! He could not accept the truth that Guddan ki uski zindagi mein, khayalon mein, soch main...jagah hai, an important one at that!⭐️

He knows her so well! Aadatein pata hai! Aankhein padh leta hai! 
Uncle beware! Something- something ho raha hai😉

That's all😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfect post
Aj is in Denial mode ki mujhe koi fark nahi padta but he is completely effected by Guddan's absence
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written post👏⭐️

He is totally in denial about his feelings...😆His bodylanguage, his lost eyes, his frustations, blabberings to self all are indicating to loveria🤪

Chinta math karo 3 din ke baad phir se chali jaayegi na Guddan tab rok lega Akshat