Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Hi Saranya

Thank you for the beautiful down the memory post for doing the before n post marriage comparison n analysis of Akshan bond n how far their journey as come along.

Love your post n keep the great work  🤗

Thank u so much Piku🤗

Will be updating soon😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amyka

Hi Saranya

beautiful analysis. I like AKSHAN so much.

thank you
Amy from Toronto

Hello Amy😃 Thank U so much😳

I am also in Love with Akshan
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow👏 where was this gem post till Now🤓 how did I missed it🥱 just awesome do continue with it😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel82

Beautiful Post Dear 👏

Thank u Angel😃
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Beautiful post I loved these parallels

Thank u Sheelu😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Wow👏 where was this gem post till Now🤓 how did I missed it🥱 just awesome do continue with it😳

Hey Tani actually this is MY FIRST POST in this forum😛 & aaj main apne saare posts ka Index bana rahi thi then I realised idher replies pending hai😆

Thank u Tani for appreciating😳
SaruSenan thumbnail

Hello all🤗

And I am back with Part 3 of this Parallel Journey with Our very own Akshan👍🏼Thank u for all your valuable responses & likes😳Happy Reading guys❤️

PART 3😛

17.BLESSINGS:

Then - He was holding coconut & she came, held his hand & AS STRANGERS Blessings of Kanhaji & Daadi came to them via Destiny unknowingly binding them together for lifetime

Now - Both of them took the Blessings As MARRIED COUPLE via holding the coconut together

18.PAIN-SYMBOLISM:

Then - "Ab Is Dard ki na aadat daal dijiye"

Now - "Kaise aapke Black & White zindagi ko colourful LED mein badal denge"

B4 marriage she bite his hand inorder to warn him for messing with her & asked him to be prepared for more pain😆After marriage she gave him same bite for not appreciating herself for making his life brighter & colourfulShe came to his life to make it more tough but in the course of their journey she is actually trying to make his life easier👍🏼

In both situations, the same kind of pain is experienced by Akshat but the reason behind it changed, changed for THE BEST, thus making it a Tedha Parallel😈

19.TINGE OF POSSESSIVENESS:

Though they dont consider themselves as PATI-PATNI but Possessiveness hai boss🤪

He came out of his comfort zone,helped her to fix her wardrobe inorder to protect her dignityAKSHAT POSSESSIVE JINDAL is a treat to watch

"Agli baar apne room se utarke yahan hall tak aaye nah toh pls poore kapade toh pehenke aaya kijiye at least" 🤣

She asked him to wear full clothes before coming to hall as HE IS SASUR of 3 DIL 😆& in her words a tinge of GUDDAN POSSESSIVE JINDAL was seen as she care for Her Hubby's "Maan Samman" before each member in their house👍🏼

20.SHE MATTERS:

Then - It was Diwali,festival of lights😉 He closed the balcony door to prevent the happiness his wife was spreading with light & sound🤔He was so irritated with her actions & was preventing khushiyaa to enter his tanhai😒

Now - When she left & darkness surrounded him, He closed the same door to prevent her voice & her memories from haunting him in his tanhai,thus making it an undeniable parallel stating HER ACTION MATTERS, HER VOICE MATTERS, HER MEMORIES MATTERS & above all SHE MATTERS TO HIM...!!!!

21.HAR SAWAL KA JAWAB TUM HO:

"Aapko aise kaise patha chala hum yahan the?"

"Hum toh yahan the hi nahi phir aap yeh bed kiske liye laga rahe the?"

In both situations, her questions kind off made him silent 😛 & he was lost deep in thoughts finding THE ACTUAL REASON behind his actions👍🏼

22.SHARING THE PAST:

Then - He threatened her not to touch Antara's portrait😒

Now - He himself shared the personal memories related to Antara😳

From warning her not to be near Antara to sharing memories related to Antara, Akshat travelled a long distance of trust & comfort with Guddan & Its Absolute Bliss

23.AADAT HO GAYI:

Then - Guddan & Kathore were irritating him, he was forcefully challenged by his wifey to feed Kathore😈

Now - He himself came forward to feed THEIR Kathore❤️ & he wanted both to stay with him q ki AADAT HO GAYI

24.LIFE IS A FULL CIRCLE:

Then - "Aap logom ne socha bhi kaise USS LADKI ki photo mere saamne laaya jaayein? Uss ladki ki jisse shyayad main itni nafrat karta hu jitni GEHU MEIN PADE GHUN SE HAI"

Now - "YEH AAPKI SAAS HAI AUR ISS PARIVAR KA EK HISSA ISLIYE AAPKO KOI HAQ NAI BANTA KI AAP INSE ITNI BATTAMEEZI SE BAAT KAREIN"

Before marriage at the Same place Same person AKSHAT JINDAL was scolding his 3 DIL for selecting GUDDAN as their MILHe clarified the amount of hatred he has for "USS LADKI" just like he hate when he find "GHUN IN GEHU" {The pest(Ghun) that tries to destroy wheat(Gehu)}.

After marriage at the Same place the very Same person AKSHAT JINDAL took a stand & scolded his bahuz for not behaving properly with the Same girl who is NOW HIS WIFE & THE SAAS OF HIS 3 DIL👏 I am amazed at this WONDERFUL PARALLEL that covered the journey from "USS LADKI" se "PARIVAR KA HISSA"⭐️

So that's it for Part 3😉

TO BE CONTINUIED...🤣

Thank you for reading🤗

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏
Your memory is amazing..I forgot most of the scenes😭going back to watch..
Waiting for more..
These changes in akshan' s life show how far have thy come
Edited by shena07 - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

👏

Your memory is amazing..I forgot most of the scenes😭going back to watch..
Waiting for more..
These changes in akshan' s life show how far have thy come

Thank U Shena😳

Dekho dekho purane scenes U will feel so content with the changes in Akshan Journey

@Bold So true Akshan have come a long way from being strangers who cant stand each other to completely trusting each other with increasing trust & respect for each other
SaruSenan thumbnail

Hello All🤗

How much I missed mera yeh wala Special postAlmost ek mahine ke baad I am updating😛 Aaj main bahut khush hu finally I got time🥳So Here is Part 4 of Parallel Journey with Our AkshanHappy Reading😳

Spl note : Index is updated on Pg 1😳

PART 4😛

25.COLOURS OF LIFE:

Then - At Mandir,When she collided with him as a stranger, the light shade of pink dupatta covered them symbolizing that Colours will soon re enter Akshat's berang Zindagi with the aashirwaad of Kanhaji through Guddan

Now - After marriage,On the Happy occasion of Makarsankranti, dark shade of red cloth covered them symbolizing that love will re enter Akshat's life through his better half Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal ❤️& thereby removing his Tanhai forever

26.THE UNKNOWN THREAD BINDING US FOREVER:

Then - Before Marriage, She was trying to go away from him but her bangle got struck with his dress via thread👍🏼An Unknown thread stopped her journey because they were meant to be together😳

Now - The Unknown thread plays it's part again in Akshan's Journey but this time they are stuck together as one because their paths are joined together by destiny so moving alone is not possible😳 & they have to become HUMSAFARS THROUGHOUT THEIR JOURNEY❤️

27.FOR MY APNE:

Then - She lit up the Diya & carried it in her hand,did the Pooja with her husband because she knew how much important the Dhanteras Ki Pooja was for her Daadi, Her Saasumaa👍🏼Then she took THE PAIN AS BAHU OF JINDAL PARIVAAR😳 & made sure Daadi's feelings didnt get hurtHer burns in hand were not treated well infact she got ill treated by Durga Bahu along with her taunts😒

Now - She took the Garam Diya in her hand, made sure her husband can complete the aarti, did aarti along with him because she knew how much important Barsi ki aarti was for Her Husband, For Her Jindal Saab👍🏼Now She took HER HUSBAND's SHARE OF PAIN AS WIFE OF AKSHAT JINDAL😳 & made sure her husband's feelings didnt get hurtHey this is the same girl who once told him to be ready to receive more pain by biting his handTHIS BADLAAV IS HUGE⭐️ & I CRY AT THIS CHANGE😭 She can now go to any extent to save Her Jindal Saab from getting hurt👏 DIL LE LO GUDDAN❤️

This time Her Burns were properly treated and the Malham was applied by Akshat himselfJust look at the Beauty of this Parallel⭐️TWO MOST IMPORTANT PERSONS whom Guddan consider as HER APNE are standing beside her & Soothing her pain 🤗My Dil is just too much overwhelmed at this amazing shot that is closing this past loop⭐️CVz Pls Haq se DIL LE LO❤️ 👏

28.WE ARE DIFFERENT YET SAME:

It's a dialogue Parallel😛

Then - "Shyayad hi Hamare soch mile ya Hum Mile"

Then Guddan Said They are so different as their thoughts never match so they will never become one & never can be a COUPLE😒

Now - "Hamari Jodi Bahut hi Sahi hai Ek Damm GAZAB,Donom hi Bahut Ajeeb hai aur DONOM HI EK JAISE HAI"

Now, after completing 4 months of journey with Her Jindal Saab, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal herself admits they are Wonderful Jodi😛Itna hi nahi she also thinks Their Jodi is not only Ajeeb but also GAZAB🥳 because they are Ditto similar🤣
Ab Mereko intezaar rahega for the reverse confession from Mr.Akshat Jindal about the same

29.GOING AWAY FROM YOU:

Then - Her bangles got entangled with his watch when she was going away from him rejecting the marriage proposal😉She disentangled it and parted ways,neither of their feelings were hurted at that time👍🏼

Now - Her Kangan again got entangled with his dress when he was going away from her😛He disentangled it & was going away but here feelings were getting hurted Both didn't wanted to be away from each other😒She was not happy to be sleeping alone away from their room🥺 & he was not happy for letting her sleep alone away from his sight🥺 I found it as a SPECIAL PARALLEL wrt Akshan's feelings👍🏼

30.WHEN BADLAAV REPLACED VACHAN:

Then - "Mera Panchwa vachan Mere Honewali Patni ko Mere Ghar mein Jagah milegi LEKIN MERE DIL MEIN AUR MERE KAMRE MEIN KABHI NAHI"

The same Akshat Jindal announced his 5th vachan at the same place & see from the same hall he carried his wife Guddan in his arms to their room and made her sleep on his bed👍🏼

Then - "Iss Balcony Jitna Hi Haq hai Tumhara Iss Kamre mein, isliye yehi pe rehna"

Now - "Tumhein kahi jaane ki zarurat nahi hai TUM YAHI MERE KAMRE MEIN MERE BED PE SO SAKTHI HO"

The same person then warned her not to cross the border of balcony because she don't have the right in his room and see he himself stopped her🥳& allowed her by giving LIFE TIME PERMISSION to sleep in his room on his bed or should I say to be precise In THEIR ROOM,ON THEIR BED

THIS BIG BADLAAV HAPPENED SO AMAZINGLY👏 BREAKING AKSHAT's SELFMADE VACHAN🥳 & For this CV'z Do deserve Big Hug🤗👏 & Pls DIL LE LO❤️

Now I will be eagerly waiting for that BEAUTIFUL DAY when Guddan will unlock all the closed doors leading towards Akshat's Dil😳 & thereby making him fully accepting Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal as Akshat Jindal's Wife, His Better Half In True Sense ❤️

31.MEETI SHURUWAT:

Then - They were COMPLETE STRANGERS, Destiny made them meet each other in the most unpleasant way that resulted in the Cake being smashed on His face by Her, that too on his B'day🤔The B'day Cake which was supposed to bring happy moments & spread sweetness gave a bitter memory of lifetime for both of them😒

Now - At Valentine Day Celebrations,They cut V Day Cake together, feed the cake to each other there by vanishing the past bitter memory by replacing it with this MEETI SHURUWAT of their ANOKHA SAFAR as a MARRIED COUPLE❤️What a day CVz chose to show this Parallel, THE DAY OF LOVE⭐️ 👏PERFECTION AT ITS BEST❤️ & A MESMERISING PARALLEL TO CHERISH is all I can say...!!!!!

So That's it for Part 4😉

TO BE CONTINUIED...🤣

Thank You For Reading🤗

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
Next
Nishant Malkani Thumbnail

Nishant Malkani