Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank u for welcoming me & appreciating my post 🤗

Happy New Year to u too Bee😃

Haan Voh baby wala dialogue toh Akshat ka fav hai baar baar use kartha hai Guddan ke liye🤣ek aur bhi hai pagal wala dialogue😆

🤗

Guddan is actually a baccha so I get AJ using the dialogue on her but AJ's expression when Guddu used it on him made me go 🤣
I think it might've been the only time when someone called him a baccha 😆 aur bola bhi to kisne... jo khud bacchi hai 😛 Bechara shock mein chala gaya... he was practically offended 😆 I found the scene very cute 😳
Edited by Bee222 - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

🤗

Guddan is actually a baccha so I get AJ using the dialogue on her but AJ's expression when Guddu used it on him made me go 🤣
I think it might've been the only time when someone called him a baccha 😆 aur bola bhi to kisne... jo khud bacchi hai 😛 Bechara shock mein chala gaya... he was practically offended 😆 I found the scene very cute 😳

That was actually a Kodak moment na🤣Ussi ek dialogue ki wajah se bechare ne saare dard ko tolerate kia & he obediently sat down till the dressing is finished🤣"AB main yehi baita hu tumhein jo karna hai karo, 100% Karo tum"😆

It was indeed a cute scene
SaruSenan thumbnail

Hello all🤗

Dil se sab ko Thank U so much for giving me & this very first post of mine a warm welcome into this forum❤️ Loads of PYAAR to all those who liked & commented and haan special thank u for those silent readers too for such amazing views for this post🤗So I am here with the Second part of this special post😳Happy reading👍🏼

PART 2😛

9.Jab "MAIN YA TUM" se "HUM" bane:

Then - They were dancing against each other as opponents, competing with each other, they stumbled in b/w resulted in losing the battle.

Now - They danced with each other, danced for each other, when stumbled they balanced each other & finally declared as THE WINNING COUPLE

Special Note:

I like to mention some thing abt this beautiful Akshan Dance moment😳How like how can you be so Innocent & Pure Guddan?🤗 I truly felt happy & sad at the same moment when you honestly asked your hubby to help you TO FEEL & EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT OF VICTORY FOR THE 1st TIME IN YOUR LIFE & HE HELD UR HAND TIGHTLY AS IF PROMISING YOU TO FULLFIL YOUR WISH 👍🏼 Sachi your step mom killed your self confidence so badly since childhood🥺

"Ek Baar jeet dila dijiye please" He was hesistant, but her innocent wish just took away all his barriers & THAT PULL☺️ He helped her👏 lifted her up & made her to climb the steps of VICTORY FOR THE FIRST TIME,SYMBOLICALLY IN FUTURE HE WILL ENCOURAGE & BOOST UP HER SELF CONFIDENCE & MAKE HER WIN ALL THE CHALLENGES THAT LIFE WILL THROW UP ON HER WAY⭐️ 🥳DIL LE LO MOMENT ❤️

10. I LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU:

Only with her, he becomes a kid😆He loves to tease her with her own words🤣

When she denied his help first & then asked the same, Mr. Akshat Jindal became a kid & began to tease his Unique single piece to be wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal😆 & It was legit a Treat to watch😈

Then- "Dushmani jatani aayi thi aur ab dosti ki umeed kar rahi ho" 😆

Now- "Kya Kya I am sorry maine suna nahi q ki mere kaan thode kamzor hai Main Buzurg Hu na" 🤣

I loved when he said "Akele kuch nahi karunga jo karenge saath karenge"😉 AND THEN JO SAATH MEIN DHULAYI KI GUNDOM KI DONOM MILKE WAS LIT🥳😎

11. I KNOW YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF:

He knew her even before there was no bond connecting them He can sense if anything bothers her even without her uttering a single word👍🏼

Then - "Agar teekh hoti toh yahan itna sannatta nahi hota hungama hota" (B4 marriage)

Now - "Guddan bolo kya hua?" (After marriage)

Special Note:

"Itna samay mein itna toh jaan gaya hu main isse" 😛Arrey Jindal Sahab aap toh apni biwi ji ko isse pehle se hi jaanne lage the😆 aap donom ke DIL KE CONNECTION toh kab ka jud chuke hai ab thoda thoda karke aapko ehsaas ho rahe hai😉

12.From I DON'T CARE to I DO CARE:

Then - He showed her the way to balcony bed, throwed the blanket on her face asked her to leave & not to disturb him🤔

Now - He carried her in his arms to the same balcony bed, put the same blanket so carefully on her so that she don't get disturbed

In true sense, Like Mrs. Jindal said A transition from Shakti Kapoor to Ranbir Kapoor❤️

13. I READ YOUR EYES:

Both understands the language of silence😳 & read each other's eyes so well👏

He silently confessed before his mom - "Main aapko kaise batavu maa uski aankhein dekhkar bilkul nahi lag raha tha ki voh jaana bhi chahthi thi"

She openly confessed before his mom - "Unn aankhom mein humne sachai dekhi"

And Both confessions happened before same person somewhat making it as a Parallel⭐️

14. From NO DIL to YES I HAVE DIL:

Then - She said He has NO DIL to understand feelings that's why they are different to which he happily agreed & smiled

Now - He admits HE HAS A DIL but he will follow only his dimaag as it is based on facts.

Admitting from NO DIL to HAVING A DIL is a BIG BADLAAV for a person who don't like Change in his life & in his soch👍🏼

I am looking forward to the next parallel scene where he will confess HIS DIL HAS FEELINGS TOO ❤️& IT BEATS FOR HER AS WELL

15. LIGHT OF OUR HOUSE:

Before Marriage - Saath mein Diya ko bujhne se bachaya👍🏼 (Then They were strangers, Then There was nothing to bind them together)

After Marriage -Saath mein Diya banaye...😳

Bhagwan ke samne Diya Jalaya aur usko phir se ek baar bujhne se bachaya...👍🏼

... &Saath mein Pooja bhi kia As COUPLE❤️

TOGETHER THEY FORM LIGHT OF THEIR HOUSE⭐️

16. GUDDAN LEAVING JINDAL MANSION:

Then - At wedding night, he was standing on stairs, his eyes screaming anger, he was unaffected with her so called accusations on him & she left...!!!!

Now - He was feeling so restless, so helpless, needed the support of railings to stand, his eyes screaming unknown feelings towards her & she left & this time she was also getting affected equally...!!!!! 😒 BADLAAV is happening slowly & steadily

So that's it for part 2😉

TO BE CONTINUIED...!!!!!🤣

Thank u for reading🤗

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a great analysis you have done and it was really good👏
Ofcourse badlav is coming but both are not ready and yet understand it

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Wow what a great analysis you have done and it was really good👏

Ofcourse badlav is coming but both are not ready and yet understand it

Thank u so much for appreciating, means a lot❤️

Yup one day they will realise these series of changes in their life
Bee222 thumbnail
You are so good at this Saranya! 👏👏 Such beautiful parallels you point out 😳 And I love the caps you add with them 
Keep them coming! 😉
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

You are so good at this Saranya! 👏👏 Such beautiful parallels you point out 😳 And I love the caps you add with them 

Keep them coming! 😉

Thank u so much Bee 🤗

I will try to keep updating Once I get the Suitable Parallels connecting the scenes👍🏼
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Saranya
Thank you for the beautiful down the memory post for doing the before n post marriage comparison n analysis of Akshan bond n how far their journey as come along.

Love your post n keep the great work  🤗
Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago
Amyka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Saranya
beautiful analysis. I like AKSHAN so much.

thank you
Amy from Toronto
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful post I loved these parallels
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Next
Nishant Malkani Thumbnail

Nishant Malkani

Kanika Mann Thumbnail

Kanika Mann

Guddan:Tumse Na Ho Payega Poster

Guddan:Tumse Na Ho Payega