3rd jan Not-so-Brief update ( COMPLETED)

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
----->continuation from tomorrow  Guddu says what about when she isn't here ?
-----> AJ says lets do it atleast now 

---->  Guddu says ok but what about tomorrow for him tomorrow should start now & says she did a mistake she kept him here no one understands him other than her  Then complains kathoor on how world is more kathoor than him & if he troubles much than people will kick him out of the house 

---->  AJ listens silently 

----> Then she says its better before anyone kicks him out, fly away on its own & is about to go to do so while AJ stops her 

----> he asks her what is she doing ? it is hungry & she is making him leave the house 

-----> Guddu says what should she do then ? will he be able to feed him without her ? hence she is telling kathoor to fly away

-----> AJ is thoughtful & says ok but he can't be sent hungry 

----> Guddu silently agrees, He gives her the bowl & takes kathoor on his hand & start feeding

-----> Guddu takes Kathoor to the tarrace while AJ follows silently & Guddu makes it fly  while AJ has flashback of Kathoor's entry & them feeding it together 

-----> In Gupta house, Kaushalya is cooking & Pervy is in kitchen with her

-----> Pevy asks what the hell is going on ? he reminds her he is devorcing siddhi & she got new rishta for revti.

-----> She replies she has nothing to do in this as it was brought by chutki ke papa 
& he knows nothing 

-----> Pervy takes a knife & tells no problem let him say to bhushan & the guy's family too 

-----> He is going to cut the hand that touched the cup & Revti & all the rishtas will stop coming 

------> Kaushalya stops him & says by doing so, revti isn't going to get married to him nor will he get divorced & till Guddu & Jindals are there nothing such will happen 

-----> she taunts till Guddu is there, he & revti can never be together 

-----> he remembers Guddu burning his hand & slapping pervy & tells Kaushalya to start preparing as within 1 week they Revti would be married to him & he will se kis mein kitna hai dum

-----> He orders her to get rid of the larkewale immediately & warns to tells Bushan not to make the same mistake again

-----> he vows to marry Revti within 1 week & make her stand with Guddu in the same house 

-----> Kaushalya smiles after he leaves & pats herself 

-----> bahus make lemonade & Durga comes 

-----> Laxmi offers to durga but she refuses 

-----> Saru asks why ? lets celebrate today as they got mukti from Guddu 

------> Durga says she had to win as she gave sach ka saath & would have won earlier if she had tried to prove Guddu as a bad wife instead of a bad saas.

------> If she couldn't be a good wife to AJ ? how could she become a good saas ?

------> other 2 agree & saru is about to say Guddu isn't layaak for the house while dadi interrupts saying Guddu is layaak of the house 

-----> But you 3 are not layaak of her love . Who celebrates by getting the saas out of the house ? 

-----> She asks them whats wrong ? aren't they the same who used to try to get saas in the house day & night ? now when she is here you are getting rid of her

-----> Durga replies, it isn't about their saas, its about AJ's wife.  & they aren't kicking her out & she is leaving on her own.

-----> She kept a condition which has been fulfilled & to become their saas she has to be AJ's acchi ardhangini

-----> Dadi questions what's wrong with her ? as she used to keep everyone together in the house. Now why she is separating them ? 

-----> Durga replies cause she doesn't want the parivaar to break. Tells her to remove Guddu ki moh ka patti & see since Guddu came, the parivaar has been tahes-nahes & they can't trust Guddu.

-----> Dadi replies, no matter if anyone trusts or not, she trusts her Guddu even if someone keeps putting ilzaam pe ilzaam on her. She & Kanha knows Guddu is perfect for both the house & her lalla

-----> Dadi leaves & Durga says now there is noway to save Guddu as she asked her direct questions to which she had no answers. Now Guddu has to leave for mayka.

----> Guddu has packed her stuff & looks around the room & remembers the moment spent here & leaves

-----> Guddu comes to the hall. Dadi, bahus & sons come too.

------> She remembers her moment with Dadi & hugs her. She tells her she is leaving the house not her & she will always be with her. Dadi hugs her

-----> Guddu looks towards the bahus & fold her hand but they turn their back 

-----> Guddu looks at the money wala bag & remembers Durga's words 

-----> she remembers herself puttint the condition on AJ & lifts the bag

-----> She goes to Durga & says all she said, she accepts as everything was right but not this money & keeps the money at Durga's feet & is about to go 

-----> Durga stops & said she demanded the money to fulfill her acting ka dream & by doing the bholi bhali acting now she will do lakhon ka lose for herself.

-----> & this isn't bheek, its her haq ke paise, so take & leave

-----> Guddu asks her to think whatever she intends to but she knows she doesn't want this money

-----> Durga asks her why ?

-----> Guddu replies she has a very good reply to the "why ?" but she won't give her that as whatever she says, Durga will take it otherwise

-----> She goes to dadi & tells her to take care of herself  & there should be no complain while AJ looks on from balcony

-----> She asks her not to forget the bitter cough syrup & the samosas that she eats chori chori, that should be limited to sometimes only.

-----> She looks at AJ & share an eyelock remembering their moment when she came to meet him for revti.

-----> She is about to go when AJ starts to look around & Guddu remembers her phone

----> AJ finds it in her jhula & Guddu sees that & goes up

-----> AJ holds it forwards it for her & they share an eyelock

----> Guddu's eyes get teary while remembering their moment & AJ lowers his eyes 

----> Guddu is about to take the phone but she trips & AJ holds her close & both have an eyelock

----> they separate from the supposed hug 

--------------------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed episode but reading update
It seems emotional episode
Kathoor AJ Guddan make awesome trio. Aj in hearts wants to stop Guddan but can't as he is unknown to his feelings
Guddan and AJ are expressing their feelings through Kathoor
Dadi supporting Guddan is great 
Guddan replying back to Durga "whatever reason she will give Durga won't understand" because she has lost ability to think right or wrong in satisfying her ego

I need to watch repeat telecast for more details
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update😊! i skipped the Bahus and Dadi exchange as I got really annoyed😕. 
I am honestly wondering how does she come back rather turn back 😆considering she is so ready to leave and even AJ didn't try to stop her vocally. Looking forward to the reception sequence since it signifies a significant amount of acceptance of Guddan as his wife from AJ's POV
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

I missed episode but reading update

It seems emotional episode
Kathoor AJ Guddan make awesome trio. Aj in hearts wants to stop Guddan but can't as he is unknown to his feelings
Guddan and AJ are expressing their feelings through Kathoor
Dadi supporting Guddan is great 
Guddan replying back to Durga "whatever reason she will give Durga won't understand" because she has lost ability to think right or wrong in satisfying her ego

I need to watch repeat telecast for more details

yap it was a very emotional one but exited for tomorrow ðŸ˜›
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

Thank you for the update😊! i skipped the Bahus and Dadi exchange as I got really annoyed😕. 

I am honestly wondering how does she come back rather turn back 😆considering she is so ready to leave and even AJ didn't try to stop her vocally. Looking forward to the reception sequence since it signifies a significant amount of acceptance of Guddan as his wife from AJ's POV

Lets see how it plays out as i am very much sure something very good is on the way ðŸ˜›
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Lets see how it plays out as i am very much sure something very good is on the way ðŸ˜›

Hope so too 😳

I'm predicting Saturday episode will be really good- last saturday we had the romantic dance sequence so this one should be atleast half as good😆
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not interested in the bahus drama anymore..bring rawat and let it get serious.want the old aj back..miss him😆
I am rewatching the old episodes.even if he was khadoos he was possessive in his own way towards Guddan.i hate him being soft and weak..yeah I am sick in mind😆
Thanks for the update captain🤗
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

I am not interested in the bahus drama anymore..bring rawat and let it get serious.want the old aj back..miss him😆

I am rewatching the old episodes.even if he was khadoos he was possessive in his own way towards Guddan.i hate him being soft and weak..yeah I am sick in mind😆
Thanks for the update captain🤗

no worries bahus will face defeat tomorrow itself 

Old AJ would be back it just that at this moment he can't be kharoos cause he is sensible too as Durga asked sensible questions but he did try in his own ways to stop Guddu by bringing in kathoor. But at this stage he can't say anything with more authority as he isn't sure why he wants Guddu to stay. Once he realizes that, he would do anything it takes to keep Guddu with him ðŸ˜›
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update Captain ðŸ¤—
Today a helpless husbands last excuse to stop his wife fro. Leaving him n his house gaya, their peace maker Kathor Jindal. 
He was so emotional seeing Kathor fly while recalling the moments spent with him n his wife. 
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thank you for the update Captain ðŸ¤—

Today a helpless husbands last excuse to stop his wife fro. Leaving him n his house gaya, their peace maker Kathor Jindal. 
He was so emotional seeing Kathor fly while recalling the moments spent with him n his wife. 

Don't worry Kathoor is back as i saw him in one of the recent offscreen picture during the reception shoot. ðŸ˜Š