Today's episode- AKSHAN EYETALKS (EXCLUSIVE HIGHLIGHTS)

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes! For those who always wished to see an episode with AKSHAN TALKING THROUGH EYES then go ahead ... coz today's episode was filled with it  😳

I ofcourse won't exaggerate Badi bahu's drama ... watch on ur own😆

The Kathor feeding scene was lovely ... (Guys I bet CVs stalk our forum.. if not  then atleast the Scenes wish thread which is pinned at the top as I remember somebody had mentioned a similar Kathor feeding  scene with Akshan )😃

Today Akshat Jindal's eyes clearly reflected a different kind of feeling towards Guddan ... 

Watch it (and to be honest ... I didnt find Durga much annoying today... at least she differs from other vamps and villains on the ground of being frank and straightforward... accepting her deeds )

Anyways , accha one more thing... is my doubt of Guddan not leaving Jindal Mansion correct ??😲
Coz in the precap , Guddu wore the same suit and Akshat in the same Night Black Kurta of yesterday's episode ...I mean why would he wear that if it's not night... so it clearly means that she stayed at night too ... in short she didn't leave the house !!

That's all for today 😃

Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower thumbnail
Ya i finished the episode just now.i love whole episode.
I just give the name Reality Check episode.today durga was right when she just pointed out akshat

Jab tak aj guddan ko apni patni nahi mante tab tak hum guddan ko kaise jab tak apni saas mane👏...she give a reality check to akshat even gudan also.
Loved kathore akshan scene❤️...guddan say now its high time to kathore should change his habits bcoz he want akshan feed together to him.
Loved akshat dialouge 'tum aisa kya bol rahi ho
When she say durga is right today😆..yup she will stay jindal mension in night also.
& thanks for expressing kathore scene beautifully in ur words😳
shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to watch the episode!!!⭐️
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tough how I much hate Durga but dude she said it all correct 😲
Pata nahi yeh dhakan jundal kab Guddu ko wife manega 😡

Dirf pyaar karney see much nahi hota Jindal sahab nibhana bhi padta hai adhikar bhi Dena padta hai 🥱
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Durga Bahu is like that strict teacher who will be say things rudely which turns out to be true to certain extent 😆
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched the epi and it was beautiful..both are confused about how and what to feel..Durga was right for once..it was like a wake up call..
Still nishant talks insaniyat wala rishta😆

Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So did kathor feeding scene happen
today?
Then I wonder what the precap was...
I am getting really impatient today coz I have a very slow internet connection which isn't performing download easily let alone online watching... 

So will it be fine if I asked the climax and precap part to be mentioned here? 
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shena07

I watched the epi and it was beautiful..both are confused about how and what to feel..Durga was right for once..it was like a wake up call..

Still nishant talks insaniyat wala rishta 😆

🤣
This cracked me up
Yaar we are waiting for Buddha to confess his Insaiyat Wala pyaar Ka confession 😈 let's just say AJ has been Sanyasi for a while n Old Age has been giving him side affects, he needs B12 too  that why he cannot differentiate between Insaiyat & Love
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

🤣
This cracked me up
Yaar we are waiting for Buddha to confess his Insaiyat Wala pyaar Ka confession 😈 let's just say AJ has been Sanyasi for a while n Old Age has been giving him side affects, he needs B12 too  that why he cannot differentiate between Insaiyat & Love

or he needed to consult the Bengali baba that Guddan recommended in karwachauth episode😆
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yap loved the eyelocks today the way AJ kept looking at Guddu longingly & at last their eyelock ❤️
I feel again pervy might have done something on the way & hence Guddu had to return as today he decided to kill Guddu 

& anyways everytime he is the one who mainly fails Durga's doings 😆
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago