Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: adithyan

Sarpika seems to have more powers than Daivik... But this sarpika is more emotional about pyaar than using her powers

+1
they seriously need to show that she is learning what are her powers and how to use them⭐️
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ansh deserves a tight slap 🥱🤢
"Dekha piya meri maa kitne aachi hai"
"Tum itne thankless kaise ho sakte ho piya"

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rags-1185

Tell me about it 😵

These days, ITV instagram fan pages are turning into toxic tumblr site of international shows, where fans go gaga over their fav character irrespective of how it's actually effecting story line.

reailty show fan pages are worse than fictional ones; there ppl are behaving as if they are omnipotent and passing hateful comments about personal lives & body shaming the contestants.

Tell me about it. Instead of using their voice to reach the makers and actors about what the fans want, like or dislike. These fanpages are busy kissing the actors and makers feet for attention by claiming everything is awesome. 

Originally posted by: .shivi396

I wasn't aware of Nazar's concept i just watched a random Piansh scene and i tought their chemistry is nice😊
then i watched d show and i would say my knowledge is still 50% 😆😆
but yeah as Daivik we definitely want strong characterization of Pia.
TBH i lost interest in iTV long time ago😳 
can they show strong FL for once???🤢 

LOL. This will sound strange but I began watching during Ruby-Ansh marriage because I thought somehow the marriage will stop after Ruby's truth comes out. Then, I kept an eye on the show to see when her truth comes out. It was later that I started liking the couple.

Same. ITV has an allergy to strong FLs. I too lost interest in ITV ages ago. I have recently only watched 1-2 finite shows. I stir clear of infinite shows because they turn crap very fast. I thought Nazar was finite too but the TRP won't let the makers/channel end it anytime soon. 🥱

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Excellent! 👏 Mo, please go ahead and turn this neech idiot praani into a shrivelled fig. Thanks. 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Rags-1185 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i say, pia should focus her energies on her father's rescue rather than ansh n mohana. Or seek help from gurumaa n pandit. 

She can't beat mohana without focus and knowledge; only nishant n gurumaa can teach her about dark world; and send this maa's bakht  into come - no distractions.

once everything is done, tell him one more story. If he is perfectly fine with zone-out memories, i think he is capable of living with fantasy story of maa.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rags-1185

i say, pia should focus her energies on her father's rescue rather than ansh n mohana. Or seek help from gurumaa n pandit. she is still unaware of this fact that something happened to her father🥱Ya u r rgt she has better options, Gurumaa knws everything 

She can't beat mohana without focus and knowledge; only nishant n gurumaa can teach her about dark world; and send this maa's bakht  into come - no distractions.Mo is 250yrs old Daayan obviously she knws everything regarding darkworld , Sadly noone is willing to teach Piya😆and without practice and concentration she can't defeat daayan Amma🥱
once everything is done, tell him one more story. If he is perfectly fine with zone-out memories, i think he is capable of living with fantasy story of maa.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Excellent!  👏 Mo, please go ahead and turn this neech idiot praani into a shrivelled fig. Thanks. 

Agar ansh ne phir kaha na "i trust u piya" seriously i wil kill him 😆🤣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

both siblings are taking it for granted that their parents are no more alive

even I felt the same,bt not now😆
Piya is still unaware of this fact that Nishant sir did sacrifice for her and i know saavi wil do everything to bring him back😊

Agar ansh ne phir kaha na "i trust u piya" seriously i wil kill him 😆🤣

Mein toh jootey se maar maar ke kill karoongi us gadhe ko. 😡 😆