Frustration thread *Nazar* #2 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by White-Lilac

Diya ka Namuna back in full form 🤣 🤣 
kuch zyada hi form mai aa gaya hai🤣 Ewww
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
Nishan ji...ved  ji holiday pe hai na..oh aane ke baad trisankulok...aur barf se aajayega...
Originally posted by .shivi396

I thought Sarpika has much more powers and all
But All pia is doing is talking about patni ka haq and all
Ab woh Daayan Vriksh se ansh ko kya kya hua wo dikhana chahti hai when she already knows that Daayans also have access to that🤔

Pia is too dumb to think logically. Only Mo mahaan is smart. ðŸ˜³ She is always 50 steps ahead. In simple terms, Mo is driving a Ferrari and Pia is on a children's tricycle. ðŸ˜³

About Nishant and his importance, clearly Ved and her infinite tears are more important to the show. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Pia is too dumb to think logically. Only Mo mahaan is smart.  😳 She is always 50 steps ahead. In simple terms, Mo is driving a Ferrari and Pia is on a children's tricycle. ðŸ˜³

About Nishant and his importance, clearly Ved and her infinite tears are more important to the show. ðŸ˜³
ved and her tears
It would be nice if Mo hit Ansh with Ferrari tho🥱
I thought Mo will regret turning Ansh to Daavansh after what Ansh did to her😕 but that's not d case
Hum sab love story k liye show dekh rahe hai And CVs are making show so they can have TRP😲 

ved and her tears
It would be nice if Mo hit Ansh with Ferrari tho🥱
I thought Mo will regret turning Ansh to Daavansh after what Ansh did to her😕 but that's not d case
Hum sab love story k liye show dekh rahe hai And CVs are making show so they can have TRP😲 

Actually, I was watching the show for the Daivik-Daavansh against Daayan. 2 strong leads against a strong vamp. The couple was just a cherry on the top. 
OK, I have to ask. W*F are these fanpages on IG seeing that we aren't? Every page is going gaga over Pia and how she came back strong, fought Dillu and saved her patidev. They are seeing no problem in how Pia is being potrayed, how she is being sidelined and actually weakened. How Mo saves her all the time.🤔
Is it just us? Is it because most of us read and watch international finite shows that we have more expectations from Pia as a female lead? Are we all being unfair? I just don't see what these people and their commentators are seeing. 

OK, I have to ask. W*F are these fanpages on IG seeing that we aren't? Every page is going gaga over Pia and how she came back strong, fought Dillu and saved her patidev. They are seeing no problem in how Pia is being potrayed, how she is being sidelined and actually weakened. How Mo saves her all the time.🤔
Is it just us? Is it because most of us read and watch international finite shows that we have more expectations from Pia as a female lead? Are we all being unfair? I just don't see what these people and their commentators are seeing. 

Tell me about it ðŸ˜µ

These days, ITV instagram fan pages are turning into toxic tumblr site of international shows, where fans go gaga over their fav character irrespective of how it's actually effecting story line.

reailty show fan pages are worse than fictional ones; there ppl are behaving as if they are omnipotent and passing hateful comments about personal lives & body shaming the contestants.

It is more confusing that Pia is worried about Rathores becoming Statue and Frozen Ved 😆 weak looking Mo and All
But she didn't ask about her Father
Hell to Pia even Saavi is more interested in Ladkaa Daayan Rubi🤢
both siblings are taking it for granted that their parents are no more alive
Sarpika seems to have more powers than Daivik... But this sarpika is more emotional about pyaar than using her powers

Actually, I was watching the show for the Daivik-Daavansh against Daayan. 2 strong leads against a strong vamp. The couple was just a cherry on the top. 
I wasn't aware of Nazar's concept i just watched a random Piansh scene and i tought their chemistry is nice😊
then i watched d show and i would say my knowledge is still 50% ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
but yeah as Daivik we definitely want strong characterization of Pia.
TBH i lost interest in iTV long time ago😳 
can they show strong FL for once???🤢