old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
that slap...😭

ASHOK...😡

so happy she was today , with her babes had some light moments both mother daughter enjoyed some smiles after lot of tears & tomorrow again disturbance...😔

what an irony , ashok caring for society...😛 , this guy cannot take anything against his ego , pride . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Funny.  Is this how a grown up man should be?  Ashok has been living abroad and the way he has acted towards Mini is like a low lifer Kamina person.  Who even slaps their grown daughter in this day and age??  Ashok seems to be a insecure person that his daughter went against him and gave Hanuman all her support.  She is absolutely right for doing so.  Where the F does he come from after 15 years and claim his right over Mini.. ( I just can't seem to call Ashok Mini's dad).  He never saw her grow up, he was never there for her when she needed a dad in her childhood.  To me, Ashok is a coward. Edited by kit0kat - 5 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The man who rants, rants my daughter didn't have once ounce of love towards her, just ready to slap his daughter at any time if she say wrong word again him . Ashok can never accept the truth how wrong he was ? Waiting to see what Babes will do now ? Will she keep quiet defending that it's ' Ghar ka mamla ' or have the guts to show Ashok the truth he was a father to his daughter MINI, in name only, she is MINI mother and father become lioness for her daughter or not ?
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ashok & Minnie certainly don't share the sweet daddy-baby girl bond... 
Morover, it was Babita who raised Minnie, gave her all the values she has today, Ashok can't simply walk in and demand his daughter to respect him when he behaves as he does with her mother, her babes...the woman who raised her single handedly without her husband who was busy in London with Meeta.

He blames Babita for everything that is actually his fault ðŸ˜¡
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If husband is like ashok then good that he stayed away from babitas life for so many years. If he was with them then mini would not have been like she is today. Babita would have been more timid and weak. And what idiotic reactn did meeta give after minni left from the house after being slapped. The way mita dropped the cup, i felt she will start feeling bad for mini. But she acted plain stupid and dumb😕
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

If husband is like ashok then good that he stayed away from babitas life for so many years. If he was with them then mini would not have been like she is today. Babita would have been more timid and weak. And what idiotic reactn did meeta give after minni left from the house after being slapped. The way mita dropped the cup, i felt she will start feeling bad for mini. But she acted plain stupid and dumb😕

grey character & makers will do anything with her according to their convenience...😉

after dropping mug , her expression changed to someone who is caught , trying not to meet eyes & then finally looking at ashok , telling him through the eyes like what is this ?
Edited by cute.manasi - 5 years ago