Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Fantastic update!! Guilt would be forever with Arnav!
Would love to see the shiwdown between them.
Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

That was heart wrenching, emotional and very nicely penned update.
Phew...Arnav came face to face with so many truths about Khushi.  Yes, we have been waiting for this for eons.
Khushi's need to leave this place is well portrayed.  I think, the way Arnav found out about Khushi, Khushi will find out Arnav's love soon.  I feel, Khushi needs to leave.
Mama, Mami, Aru, Shefali, Suraj, Tanu, Sid, Rachel, Mr and Mrs Roberts - you included everyone in this episode and included beautifully.  Hats off.
Cheers...
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, a repentance chapter worth reading. 👏👏👏
MARYLENA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful and ...painful episode...for Arnav...but you have let us with the pain of Khushi  at the end of this update...
I am curios to see how he will repent and...recover Khushi's heart...please do it soon. Thanks !
Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A great update.. one by one all misunderstanding cleared from Arnav head.. Khushi friends is her strength... Aru and Arnav convo was good.. Thanks to Mrs.Roberts for clearing Khushi's innocence...
Khushi remembered now all past incidents and It's going to be tough for Arnav.. 
Ah.. you ended with cliffhanger :( and I will be waiting for next update by thinking what will happen how will happen ...
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Just brilliant!!...loved the longish update...feel bad for Arnav's state but some corner of my heart gets this sadistic pleasure that he deserved this pain n anguish for doubting n putting such an innocent soul  like khushi through such rude n harsh behaviour...n now that Khushi has got  back her memory she demands to be away from him !!...omg how is he ever going to deal with it .. .he is def not gng to let her leave but how will he face her after evrything he has put her through n still ask her to trust him...the real testing times  are now .. Khushi being the purest soul will not be able to see the person she loves the most in such state ...but want him to eatn that  forgiveness...  Waiting eagerly to read what happens next.  Thnk you...see u soon...tc
ketki thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for great update. Finally everything clear out about Khushi.
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb   update...Loved   it
After   convo  with  Aru,  Arnav   came  to   know Khushi's  innocent   n  his  MU towards   her ...he   is   in  great   pain    thinking    how  he    verbally   abused   Khushi  n   misbehaved  with  her...he  is  ashamed   n   repenting...
Khushi's   memory   came  back  n  she  remembered  everything  n  don't    want  to  stay  here  with  Arnav... ...
Waiting   for  next   update  to  see   how  Arnav  n   how  Khushi   forgive...
ps.  i  can't   bear   Arnav   in  so  much  pain ...so  have  mercy  on  him   n  make   Khushi    forgive  him  soon...😉

Shyamaladevi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful part. So now Arnavs all misconceptions about kushi are clear and don't know how he is going to pacify kushi for not leaving him. Although arnav has made kushi to suffer a lot because of his misunderstandings we can't bear him suffering for long. So please make kushi to mellow and forgive arnav soon. Waiting for the next part 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a update.Every little thing about Khushi is being revealed here and with every little detail Arnav' getting deeper and deeper in guilt. Now Khushi remembered everything what will Arnav do. Will Khushi give him time space to repent.

On lighter note Arnav should not arrange the pooja in family Mandir as familiar sightings fast forwarded Khushi's memory gainEdited by ranogill - 5 years ago