Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update. Thanks you finally revealed the lavanya's truth. Oh arnav is finally getting blows after blows of truth regarding khushi. Waiting for the day when khushi will confront arnav.
I know I am greedy but want to read more. Continue soon. 
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow What an Amazing Update
Arnav's turmoil was penned down Beautifully. Each and every move of his, his emotions, worry and care for Khushi was Awesome. One side Arnav is drowning in the guilt of not being able to save Khushi sooner and the other he is concerned for Khushi and their baby. Khushi was surrounded by a lot of well-wishers. Knowing Arnav not wanting to leave Khushi's side till she gains consciousness, loved how Mrs.Roberts and Rachel had to force him to eat and take care of himself so that Khushi will not get worried seeing him. Finally, the secret behind the letter was revealed to Arnav. When Tanu told Arnav how she encouraged Khushi to write a letter to express her feelings, Arnav started to feel more guilty than he already is thinking of how he misunderstood her sweet gesture and how he hurled hateful words towards Khushi. Seeing Khushi's worry and concern for him, Arnav couldn't be without blaming himself for his irrational behavior and how he can hurt an innocent soul. Not knowing the turmoil Arnav is going thru, Khushi let Arnav about wanting to meet Dr.Rathore and the reason behind it. Each and every gesture of Khushi is pushing Arnav to feel so low about himself and what his misunderstanding and anger did to Khushi. Khushi's memory loss is the biggest punishment for him. He will be living in fear that Khushi will regain her memory and leave him. Hope Aru doesn't spill the beans what exactly happened to Khushi without knowing about her partial amnesia when she comes to visit her. Loved how everyone wanted to find the person behind Khushi's state.  When Rachel and Tanu mentioned about Lavanya, Arnav thinks the person who saved Khushi from falling the rooftop will not be behind it. 

Another person who is wallowing in misery is Suraj. He thinks it just because of what he said to Arnav is the reason behind Khushi's pain and suffering. Loved how Shefali consoled him saying that words said out of anger will not mean anything. Glad to see Suraj opening himself about his past with Shefali. At least for Suraj and Shefali had something good came out for them after a dreadful situation when they both accepted the feelings for the other.

Lavanya completely lost her mind. She is so disillusioned thinking how her perfect plan failed and still thinks she needs to save Arnav from Khushi because she forced herself on him. Smriti will be disappointed and heartbroken when she comes to know the heinous deeds of her daughter who went to an extent of killing Khushi just because she thinks Khushi is not right for him. Whoever thinks good about Khushi and pray for her speedy recovery are enemies of Lavanya. Lavanya is one big fool who thinks she can get away from harming Khushi and no one will not come to know about it and decided to frightened Khushi again wanting to take advantage of Khushi's fear and called Khushi again not knowing how serious search is going on in finding the person. She herself came into lion's den and opened her big mouth accepting all her crimes which lead into her destruction. Arnav started to connect Khushi's words and Lavanya's behavior and came to know what a dangerous person she is. More than prison Lavanya needs to be placed in a mental asylum. 

Eager for the next one
Advance Thanks for the PM
Shyamaladevi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know how kushi is going to react after remembering the entire thing. Ohh arnav you can pacify kushi by your loads and loads of sorries. But how are you going to pacify your conscience for your horrible accusations towards kushi. If your baby comes to know about your actions towards his mother how will he forgive you? Now your regret time starts. Coming to lavanya she should be punished for her crime. She shouldn't escape from the clutches of law reasoning  her for a lunatic person. We humans are always greedy. So I'm asking you the same question which makes you to conclude that some of your readers are lunatic including shyamaladevi "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST THE NEXT PART?"
bmegha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowww lavanya got arrested. Everybody know the truth. I' m happy for suraj that he got his love too. Know i think it's time for Arnav guilt.  I dn' t have a word to express likeness towards your story. Thank you for wonderful update. I also told earlier if possible i requesting u to allow to read me initial chapters of the stort. Please my id is [email protected]

HRIDAYANSH thumbnail
Awesome di..
Loved it a lot...you are an amazing writer. Thank you for giving us this master piece..I started reading this recently..since I dont have access to early chapters, I haven't read them yet...
I will PM you my email id,.please send an invite to me.
HRIDAYANSH thumbnail
Wow ...what a chapter...it was worth the wait...loved it...feeling bad for Khushi but I know Arnav will be there for her..though feeling bad for Arnav,I want him to repent for each and every mistake he has done.
This is indeed a master piece..thanks for bringing this to us di...love you..
We are going to miss this a lot when this gets completed
Di...a small request..could you please send me invite to the blog link on the below email id...I want to read this story from beginning

Waiting for the invite eagerly..Happy New year to u Di..May this new year bring loads of happiness and prosperity to u.
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So glad that khushi woke up and fine...she wud be temporarily happy that her frens are with her...
Lavanya is insane...i still cudnt believe she dug her own grave...
A small thing like khushi loving him from a long time itself is making Arnav hate himself, amd now trusting la over his wife is killing him...making him guilty for putting her life in danger.. What wud he become when he realizes how he used her on her first night and made her feel so cheap later on... 
I feel once khushi gets her memory back she might just ask him to leave her and maybe the baby too and Arnav wudnt have any other option but to obey her..
m sure his and her frens will support her...

Happy for Suraj too:-)))
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, it's superb.Thank God Lavanya's true face revealed to everyone.Edited by Veenapain - 5 years ago
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was checking did you update or not 
Were  waiting for it 
Lavanya , finally the terror is over.  I blame her mother for being ignorant towards her when she showed such behaviour  she may not be punished due to her medical history
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Loved Arnav's concern, fear and how he didn't leave Khushi's side till she regained conciousness.
Arnav came to know about that letter he is feeling guilty. 
Arnav is scared that if Khushi remembers she doesn't forgive and hate him.
Suraj and Shefali's confessed their love for each other.
Lavanya has become complete phycho glad that she confessed her crimes and her chapter is over.

Thanks for the update.