jeet vs haar !!!!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
happy newyear to all jo mujhe pasand karte hai aur jo muhje nahi pasand karte ...i wish both a happy ,prosperous ,blissful, healthy ,wealthy and peaceful newyear ...
stay blessed guys 🤗

amazing episode yet again ...

star of the day ----- shwetha the actress who plays durga👏...

guddan the player👏

both are players but one doesn't take it as sporting spirit but take it as life to win  and one who take it as a game to win ...

enjoy the scenes between durga and guddan ...
lets start 

aj says i have some work and everyone congrats guddan for winning but she credits aj was the one who made her win this (she calls ur lala😆to dadi)

owl eyed durga 2 monkeys fuming like dragons😡

games starts durga and guddan plays strength game 

durga even tries to harm guddan's hand  holding her hand with nails 😡when playing a strength game but when guddan tries to divert her by saying rat  and won the round durga took it serious instead of game itself ...

durga has a big fat ego ...L and  S both pour fuel to her ego ...

somewhere durga wants to be aj of the house who is perfect in everything ...

its just about saatha...(thrown)----😆she is behaving as if she wants to be queen of jindal and guddan is trying to take over...
forgetting the queen is guddan herself who only knows to win the hearts not the thrown ...

but one day thrown has to reach guddan with her kind big heart and durga will realize it very soon ...

durga has a problem with aj giving more importance to guddan ---arey bhai wife ko importance nahi degha tho kya tume jo bahu hai haad hai jelousy ka ...
i feel she thinks if aj concentration is towards guddan he might neglect others ...
Image result for paresh rawal gif
😆silly lady end of the day e miya biwi ka kahani hai  if u poke ur nose u will end up akhela eating kela(banana)Image result for banana gif
instead of eyeing akshan better hold on to kishore pati hai wo warna wo bhi tumara keys aur place cheenlega...samalke maataji😆...waqt waqt ki baat hai ...

ok next scene durga walks out bashing guddan for cheating ...

guddan throws the pillow towards sarru but bangles fall ...aj holds them and scolds her for carelessness ----miya try to gift her wholeheartedly she will safeguard ada maan se ya dadi ke kehne se doge zammen ma hi milegi ----logic hai budhhoe😆Related image

perv comes and covers by saying he saw it in the kitchen and had kept it in the pillow ...

but guddan doubts ...

bedroom scene best ----guddan was typical wife who disturbed hubby in the middle of the night about the bangles(i always do that whenever something bothers me i wake my buddhoe and rant and poor my hubby will calm me typical hubby wife moments)

guddan analysis was right she cant trust perv because he is lying but cant doubt sarru either..

aj overconfidence in sarru---buddhoe u will get a stroke when u get that sarru is pulandevi who sold ur household things including ur darling painting 😆...tu bass channa ka...to run ur brain ...u call guddan dumb always right but u will repent guddan has a cid in her blood both cases she will solve ur murder case and robbery case ...dont underestimate ur cutie pie😆)

durga is fuming like dragon and 2 chamachi's are fueling her burning A*****

precap---exit drama and akshan in bedroom were guddan packing stuff and looks towards the cupboard were her new clothes were left hanging (i think she only took things which she brought while coming )

-----buddha royega bada maza ayegaImage result for dance tumka gif

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy New year😊
Thank you for the update..many episodes pending to watch..
This coming week looks interesting 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Happy New year😊

Thank you for the update..many episodes pending to watch..
This coming week looks interesting 

this week will be best episodes hope they dont drag till saturday 

happy new year to u too🤗
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New year shailu...you are one of my favourite forum friend 😛
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Happy New year shailu...you are one of my favourite forum friend 😛

thank u 🤗happy newyear to u too
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
happy new year in advance dear
waiseh budda kab roya
ek aur doubt hai is she still sleeping in balcony
Edited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

happy new year in advance dear

waiseh budda kab roya
ek aur doubt hai is she still sleeping in balcony

happy new year to u dear🤗

sleeping in balcony only ...😆
buddha was sad see precap he will cry missing her like we saw in xmas dhamaka he was sad when she exit from door his eyes 😆Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
One thing is sure today durga has nt her own mind, i mean saru n laxmi can easily make her fool +   she looks 33+ still so chlidish n brat + so much obsessed with Aj😡

I liked how Aj stopped guddu saying thank you n i Think he felt shy so chala gaya😆

Guddu is so naive n pure-hearted yaar, she said openly among all That It'snt possible bcoz of Only her bt Aj Too Who helped her on her request❤️ . She said lalla..i  want to See a scene in future where she teases Aj Saying "Lalla"😆

i didn't like d way durga started cheating with Nails...It's violence😡 ... Nt Fair...Guddu should bite her hand there...kya abla bana ke rakh diya...

In addition, madamji has audacity n started shouting on guddu saying she is a cheater n stopped her saying anything, really then what abt u lady?

Aur bano mahan guddanji...yahi hota hai when u come back on her own...self-respect gayi side mein...

i liked how dadi was shown worried during whole Guddu vs durga bcoz she knows well abt how these bahus treat her.

#Akshan bedroom scene was nice...Mr Aj has so much trust on his bahus bt nt on his wife.Good...He said his bahus will never do such things that hurts any member of this family, ok durga will prove him wrong tomorrow if He opens his eyes n wants to see...2nd he said something like his bahus can never do bachkan harkat like stealing things...Hope 1 day, dear cv will expose saru chorni's kaand..

You know what disgusted me more ..it's durga 😡    today she 2nd time tried to hurt Guddu violently..1st during diwali when Guddan's palm was burnt bcoz of diya n she pressed it forcefully n today it's 2nd time...nw ENOUGH!!

Only dadi can open Aj's eyes regarding his bahus n their behavior with Guddu... Mr Aj is living in his own world. 😒
******************************************************************************************************

A very Happy New Year, #Shailu🤗

Hope we will Get fierce n self-Respected Guddan back  in New Year.😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dattu21

One thing is sure today durga has nt her own mind, i mean saru n laxmi can easily make her fool +   she looks 33+ still so chlidish n brat + so much obsessed with Aj😡

I liked how Aj stopped guddu saying thank you n i Think he felt shy so chala gaya😆

Guddu is so naive n pure-hearted yaar, she said openly among all That It'snt possible bcoz of Only her bt Aj Too Who helped her on her request❤️ . She said lalla..i  want to See a scene in future where she teases Aj Saying "Lalla"😆

i didn't like d way durga started cheating with Nails...It's violence😡 ... Nt Fair...Guddu should bite her hand there...kya abla bana ke rakh diya...

In addition, madamji has audacity n started shouting on guddu saying she is a cheater n stopped her saying anything, really then what abt u lady?

Aur bano mahan guddanji...yahi hota hai when u come back on her own...self-respect gayi side mein...

i liked how dadi was shown worried during whole Guddu vs durga bcoz she knows well abt how these bahus treat her.

#Akshan bedroom scene was nice...Mr Aj has so much trust on his bahus bt nt on his wife.Good...He said his bahus will never do such things that hurts any member of this family, ok durga will prove him wrong tomorrow if He opens his eyes n wants to see...2nd he said something like his bahus can never do bachkan harkat like stealing things...Hope 1 day, dear cv will expose saru chorni's kaand..

You know what disgusted me more ..it's durga 😡    today she 2nd time tried to hurt Guddu violently..1st during diwali when Guddan's palm was burnt bcoz of diya n she pressed it forcefully n today it's 2nd time...nw ENOUGH!!

Only dadi can open Aj's eyes regarding his bahus n their behavior with Guddu... Mr Aj is living in his own world. 😒
******************************************************************************************************

A very Happy New Year, #Shailu🤗

Hope we will Get fierce n self-Respected Guddan back  in New Year.😆

hope we get good version 2.0 guddan who is ott sweet but normal and show exit door to 3 bahu's...

aj is shy as u said kuch huwa use 😆...

durga obsession for aj is growing she doesn't want guddan to be closed to aj ...

guddan was sharp wished aj listened to her ..
but he has over confidence in 3 monkeys which they will fail him one day mainly sarru the thief and durga will tomorrow 😆..

happy newyear to u too🤗
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy new Year Shailu !!
Havnt watched the episode but I agree shwetha is fantastic as Durga